- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- SANREMO, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 500,000 (US$ 596,800)
Second price reduction.
We evaluate proposals for purchases from intentional buyers.
The boat in question is the largest model ever made by Bertram.
The state of maintenance and conservation is certainly good; have been regularly performed all maintenance and garaging appropriate for such quality boats and motors and the systems were usually coupons and verified. The boat, registered in 2002, has a low number of hours engines (153).
All documentation on board is in order and updated. However Since the Seina is the Bertram larger ever made (and in one copy), it is not possible to compare it with similar models. In addition, the fisherman type craft proposals on the market in Italy and in Europe are much smaller, making it impossible to compare on the one hand and on the other, suggesting the boat on marked to market where the same is more exploitable. The yacht is located in Sanremo and the engine has only 160 house of activity.
For further informations visit www.sanremomare.com
- Sealing heads centerlines of the Duramax Marine type. Lubrication of the seals with water circulation. No dripping of water in the bilges.
- Aligning bearing rudder shafts: bearings URB-STD (special synthetic materials - non-metallic) - self-lubricating, do not require maintenance. Allow the rudder axis swing up to 10 ° of misalignment without breaking nor water infiltration. Never water in the bilge. Products from TIDES MARINE (U.S.A.).
- Trim Tabs BENNET.
- Equipment complete safety.
- Navigation lights / anchor.
- EPIRB Inmarsat / Navt 3C with integrated GPS.
- Teak in the floorboards and in the controplancia floor.
- Ideal Windlass Winch from 3000 Watts to 220VAC with remote control.
- 5 "Compass.
- Bow Pulpit.
- Docking Lights (2).
- Sottoilluminanti halogen headlights.
- Skylights (4 + 1 on Fly) EXHALTO "Low Profile" Stainless Steel.
- Skylights (2) Interior Fly.
- Hatch (1) External Fly (access to the Top).
- External painting AWLGRIP livery Black / Gold.
- Painting room Motors AWLGRIP.
- Painting bilges and lockers.
- Windshield wiper and washer (3) Fly IMTRA Mod. 235KS.
- CO2 Fire Fighting System in Engines Room and Main Oil Tank.
- Refrigerator in the cockpit with sink above.
- Gangway Carbon MULTIPLEX.
- Swimming platform Stern.
- Teak in the cockpit and in the outer hall entrance area.
- Teak in the outer Fly entrance area.
- Full pulpits in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Lateral handrails in stainless steel AISI 316.
- Scale to Fly in AISI 316 and steps steel / teak.
- Plant oils replacement engines / generators: with fully automatic line on the ground.
- Glazing and Fly Shop in AISI 316 and glass with sliding door.
Please contact Giuseppe Magliocchetti at +39 337 262626 (m) | +39 0184 501519 (o)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23.34 m
Maximum Draft: 1.20 m
Total Power: 1420 KW
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Engine Model: 3412EDITA
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 1420 KW
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.