- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fethiye, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 89,950 Tax Paid (US$ 113,121)
2002 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 473 yacht ready to sail away.
Easy to sail rig plan with furling mainsail and furling genoa, with all lines led into the cockpit. Below decks the interior is finished in a sumptuous cherry wood giving a feel for quality and luxury. There is accomodation for 6 with two double aft cabins and owners cabin up forward with en-suite facilities.
Large aft cockpit with cockpit table shaded from the bimini, walk through access to the bathing platform and swimming ladder.
She has been serviced annually and benefits from many great features such as Air conditioning, a bow-thruster and the beautiful blue hull colour.
Tim Brouard has boats in his blood, having grown up on, and around, them. He has successfully raced and cruised sailing yachts all over the world and has gained many valuable contacts in the industry. While studying for his Chemistry Degree, Tim managed all the on the water events and the fleet of yachts for the university sailing club and worked as Bosun at a marina during holidays. He then joined a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race. Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 11000 kgs
Total Power: 78 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TDM22
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 78 HP
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
- Berths for 6 persons in 3 cabin layout, the saloon is a good size with a wraparound dining area. A sofa on the port side infront of the chart table and the galley is a traditional style on starboard.
- There is plenty of storage cupboards and shelving.
- Guest heads on port side.
- 2 double aft cabins with hanging lockers
- Owners cabin is forward with en suite and shower
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ice maker
- Galley is fully equipped with a double sink
- Pressure water
- Two fridges
- Two burner gas stove and oven
- Storage locker over head, drawers and cupboards.
- Traditional layout
Navigation and Electrics
- 2 x Compass
- Chart Plotter GPS (One on deck & one down below)
- Spare 6" GPS
- Navigations lights
- Radio/CD plus speakers
- 240V Shore power
- Power points throught the boat
- 4 Bosch service batteries (New 2015)
- Dedicated windlass battery (New 2016)
- Battery charger
- 4 x Solar panel on stainless steel arch
- 80ft shore power cable
Volvo Penta 78Hp inboard diesel engine
Serviced every year (oil, oil filters, fuel filters, gear box oil)
Cutless bearing changed in 2014
Cam belt changed in 2014
Rig, Sails and deck
- Aluminium mast and boom
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Spinnaker pole
- In mast furling mainsails
- Furling genoa
- Storm jib (unused)
- Slasher sail (unused)
- 2 x Harken Genoa winches
- 2 x Harken Halyard winches
- Lofrans Anchor windlass (New 2014) - Controls in anchor locker and cockpit
- Manson Supreme Anchor plus 100m chain and rope (plus two spare anchors)
- 8kg Fortress kedge anchor
- Cockpit dining table
- Spray hood
- Stainless steel arch
- LOMAC tender with Yamaha 4Hp outboard
3 water tanks with total capacity of 600 Litres
1 x 200L fuel tank plus 1 x 100L spare plastic fuel tank
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Fethiye, Turkey.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates
Other Boats from Nicolle Associates
Swift Trawler 44
Port Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Sun Fast 43
Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom