- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 49,995 Tax Not Paid (US$ 62,529)
A great all round cruising and racing yacht this popular blue hulled 40' 3 cabin/ 2 head model provides a great level of comfort & accomodation. Sole owners from new, she is fully equipped and has been annually maintained and is in great shape for her age - a must see.
For more information about this boat,
please call the listing broker, Nick Rice,
on +44 (0)7797 729629.
Please contact Nick Rice at +44 (0)1534 491506
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 35 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 17152 lbs
Ballast: 5357 lbs
Dry Weight: 17152 lbs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: D-2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (109)
Fuel Tanks: (29)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
Based on the highly successful Beneteau 473 and designed by renowned naval architects Berret / Racoupeau Yacht Design, the Beneteau 393 is a unique 39-foot passagemaker that answers the long awaited quest for a serious bluewater cruiser. Roomier, more spacious, and boasting some of the best accommodations to be found, the 393 will be sure to please the most scrupulous of sailors. - This model is only available in Europe.
- Length overall 39'3"(11.96m)
- Beam 13'0"(3.96m)
- Maximum Draft 6'3"(1.90m)
- Displacement 7700 kgs
- Ballast 2200 kgs
- Mast height 51'6"(15.6m)
- Diesel 135L(30gal)
- Water 500L(110 gal)
- Simrad RD68 VHF radio with DSC (at chart table)
- Raymarine wind instruments at helm( new 2014)
- B& G Quad Log/speed/ depth at helm
- B & G ACP1 Autopilot at helm
- Plastimo compass
- Navigation lights including steaming/deck lights and navigation lights on push-pit
Sails & Spars
- Main sail( replaced 2013) with lazy jacks and bag
- Genoa(replaced 2013)& with Facnor furler drum above deck(replaced 2015)
- Assemetric(cruising shute)
- Stainless steel bow sprit for cruising Shute
- Rigid boom vang adjustable from cockpit
- Spinnaker pole
- Navy canvas spray hood
- Lazy jacks & cover
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guard wires
- 2 Lewmar 2 speed self tailing sheet winches
- 2 Lewmar 2 speed self tailing halyard winches on coach roof
- Safety jack line straps on each side deck
- Teak cockpit and side decks
- Teak laid cockpit seating & grab rails
- Bathing platform with stainless steel boarding ladder
- Pushpit outboard bracket
- Transom shower with cold water supply
- 7 Warps and 7 fenders with socks
- 4 spi sheets and 4 guys
- Boat hook
- 6 man Bombard capsule life raft( in service)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo D2-55 hp diesel engine( hours unknown) powering 3 prop propellor
- 12 volt electrical system with 220V shore power connector & 20 amp battery charger. Full cabin lighting
- 1 service battery 140 amp (replaced 2015)
- 1 engine battery110 amp(replaced 2015)
- Single steering wheel with emergency tiller
- Pressurised hot & cold water system( calorifier/ immersion)
- 1 Auto bilge pump & 1 manual bilge pump
- 12 v socket at helm
- JVC CD/Radio at chart table with saloon speakers
- Jabsco marine toilets( both had pumps replaced 2015)
The accommodation offers 6 berths in 3 separate cabins (all double berths) with 2 additional berths available in the saloon if required.
FORECABIN: A generously proportioned forward cabin is fitted with a double berth to port, seating area, hanging locker and ensuite heads compartment forward with marine toilet, shower and wash basin.
SALOON: Large U-shaped settee to port (which converts to a double berth if required) with table and stool for additional seating. Various storage lockers, shelves and drawers are provided and the large skylight style ceiling windows help enhance the feeling of light and space.
GALLEY: Opposite the saloon seating area is a large linear galley equipped with a stainless steel gas cooker with 2-burners & oven, twin stainless steel sinks, large refrigerator and ample stowage.2 gas bottles
CHART TABLE: Located aft to port is a good sized forward facing chart table with electrical distribution panel and navigation equipment.
HEADS: Separate heads compartment aft to starboard with marine toilet, washbasin, shower and stowage areas.
AFT CABINS: Both aft cabins have large double berths, portlights and hanging lockers.
The cherry finished interior offers lots of easily accessible storage whilst retaining the feeling of space and light the Oceanis range are known for. Navy & white candy striped cotton upholstery & cabin upholstery. Hot and cold pressurised water system via a calorifier with immersion coil. Cutlery and crockery included.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.