2002 Beneteau First 40.7 Shoal Draft
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- New Orleans, LA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 65,000
- Shoal Keel 6'2
- Bottom Painted 6/2017
- Air Conditioner
- Full Sail Inventory
- Tuff Luff
- Roller Furling
- GYA PHRF Rating of 60
- OLB Slip is transferable with the sale
- and much more…!
The Beneteau First 40.7 combines a sleek and sophisticated racer with all the comforts of a luxurious cruiser. As the IMS World Champion and winner of other prestigious races including the Kenwood Cup and SORC, her Bruce Farr designed hull and powerful rig provide excellent performance. The extra-roomy cockpit features removable lockers that provide more space and less weight for racing. Awarded 1999 Boat of the year Category: Racer/Cruiser by Cruising World.
Available Upon Request
- Equipment List
Michael James, Certified Professional Yacht Broker
-MYS Team since 1995
-MYS Senior Broker
-Florida Licensed Broker
-Certified Professional Yacht Broker Endorsed Brokerage
-Certified Beneteau Sales Professional
-Sailing & Racing 38+ years
In 2014 Murray Yacht Sales, Inc. celebrated forty years of service to the yachting community, started when Tim Murray purchased Walet Yacht Sales in New Orleans, LA in September of 1974.
With customer service as its focus, Stanton Murray has followed in his father’s wake. Murray Yacht Sales has TWO office locations: New Orleans, LA, and St. Petersburg, FL.
The insight gained from over 40 years of market involvement has led Murray Yacht Sales to represent the new lines of Beneteau and J/Boats. Murray Yacht Sales is also a full service yacht brokerage firm selling both sail and powerboats. The New Orleans office offers Sailing Lessons through the ASA and Day Charters.
The Murray Yacht Sales team is looking forward to the next forty years of service to the yachting community.
For Exposure when Selling and Selection when Buying,
Murray Yacht Sales should be YOUR BROKER.
Click to find out why you should only use a CPYB!
Please contact Michael James, CPYB at 727-599-7091 cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau France
Designer: Bruce Farr
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
LWL: 34 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 1 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: 2030 Saildrive
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (13 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
- Standard First 40.7 3 cabin layout
- Cherry stained interior
- Fiesta Ona Ecume salon cushions
- Blue & white stripe cushions in the 3 cabins (stb cabin cushions needs to be recovered.
- Laminated cabin sole
- 6'5 headroom in the salon
- (6) Opening ports with shades
- (4) Opening ports with shades
- (6) Non Opening ports with shades
- Some of the interior vinyl liner coming down in the cabins.
- Nav Station to port (fwd facing)
- Lee Cloths
- Fully molded head compartment with USCG approved marine toilet and holding tank. Round stainless steel washbasin with mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold shower.
- Double stainless steel rectangular sinks hot & cold water.
- Gimbaled 2-burner Propane Eno stove with oven
- 12v Frigomatic refrigerator
- Cutlery drawer
- Trash can
- (3) Stowage compartments with doors.
- 6 gallon water heater (110v/engine)
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata at the Nav Station(speed, depth & log)
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Display at the Nav Station
- (4) Raymarine ST 60 Multi displays at the Helm Station
- Raymarine Pathfinder 70C plotter
- Raymarine 530 Color Chartplotter with GPS at the Nav Station
- Standard VHF at the Nav Station with Ram Mike at the Helm Station
- JVC CD stereo with salon speakers
- Compass at the helm station
- Flat Screen TV
- 12v system
- 110v system
- (2) 30 amp shore power cord
- 20 amp battery charger
- (3) Group 24 batteries located fwd of the engine
Sails & Rigging
- Main North 2014
- Main North 8/2010
- Main North 11/2007
- AP 155% Pro Sailis Pentex Tri Radial 6/2014
- Lt/Med #1 Performance Series 3/2013
- Heavy #1 153% 3/2013
- #3 (re cut Farr 40) 6/2011
- Light Reacher 4/2010
- Jib Top Reacher Ullman 4/2010
- Lt/Med #1 3DL 860 9/2009
- Heavy #1 3DL 600s 7/2008
- 1S 3DL Norlite 50
- Spinnaker 6/2011
- Reacher 5/2008
- Spinnaker .5 oz all purpose 6/2006
- Hydraulic backstay new in 2006
- Oversized Carbon Spinnaker Pole
- Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Primary 54AST Winch Upgrade Option
- (4) Lewmar 44 AST winches (2 cabin top & 2 mainsheet)
- Harken Unit 2 roller furling unit
- Solid boom vang (Sparcraft)
- (8) Spinlock line clutches
- Racing Version Option: Triple spreader sparecraft racing 9/10 tapered mast, Rod standing rigging, Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster, Running rigging: Vectran mainsail, spinnaker and jib halyards. Vectran spinnaker sheets, All winches aluminum Lewmar self-tailing, Removable stainless steel stem roller, Spinnaker gear and pole, Spinnaker sheet winches, Folding propeller.
- GYA PHRF Rating 60
Deck & Hull
- Hull #474
- Hull color is white
- Grey boot & cove stripes
- 6’2 Shoal Keel Option
- Helmsman bimini with stainless steel frames (silver)
- Mainsail cover blue
- Wheel & helm cover blue
- Removable cockpit lockers
- Fortress anchor with rode & chain
- Cockpit shower
- Swim platform & ladder
- Hull: Solid fiberglass/GRP with structural hull liner, laminated for load bearing and distribution.
- Deck: fiberglass/GRP balsa sandwich for rigidity reinforced with unidirectional rovings, weight saving, insulation and soundproofing.
- All bulkheads bonded 360 degrees to hull and deck for structural strength.
- Rudder bearings new in 2009
- The bottom was painted 6/2017 with Baltoplate antifouling paint (racing bottom), zincs installed 6/2017
- Freshwater cooled engine
- Geared folding prop (part of Racing Version Option)
- Additional custom engine zinc
- Sea Master Air Conditioner
- Unit is located under the port settee in the salon. The rigid water tank was removed and a bladder tank was added under the v berth.
- Manual bilge pump
- 12v bilge pump
- Spinlock removable throttle
Other Boats from Murray Yacht Sales
New Orleans, LA, United States
New Orleans, LA, United States
New Orleans / SailTime, LA, United States
New Orleans, LA, United States
ON ORDER, FL, United States