- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Chaguaramas,Peak YachtService, Trinidad and Tobago
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 265,000 Tax Not Paid
Well equiped and maintained ocean cruiser. Many upgrades done during last year refit. Ready to sail anywhere. Sails are 5 y.o. never broken, very good condition.
Last antifouling May 2014. Engine is 4200, generator 2100 hours. Watermaker needs some minor repair.
Chartplotter and other nav equipment is Raymarine from 2010. Navtex, SSB radio, EPIRB, AIS are present.
In preparation for the ARC-2014:
- Replace the entire standing rigging 8000 euro
- Replace all batteries with new ones Troyan 8 service and one starter total cost of 00
- A new raft of ocean level (2,300 euro) for 6 people. Now, two life rafts. Safety kit approved by ARC - flashing lights, life vests, EPIRB etc.
- All spare parts and repair kits for everything.
- There are two motors for dinghi: Yamaha 5 hp and 15 hp
- Wind generator 2000 euro
- There is a storm jib
- Set of old sails in stock
- All navigation and radar - Raymarin
- The system alerts MOB life tag
- Autopilot remote control
- Additional manual VHF SSB radio station
- Additional VHF station in the cockpit
- Two displays in the cockpit and on the chart table
Please contact Mikhail Zhitnikov at +7 (499) 703 15 48, +7 (926) 531 39 35
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Life is good
Builder: Amel, France
Designer: H.Amel / J.Carteau
Flag of Registry: Cook Islands
LOA: 15.85 m
Beam: 4.60 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Ballast: 5000 kgs
Dry Weight: 14000 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 4JH3-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4200
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (600 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (40 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 6
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Outboard engine brackets
- Centre cockpit ocean cruiser Category A class.
- GRP hull, deck & structure.
- Solid laminate hull, keel & skeg all molded in one piece.
- Deck of fiberglass laminate with balsa core. Water tight bulkheads.
- 13 cleats & 4 fair leads 4 hatches & 4 opening port holes.
- Yanmar 4JH3 - HTE -75 HP Turbo Diesel 175 Ah alternator.
- Double Raccor fuel filter.
- Folding Autoprop propeller.
- 7 KVA Onan diesel generator.
- Amel 10hp retractable bowthruster.
Rig & Sails
- Ketch rigged
Painted aluminium spars
Stainless steel standing rigging
Electric roller furling genoa
Electric in-mast furling mainsail
In-mast furling mizzen
2 x Amel poles for ballooner.
Adjustable sheet travellers for genoa and mainsail.
3 electric winches.
All self-tailing winches.
- Furuno GPS
Furruno DSC 2721 VHF
Raymarine Autohelm 7000 series autopilot direct to rudder stock
Brookes and Gatehouse Hydra log/speed
Brookes and Gatehouse Hydra depth sounder
Brookes and Gatehouse Hydra wind force/direction.
Repeaters at cockpit.
Furuno 36NM Radar.
PC at chart table (MAXSEA).
Chart plotter at helm.
- Air conditioning 3 units (saloon, aft cabin, forecabin).
Dessalator 24 V /220 V water maker
Electric flushing toilets.
Aft cabin with double bed and dressing table
Passageway berths to starboard
Galley to port aft of saloon
Large forward cabin with double/2 single berths.
- 24 V fridge.
Cold and hot water (engine and 220 V).
ENO stainless steel stove.
Eumena EU 351 washing machine
Thomson dish washing machine
Thermor microwave oven
Corian galley surfaces
- Lofrans electric windlass
Cockpit remote control.
Full winter cockpit cover
Outboard motor crane on starboard aft
Stainless steel protection to main door
- Diesel: 600 ltrs
Water: 1000 ltrs
Holding tanks (2)
- Automatic bilge pump
- Liferaft 6 persons Plastimo offshore
- 6 lifevests
- Zodiac RIB with 9 h.p. outboard
Description in Russian at our web-site