- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Wareham, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 68,500
Come see her before she's winterized for the season!!
The Albin 28 Tournament Express combines a distinctive Downeast-style fisherman whose spacious interior allows her to double as a capable family cruiser. This engine box model is equipped with a power-lift engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
The Albin 28 TE has been designed to provide a soft and stable ride in heavy sea conditions coupled with very economical fuel consumption. This vessel has been professionally maintained and serviced, recreationally used and has 2040 total hours of engine run time.
Below decks, the roomy interior of the 28 TE has the comforts of a larger cruiser with a full-service galley with fridge, stove and microwave. The interior provides a stand up head/shower to starboard, mid cabin berth aft and a convertible U-shaped dinette/v-berth forward.
Additional key features include Auto Pilot, bow thruster, aft isinglass/canvas enclosures, a molded bow pulpit, windlass anchor, transom door, trim tabs, gunnel rod holders, full-height bow rail, raw-water wash down and transom storage boxes and livewell.
- 315 HP Yanmar Diesel 6LPA-STP engine with 2040 hours of professionally maintained service
Wheelhouse & Cockpit
- Standard Horizon VHF, Ritchie Compass, Raymarine C 80 Chartplotter/GPS/Radar
- Courtesy Lights
- Hydraulic steering with tilt-wheel
- Sliding helm seat with swivel
- Navigation Station with crew seating
- Drawers and tackle storage
- Two Pantograph windshield wipers
- Sliding windows Port & Starboard
- Recessed rod storage Port & Starboard cockpit plus four rod holders in coamings
- Large 2-hatch fish/storage box plus oversized live bait-well in transom
- Bow Thruster with electronic control
- Large opening hatch in forward cabin roof
- Fresh water cooled engine
- Hydaulic trim tabs
- Four blade bronze propeller, bronze seacocks & strainers
- Three electrical bilge pumps and one manual
- S/S sink with pressurized water system
- Butane stove, microwave, refrigerator
- Full size Head/Shower/Marine Head w/ 10 gal holding tank & dedicated sump pump
- Accent & Courtesy lights throughout cabin & head, ample storage, cupboards, lockers
- AM/FM Stereo CD player
We are results oriented, we understand the market place and will provide an aggressive team effort whether you are buying or selling through American Marine & Boat Sales.
Please contact Nick Katsoulis at (978) 462-2323
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Fin to Wishin
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 24 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6LPA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2040
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (36 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (132 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Yanmar diesel also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from American Marine & Boat Sales, Inc.
Newburyport, MA, United States