From stern the large swim platform houses the two gasoline tanks to fill the tenders and toys. Forward of the swim platform is the air-conditioned lazarette which contains two kayaks, dive compressor and dive tank (12) rack, hanging facility to port and starboard for wetsuits, BCD's and water sport life jackets. There are also generous lockers to port and starboard for fishing and snorkeling gear. The lazarette can also be accessed from both the main deck and swim platform hatches.
Forward of the lazarette, through a watertight door, is the huge engine room with full headroom and walk around space to both main engines and generators.
Passing through another watertight door forward of the engine room is the electric panel room and workshop. It can also be accessed by stairs leading to a deck exit on the starboard side.
Next forward, through a further watertight door, is the large pump room and ship's store area. Storage facilities include dry store lockers, two freezers, a fridge, a white wine cooler and a red wine cabinet. This pump room also houses the air conditioning plant, 2 air compressors, and a high pressure water pump both with piping to all decks. A band saw, drill press and full workbench. The final forward bulkhead of the pump room separates the crash bulkhead and the chain lockers for the anchors.
Dual stairs from the swim platform lead up to the aft deck where there is a spacious fixed settee and table for 10 and a gas barbeque grill under the overhang. Alleyways extend forward on each side as far as the guest staterooms.
Double swing doors lead into the main salon which is finished in beautiful American Cherry and has panoramic windows and room for a large sectional sofa, easy chairs, a dining room table and a full service bar.
Moving forward is the eat in galley with breakfast settee for 6 featuring granite tops, a center island, and state of the art stainless steel appliances including a double oven with warming drawer, two side by side refrigerator/freezers, a microwave, dishwasher and trash compactor.
Forward to starboard is the laundry with a sink, washer and dryer and ample storage cupboards. There is a deck exit from the starboard side behind the laundry.
Across from the laundry to port is the first of the four guest staterooms, all with en suite baths. It has a queen size bed with a separate sofa which converts to an additional single bed. Further forward to port is the King size VIP stateroom. To starboard the first stateroom has twin beds and the second another queen size bed with separate sofa. All staterooms have satellite TV.
The forward section of the main deck accommodates the crew quarters fitted out as luxuriously as the guest cabins. Included is the captain's stateroom, the crew berths, head and shower and a fully functional galley with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and an entertainment/dining settee. An alarm repeater panel is also incorporated in the crew area.
The wheelhouse has access to the port and starboard wing stations and the bow, which incorporates a very popular seating area for guests with comfortable bow cushions and the two Miur 6000 hydraulically operated windlasses.
There are three captain's chairs in the wheelhouse, which is well equipped with all the modern electronic and navigation equipment. A raised U-shaped settee which comfortably accommodates eight with granite tables affords commanding views through the large panoramic windows.
Just aft of the wheelhouse is a Day Head and shower alongside stairs, lead up to the Flybridge or Top Bridge Deck. The remaining space aft of the wheelhouse is dedicated to the master suite which consists of an office, stateroom, en suite bath and private aft deck.
The study has a spacious office desk, comfortable couches, built in TV and a wet bar. A passage with beautifully crafted cupboards leads to the master stateroom which features a magnificent bed facing hull side windows and a double door leading onto the large private back deck. A stern station on this aft deck facilitates stern maneuvering of the vessel. The spacious bathroom with shower and spa bath and walk in closet provide the ultimate in luxury.
Flybridge or Top Bridge Deck
Forward is the pilot station and aft of this a huge wet bar and lounge area, all beneath a fixed or hard canopy top, which houses the mast. There is stair access to the mast platform.
The remaining deck area is given over to the hot tub, storage lockers (two of which house motor scooters), open storage for two eighteen foot tenders and two laser sailing dinghies. Two CT 4000 hydraulic davits easily facilitate the lift and lowering of these vehicles.
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
· Globalstar Satellite communication system interfaced to Panasonic internal phone
system throughout all staterooms, salons, workshops and galleys
· Cell phone interfaced to Panasonic internal phone system as above
· Panasonic internal phone system connectivity for dockside land line
· Compass Magnetic Dirigo USA
· Compass Robertson RSR 68 Gyro
· Compass Furuno Satellite
· Two VHF ICOM ICM502
· SSB Icom IC M710
· Two Radar Furuno 96 mile x-band, one with ARPA
· Five Display monitors NEC Multisync.- radar, sounder, alarms and Nobeltec
charting can be displayed on any or all displays
· Two GPS Northstar 952X
· Depth Sounder Furuno FCV 1200L
· Depth Sounder Furuno RD30 Digital
· Autopilot Robertson AP9-MK3
· Loudhailer Raytheon 430 with automatic fog signal emission
· Rudder Indicator Wagner 150
· B & G wind indicator
· Two Carlisle & Finch searchlights
· Port, starboard and stern full machinery control stations with rudder indicators
and whistle control
· Alarm panel custom design with comprehensive functionality to minimize need
for regular manual checks including air compressors, all bilges, shafts, fuel, waste
oil, fire, engine fans, watertight doors, hydraulics, marine gears and all engine
· Remote main engine start/stop
· Kahlenberg whistle control
· Nobeltec 8 with world chart series
· Naiad stabilizer control panel
· Anchor operation controls
Top Pilot Station (Fly Bridge)
· VHF Icom M502
· Depth Sounder RD30 Digital
· Autopilot Robertson AP9-MK3
· Wagner 150 rudder indicator
· B&G wind indicator
· Carlisle & Finch searchlight
· VGA Switcher permits full navigation functionality displayed on NEC monitor
· Anchor operation controls
Computer Network System
· Computer network connectivity to all staterooms
· Custom computer based ship alarm functionality
· Dell CPU in wheelhouse with UPS and Xantrex Inverter in event of emergency
· Back up CPU in master suite office and additional unit not connected
· HP 950 Fax/Printer/Scanner in master suite office
· 2 Caterpillar 3408 diesels, 400 hp @1800 rpm-Twin Disc MG5202-SC reduction
· Exhaust to main stack 2300 hours as of September 2006. Keel cooled
· 4 Naiad stabilizers
· 110 hp KP22 bow thruster hydraulic driven
· 2 Filtration Concepts 1600 gallon per day watermakers
· Vacuum heads, fresh water
· Marine Air 180 000 BTU 3 bank chilled water A/C. Keel cooled
· Digital thermostat for A/C controls
· 2 Baldor adjustable engine room fans for forced draft ventilation
· 2 air cooled air compressors serve whistle, air controls, shaft breaks and air hoses
· 2 five bladed propellers, 49" x 39", port left, starboard right
Deck & Safety Equipment
2 Miur 6000 windlasses with warping capstans and chain stoppers · 600' of chain for each anchor · Mooring and towing lines · Tender cranes · Day shapes · Ships Bell · Weems and Plath ships clock and barometer · Boat hook · Fenders · 2 DBC 10 man inflatable liferafts in accordance with USCG/SOLAS requirements- serviced January 2006 - FM200 fire suppressant with automatic or manual release to engine room and workshop areas · Fire hoses and nozzles Class A to all decks · Scott Pack - Fire detection system throughout · Comprehensive extinguishers · 75 approved life vests · Safety flares as required · 2 EPIRBS 406 · Safe in
owners suite· 4 security cameras to entry deck and machinery spaces
Satellite TV distributed to all staterooms, office suite, salon and crew area · Large flat screen TV in main salon · 2 New (2006) 18' Novurania tenders with 90 hp new generation E-Tec Evinrude motors · Clark dive compressor · 12 dive tanks · BCD's and regulators · 2 sea kayaks · Assortment of rods and tackle · Water skis · Biscuit · 2 Lasers · Covers for tenders · 2 Honda 80cc motorcycles · 2 fold up bicycles
· 2 Caterpillar 3404, 60 cycles, 240 volt three phase, 105 KW (131 KVA) each-
port unit soundproofed
· Keel cooled
· 4300 hours as of September 2006
· 2 power cables to both port and starboard for 100 amp shore power connection
· Custom alarm monitoring system-units on bridge, in electric panel shop and crew
· 24 VDC and 12 VDC for some electronics and safety equipment
The owner having commissioned ABD for a second build (the first a 90' motor yacht) underscores his confidence in their quality of workmanship and his total satisfaction with their end product. To quote the surveyor "The vessel was built to the very highest specifications and meets or exceeds ABS requirements." The Andrea Cay has explored the waters of Alaska, through Panama Canal and up to Prince Edward Island Canada with ease and attests to her strength, reliability and seaworthiness. The vessel also has numerous features, for example keel coolers, comprehensive alarms at the helm and high pressure wash down facilities on all decks, which enable easy maintenance and, in turn, fewer crew. The Andrea Cay is a superb all weather vessel to circumnavigate the globe or even just explore your local waters economically.
While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard ANDREA CAY, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.