- View Full Specifications
Performance, style, comfort
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- South of France, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 390,000 Tax Paid (US$ 424,554)
Dark blue hull, rounded shear line, teak deck all over. Easy handled by two – equipped with staysail, 100% gib and gennaker. Meticulously maintained and no damage has occurred to the yacht. All wood original varnished with high gloss two component hard varnish, one of the most beautiful interiors ever made by X-Yachts.
Commissioned in June 2003. One owner, ocean yacht master.
Please contact Eddy Verbinnen at +32 475 28 7162
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 56 ft 5 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
LWL: 48 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 55 ft 7 in
Dry Weight: 41887 lbs
Hull and deck
- Teak deck
- Special design extra strong stainless bow fitting for gennaker and extra size anchor
- 2 electrical Harken winches. Stainless design, stainless vang.
- Can handle all halyards from cockpit.
- New Sunbrella dodger and biminis nov 09
- Sunbrella Sun tent 07
- Alcantare cushions all over
- Owners cabin version with double bed in starboard side and seats in port side. Dunlopillo madras.
- Port aft cabin divided into two beds
- All wood original varnished with high gloss two component hard varnish
- Dessalator 60L water maker for use of 220V and 24V
- Holding tanks for all toilets and possibility to change to direct outflow
- Extra diesel tanks. Diesel capacity 1150L
- Panda 12KW generator
- Dive compressor
- Yanmar 100HP turbo diesel. Extra pre filters on Generator and engine.
- Fireguard in engine rooms
- Extra insulated freezer
- Coal filter on tap water
- Extra gel cell batteries
- Bowthruster Max Power VIP
- Radio with loudspeakers
- Raymarine VHF with twin stations
- SSB radio Icom 802
- Navigation computer with wall mounted screen and AIS
- Max Sea and Raymarine navigation software
- Two Raymarine gyro autopilots separately connected. Lewmar Mamba rudder motor.
- Thrane Fleet 33 inmarsat station
- Thrane fisher inmarsat
- Raymarine 24KW radar connected to computer and screen
- Sailor Iridium satellite phone
- Two spare aluminium Fortress anchors, one for 80 feet yacht
- Raymarine daylight watertight computer repeater screen on back of cockpit table
- 3 x Raymarine ST 290 multi graphic displays
- 2 x Raymarine wind
- 2 x ST 290 MOB
- 2 x autopilot pads
- Bowthruster control joystick
- SSB ground plate
- Raymarine GPS antenna
- Thrane fisher antenna with gps
- Iridium satellite antenna
- GT seats at stern
- Shower at stern platform
- 50kg Bruce anchor and 70m 12mm chain
- Tree colour top lantern
- Decklights on spreader
- VHF antenna and vindsensor
- SSB antenna on backstay, radar on mast
- 2 x Reckman furlers
- Rigged for genakker and code O
- North spectra carbon staysail and 100% gib 2006
- Slap reef and sailstack for easy handling
- 2 x carbon pools for gib
- North spectra carbon main 2009
- North code O
- Doyle 200m2 gennaker with sock
NS is equipped to suit shorthanded and comfortable long range cruising in warmer climate:
- Aircon (cool and warm) in all cabins and in main cabin
- Fractional rig to allow for code 0, 100% jib and staysail – both on furler
- Two deep slap reefs to be handled from cockpit. Can be reefed at downwind.
- Long slim carbon pool for 100% gib
- Extra strong and long stainless bowsprit to carry heavy anchor and to attach genakker
- 50kg Bruce anchor, 70m 12mm chain and extra strong windlass engine.
- Water maker able to run 220 and 24 volts. Generator and dive compressor.
- Electrical main winches
- Extended bimini with sides attached provides a dry cockpit
- Two autopilots
- Ssb radio, Thrane fleet 33 inmarsat broadband satellite. Iridium satellite phone
- Thrane fischer satellite to transmit emergency position
- 2,5m depth with X 612 keelbulp
- Extra insulated freezer
- Diesel capacity 1150 L
Niels Jeppesen about the X-562
"When we founded X-Yachts back in 1979 the main keys were to build fast yachts that were simple, and were for relatively limited budgets. When we decided to develop the 56 ft. X-562 we chose from the outset to make a yacht where the demand for high quality came before anything else. We felt strongly that X-562 owners should be very proud of their yachts, and so would become enthusiastic ambassadors for X-Yachts. How does she perform under sail and under engine - just as she should do, just as we expected. Just ask any owner of a model from the X-Yacht’s »Performance Cruising Range«. The X-562 does contain all the experience gained from the last 20 years, plus some great innovations that mark her as a unique yacht for the new millennium."
Manufacturer Provided Description
Created for those who appreciate performance, quality, style and comfort. The X-562 will combine the need for luxury in a yacht of exceptional sailing performance. To develop such a yacht, that would satisfy our highest standards, has taken a team of skilled, dedicated and experienced designers and engineers many hours, working in an ideal environment - the design office is just a few short steps from the development and production shed. More than 80 new moulds have been developed for this boat, which is offered in a choice of 4 different interior layouts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from X-Yachts Belgium
Phuket Boat Lagoon, Thailand