- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 149,000 Tax Paid (US$ 175,343)
- Sale Pending
She is completely equiped for fast independent cruising, with removable arch/bimini (solarpanels on top – 600 watt) and wind genarator (Superwind). And equiped with all up to date navigational instruments. A large sail cabin in the front gives room to plenty of additional sails, and can be reached through the deck mounted hatch.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at Bach Yachting International for further information.
Please contact Pim van Putten at +31 (0)320 746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.15 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
LOA: 44,3 ft in (13,5 meter)
Beam: 13,7 ft in (4,15 meter)
Maximum Draft: 7,5 ft in (2,30 meter)
Displacement: 21.300 lbs (9.700 kg)
Ballast: 9.480 lbs (4.300 kg)
The yacht has a steel floor girder (frame), made of hot galvanised TPS steel sections (ribs). The frame takes up the loads from keel, mast, and rod rig. Central lifting hoist attachment. The steel floor girder with the rod rigging makes the yachts' construction extremely stiff. All energy goes in her performance under sail.
The X-442 has been built in accordance with the European CE-Certification and meets the requirements of the CE-directive 94/25/CE for recreational crafts. These rules require a certain minimum standard of hull and deck strength, structural bulkheads and stringer, keel and rudder and their attachment to the hull, safety and stability, engine installation, gas installation, sea cocks, manuals and documentation of all major installations. Category A.
Three cabin lay out. Main cabin with galley and navigational area, two aft cabins and a spacious front cabin. Two heads.
The well-equipped galley on starboard side has lots of working space, and one large refrigerator, Three burner stainless propane/butane stove with oven.Beneath the settee there is storage space.
On port side, settees surrounding the oval table with bar. The table can prepared to be lowered to form a double berth (additional cushion is needed) in connection with the settees.
Starboard of the companionway is the navigator's area, lots of space for modern navigation and communication equipment and the yachts switch board.
The forward cabin is a spacious ''master bedroom'' with one large double berth, diagonally placed (2,10 meter long and 1,70 meter wide), TV/DVD, night table, couch and shelves the length of the berth. Storage in lockers, shelve and drawers.
Two large aft cabins (with beds 2,30 meter long and 1,80 meter wide), each one double berth; wardrobe and locker with shelves.
Cabins are separated by a sound reducing sandwich bulkhead.
The two head/shower with holding tank.
The hot water system is heated by shore power or engine cooling water.
Cabin height approximately 1,97 meters.
Large sail cabin in the front with plenty of room for several additional sails.
Entrance to the sail cabin is through the deck mounted hatch.
Engine, electrics, water
Engine: Yanmar 4JH 3E with Saildrive with folding Flex-O-Fold 3-bladed propeller, 1.800 hrs
Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
Total Power: 56 HP
Year Built: 2001, complete check and upgrade 2014 including new engine brackets
Drive Type: Sail drive (revised and new seal placed in 2014)
55 AMP alternator (revised 2015)
Fuel Tank s/s: (180 liter) baffles, deck fill, water separator and shut-off valve
Micro seperator for fuel intake
Single lever control unit (new 2016)
Rig and sails
• 3 spreader tapered mast (masthead), Windex with led light, steaming light, and deck light.
• Anodized boom, tapered, outhaul and 2 reefs with jammers for present laminated mainsail,
• line for third reef for additional main sail installed and prepared
• NAVTEC hydraulic pump on permanent backstay (revised 2013)
• Boomvang with easy kick
• Aluminium anodised spinnaker pole
• Track on forward face of mast for spinnaker pole car
• Standing rigging: rod rig, rod forestay, rod permanent backstay (all renewed 2014), wire
• Dynema runners with helplines
• Running rigging: 2 spinnaker halyard, 2 genoa halyards, 2 main halyards
• Halyards are all of Spectra and have all suitable shackles
Main Sail 1: Laminated UK sail (2 reefs, well used condition), fully battened
• Main sail 2: North sail (3 reefs, good condition), fully battened
• Genoa North Sail, used condition
• High Aspect jib North Sail, new condition
• Cutter sail: North sail, new condition
• Full Spinnaker: good condition
• Tri sail (bright orange): new condition
• Lazy jacks for mainsail, and Sunbrella cover (blue)
Navigation and electronics
• Raymarine e7 color chart plotter at nav Station inside (2014)
• Additional Raymarine e7 (repeater) on s/s pedestal in the cockpit (2014)
• Plotters including all recent charts for Australia and south Pacific
• Raymarine VHF (Ray 260) at nav station and also to be used in cockpit (2014), extra VHF
speaker in cockpit
• Raymarine AIS 650 (transceiver, class B)
• Two GPS receivers on arch
• Simrad handheld VHF with charger at nav station
• Raymarine digital radar (2014): including additional instrument for display via overlay on e7 (at nav station and in cockpit)
• Raymarine Evolution Auto pilot: display at pedestal with remote control (2016)
• New lineair drive (2016)
• Raymarine ST60 navigational instruments, with companionway entrance displays over
• hatch: (4) ST 60 for wind, depth, speed, course
• SSB, Icom 7200 HF transceiver with automatic antenna tuner AT141, pactor modem,
• antenna and grounding plate (2013)
• Kenwood Radio/CD player with speakers in main cabin, and in cockpit marine speakers
• Marine PC and screen in nav station, with Open CPN and worldwide charts, and
connected to the SSB for wheather info and communications via email (presently set up
for Sailmail) (2013)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
at request, United States
Unknown, United Kingdom