- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,500 Tax Paid (US$ 116,913)
Comments by the owner:
I bought her in 2010. I have primarily used the boat for racing and a yearly summer trip to Sweden and Norway. She is fully equipped for racing and she is fast too. We participated in the ORC Worlds in Kiel I 2014 - our first big race and we ended in the top third of the fleet.
- In 2015 the bottom was completely renewed using VC 17 primer and VC 17M Racing and the bottom was repainted with one layer of VC 17 March 2016.
- She has been on land from November to march every year.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.25 m
2 cabin Classic interior
- Owners Cabin with double berth forward
- Saloon has 2 berths to sleep, Chart table and large saloon table
- Aft Cabin with double bed
- Television in center cabin
- Head with Electric Jabsco toilet (2015), shower and sink
- Webasto (2012) heating system
- 2 Stainless Steel sinks
- 2 burner stove with oven
Deck and cockpit
- New Spinlocks (2015) stoppers
- Winches: 6 x Harken 2 Speed
- steering wheel
- Complete set of harken furling equipment including a genua (104%).
- Raytheon instruments at entrance 3x
- Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot
- Raymarine Hybrid touch plotter
- Raymarine wind
- Large screen at nav table
- Raymarine navigation system E90 W on deck and fully functional slave system below deck.
- AIS System
- 1 X ST 60 Depth + 2 X ST 60 Multi on mast
- 2 X new 120AMP Gel batteries (2016)
- Shorepower with cable
- Battery charger
All sails have been stored on a sailing loft at Elvstrøm during winter and routinely maintained by Elvstrøm. All racing sails are in perfect condition.
- Main Epex 2014, 40m2
- genua Epex 2014, 28.5m2
- genua Racing B Epex, 28.4m2, 2014
- One Spi 0,75 Super Kote Racing from Elvstrøm delivered in 2014
- One Spi 0,50 from 2010 (hardly used and still execellent for light weather conditions).
- One 3DL main from 2009 – still in good conditions and only used during summer trips.
- One asymmetric spiler – still in good conditions and only used during summer trips.
- One Genua (140%) – still in good conditions and only used during summer trips.
- Two spis - both in good condition.
- New John Mast rig (autumn 2015)
- Rod rig
- Carbon fiber Spi pole
- Aluminum Gennaker pole
- Fenders with covers
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform with teak
- Cockpit shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
at request, United States
Unknown, United Kingdom