- View Full Specifications
SOLD - VERKOCHT
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lith (noord brabant), Netherlands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 459,000 Tax Paid (US$ 489,615)
SOLD - VERKOCHT
El Paso is best described as a true passage maker, she can sail for exactly 4000nautical miles at cruising speed without refuelling. This Vripack 1650 Continental is built to an extreme level of quality!
152 pictures on our website grandyachts.eu (high-res pictures by e-mail request)
El Paso sleeps 4 in two double staterooms, both with ensuite central heated bathrooms with shower, wash basins and toilets.
El Paso's air-conditioned wheelhouse gives you comfort during your new ocean adventures, her 25mm bulletproof double glazing withstands the most extreme conditions and a central fresh air dorade box ventilation system provides fresh air in all compartments when all glazing and portholes have to be closed.
Behind the Recaro helm seat is ample space for six, on port side an office desk with laptop connections, navigation chart desk with gooseneck lights, the wheelhouse is completed with day fridge and freezer.
The rigging is completely hydraulic with the touch of a button, the mast and her self-folding deck table comes down to decrease height to only 3.20 meters which makes El Paso suitable for the French Canals with more than 30 cm of headroom left. Under sail her normal cruising speed of 9 knots is increased by 1,5 knots or gives the possibility to go down with 200 rpm to save fuel. Consumption on engine is only 8 litres per hour at cruising speed, 7 lph with set mainsail.
- John Deere diesel (special designed for 24/7/365 operation)
- Heavy Duty Mastervolt 24V-95Ah alternator (extra to the standard engine 55Ah alternator)
- Naiad Multisea II hydraulic stabilizers
- Onan 11Kw 1500rpm generator
- Mastervolt Dakar charger 24V/100Ah
- Mastervolt Dakar inverter 24V>230V / 3000 watt
- Triple reverse cycle airconditioners
- Kabola 17Kw central heating with hot water tap.
- Heavy Arctic insulated hull and superstructure
- Arctic reinforced hull
- Oil bath lifetime sealed propeller shaft
- Hydraulic proportional bow and stern thruster
- Hydraulic anchor winch with 150m chain
- Heavy duty anchor with automatic high pressure fresh water wash plant
- Hydraulic mast with automatic folding deck table
- Full Simrad navigation equipment
- Simrad IS15 windspeed
- Simrad IS15 wind direction
- Simrad IS15 Depth / Log / water temp
- Simrad IS15 Rudder indicator
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Simrad AP21 Handheld autopilot
- Simrad CX54 Master 24 mile Radar / Chart-plotter
- Simrad RA42 12 mile radar
- Simrad CP40 Chart-plotter
- Simrad AI50 Class B AIS transceiver/receiver
- Simrad Satellite TV Dome (70cm ocean class)
- Simrad RT64 VHF Dual-watch
- Simrad EPIRB
- Shipmate RS8300 VHF
- Target Navtex Pro Plus
- Sanshin HR-1012 searchlight
- Nokia 8watt GSM Telephone
- Sony Radio/10 CD changer/MiniDisc
- Bose sound system in wheelhouse
- Bose sound system in living
- Orlaco rear-view color camera
- Exalto synchronized wiper control
- Power steering
- Teleflex Morse KE-4 electronic gearshift / throttle
- 8 person TransOcean Class 2 life raft
- 40 tons sea-anchor with 150m line
- Simpson electric 300KG davits
- Joker boat RIB tender with Yamaha 15 outboard (9.9 stickers)
The saloon is equipped to a very high level of comfort, central is her large seating with dining table. A king size galley with 4 zone induction cooker, fridge, AEG dishwasher, Bosch Oven/grill/microwave, Saeco coffee machine, trash compactor and cutlery carousel.
Plenty cupboards and other spaces house all needed equipment for a perfect live aboard. SAT-TV, DVD, DVB-T TV and a Bose sound system completes the entertainment.
In the bow you find the central heated and air-conditioned master stateroom with king-size French bed and an ensuite bathroom, with shower, wash basin and 90cm shower with sliding glass, toilet and towel radiator.
On starboard you find the ample sized central heated and air-conditioned guest stateroom with a French double bed, a bathroom, with shower, wash basin, shower with sliding glass, toilet and towel radiator.
This bathroom also provides access to El Paso's piece of engineering, the engine room.
In the large corridor between the wheelhouse and the two staterooms you find invisible integrated cupboards that houses a vacuum cleaner, ironing board, washing machine and dryer. Further it houses a well-lighted basement over her full beam for provisions and other needed gear or equipment.
El Paso's true masterpiece is without doubt the engine room, engineered to perfection in every form! The 6068 PowerTech 6.8 liter John Deere normally delivers 400 hp and is delivered by John Deere to last at least 30.000 operating hours. This exclusive factory custom option was set from new to deliver 175hp. Fully fitted with DeBug magnetic fuel polishers and filters ensures clean fuel even after filling with polluted fuel.
A very large hydraulic PTO was installed to give hydraulic power to all El Paso's features. Inside her engine room you find manifold features to pump fuel from and to any of her 4 tanks (5500litres total) which makes transatlantic crossings easy. Water disinfectors with UV ensures fresh tap water (2000 L)under all circumstances. A heavy duty suction pump (as extra to the normal bilge-pumps)with 12 way manifold gives the opportunity to empty, flush or wash all compartments.
A work-bench, spare parts cupboard, tool box and an extensive list of more features are installed this engine room you normally find on megayachts.
Under the aft deck is a huge central heated garage housed with air-compressor, king size freezer, tons of spare parts in specially designed cupboards, spare propeller, twin bicycles, deck chairs etc.
Electric 300kg heavy duty Simpson davits carry a Joker RIB tender with 15hp fourstroke Yahama outboard (9.9 stickers)
El Paso was built out of special treated steel, keel 12mm, hull 5mm, superstructure 5mm, solid teak decks 22mm.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Please contact Bram de Groot at 0031412310090
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Vripack Naval Architects
Flag of Registry: Netherlands
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 16.50 m
Beam: 4.75 m
Minimum Draft: 1.45 m
Maximum Draft: 1.45 m
Displacement: 35000 kgs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 3.20 m
Headroom: 2.0 m
Dry Weight: 35000 kgs
Total Power: 175 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 6068 PowerTech
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 175 HP
Cruising Speed: 9 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (2000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (5500 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from GrandYachts
Lith (noord-brabant), Netherlands
Lith (sales marina), Netherlands
Lith (noord brabant), Netherlands
Den Osse, Netherlands
Lith (noord-brabant), Netherlands