2001 T. Jason Terry Jason Downeast Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Northshore, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,995
This nice looking downeaster is clean and has been well maintained. Her Yanmar 260 HP diesel has a mere 600 hours and provides good speed. There is a large open cockpit in back for fishing or entertaining. The helm is nicely laid out and offers great visibility. Electronics include radar, GPS, sounder and VHF. Sliding side windows and a drop curtain compliment the pilot house. Down below you will find a private head with a sink. There is a vee berth and lots of storage. She is ready to fish or cruise and doesn't need a thing. These Maine built boats are known for their rugged construction and exceptional seaworthiness. 7/17.. UPDATE....OWNER JUST HAD COCKPIT FLOOR, ENGINE BOX REGLASSED AND PAINTED. BOAT IS IN WATER AND ON A SLIP. 10/25/2017 PRICE LOWERED (was $74,650).
List your Boat on Yachtworld with a reduced commission rate. Contact Midcoast Yacht & Ship Brokerage to learn more. Save Thousands.
CALL JAY WAGNER 978-744-3935
CELL 781-632-6135 CALL OR TEXT
LIST YOUR BOAT FOR 7% COMMISSION OR LESS - NOT 10%
CONTACT US TODAY - SAVE THOUSANDS $$ IN BROKERAGE FEES
MIDCOAST YACHT & SHIP BROKERAGE
I WILL LIST YOUR BOAT FOR 7% COMMISSION OR LESS – LET’S TALK
DOWNEAST AND LOBSTER BOATS - YACHTS - POWER & SAIL
Yacht Brokers Association of America Member since 2002
Please contact Midcoast Yacht Brokerage at 207-593-8191
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Length 28'
- Beam 10' 2"
- Transom 9' 2"
- Draft 3' 3"
- Built to ABYC standards
- Yanmar Diesel Model 4LHA-STE, 260 HP, 600 orig. hrs. (4 cyl.) Turbo
- Cruise speed @ 17 knots, WOT @ 22 knots
- Four batteries...house, hauler, engine (2) with selector switch
- Furuno electronics...GPS, radar, sounder, heading sensor
- VHF radio, cabin speaker, Ritchie compass
- Drop back curtain with windows, zippers and snaps
- Transom door
- Rod holders
- Salt water washdown
- Fresh water washdown/wash off
- Fighting chair
- Electric hauler with davit and snatch block
- Spot light on roof and two spreader lights over cockpit
- Dive ladder, Bow rails, bow pulpit, windlass
- Aluminum deck hatches
- PFD's, dock lines, anchor, chain, rode, Sampson post
- 90 Gallon fuel tank
- 20 Gallon fresh water
- 15 Gallon Holding tank
- Private head with manual toilet and fw sink
- Two owner boat
- Call for appointment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.