- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- CHATTANOOGA, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,900
Up for sale is a 2001 Rosborough, classic looking tug with a 2010 Fuel efficient 4-stroke 150 Yamaha. If you are in the Market for a RF-246 Sedan Cruiser style, look no further; She is turn key ready and turns many heads while cruising.
CONTACT GARRETT GAMBLE @ 423-991-8020
Please contact Master User at 423-991-8020
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
LWL: 23 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 2 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 5000 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 150 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (87 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
GPS - Garmin echomap 94sv
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The RF-246 Sedan Cruiser has been especially designed to be fully trailerable and utilize the benefits of the most efficient power configurations available. The designs offer great stability, seaworthiness, comfort, and safety in roomy accommodating layouts, and custom configurations. Various power options allow for individually tailored craft, providing utmost versatility for: Pleasure Cruising, Fishing, Diving, Search and Rescue, Police Patrol, and other Commercial uses.
2010 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke OutBoard
The RF-246 is designed and constructed for ultimate usability and versatility. The stable, seaworthy, Atlantic Hull provides safety, comfort, and economical ease of operation. The accommodation areas provide spacious cruising and/or living aboard operation. The helm and control center offers adequate areas for navigation and electronics, with maximum all around visibility through large windows, and easy accessibility to the deck, through the traditional pilot doors. Traditional pilot doors offering access to the foredeck, ventilation and easy docking. The main cabin is surrounded by tempered safety glass windows offering great visibility in all directions. For those who need a little more space, the main cabin provides 6’5” of head room The galley is complete, offering a two burner stove, sink, hot/cold water, and a fridge. Construction methods and materials used in the RF-246 ensure minimum maintenance as well as maximum longevity and durability. All integrate framing and bulkheads etc. are molded fiberglass with only the best materials. All fastening and assembly is completed with high grade stainless steel and quality marine adhesives. Interior finish is keeping with the no maintenance construction and beige finish is warmly accented by teak moldings and trim provide a pleasant and bright atmosphere. Large walk around decks and roofs with non-skid surfaces, provide safe, enjoyable boating whether you’re 30 miles at sea, gunk holing the coast or cruising the canals and lakes. Rosborough Boats USA and our competent staff of quality craftsmen take pride in providing each of our RF-246 owners a quality craft which will prove to be an investment in boating enjoyment.
The Atlantic sea hull incorporates a combination of the best features of many East Coast designs. The center keel provides extreme stability while the straight flat run aft ensures a good turn of speed economically. The full bow sections and shallow fore foot allow for both soft entry, comfortable bearing up while heading into or running with the seas.
The RF-246 has been especially designed to allow for the modern benefits of both outboards and sterndrive power as well as easy trailerability and usability.
- One piece hand layered solid construction fiberglass with integral gun whale flange and floor/furniture liner.
- Deck and floors are sandwich core constructed with molded non-skid surfaces.
- Interior finish coatings are waxed, fire-retardant providing maintenance free safety and moisture resistance.
- Fastenings are high grade stainless steel. All permanent assembly is marine grade adhesives.
- All semi-permanent assembly is with high grade adhesives.
- Interior trim is finished with teak moldings.
- Windows are tempered safety glass in molded fiberglass frames.
- Opening windows are aluminum frame manufactured.
- Deck hardware and rails, etc. are all stainless steel.
- Rubguards are extruded from H.D. rubber. Door sliders and spray rails are all poly plastic.
- Through hulls are bronze/s.s. ball valves below waterline.
- Fuel tank is marine grade aluminum.
- 100% positive floatation.
One Piece hand-laid hull
- Fiberglass stringer system
- 100% positive fl oatation
- Molded non-skid decks
- Fire retardant Interior fi nish
- Tempered safety glass windows
- Self bailing cockpit
- H.D. rub rail and spray rail
- Wheelhouse back with sliding door
- Pilot and co-pilot sliding doors
- Anchor rope locker and deck plate
- Four 10” SS cleats with backing plate
- SS hand rails on cabin tops
- SS bow pulpit, bollard and chocks
- SS Bow Tow Eye
- 120 US Gal aluminum fuel tank
- 40 US Gal poly water tank
- 33 US Gal black water tank with monitor
- Co-pilot seat on slider
- Helm seat
- Dinette Settee/berth with 3“ fi rm cushions
- Drawers under dinette settee and helm seat
- 4” fi rm V-berth and fi ller cushions (7’ berth)v
- Opening screened port in head
- Aft salon sliding window with screen
- V-berth skylight hatch with screen
- Hanging locker with teak door
- Stowage shelves in v-berth
- Hydraulic steering
- 12v interior lights
- 12v navigation lights
- 3” bilge blower
- Twin HD wipers
- 12v bilge pump with 3 way switch
- High water bilge alarm
- 12v horn
- 4” illuminated compass
- 12 gang illuminated DC panel
- Blue Sea battery management switchv
- 12v Marine Battery System
- Four 12v auxiliary power ports
- Manual marine toilet & holding tank
- Galley unit • Propane stove • SS sink (pressurized cold water) • 12v/110v refrigerator
- Single / dual motor well on transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Scenic City Yachts
Chattanooga, TN, United States
CHATTANOOGA, TN, United States
Chattanooga, TN, United States
Valdez, AK, United States
Unknown, TN, United States
chattanooga, TN, United States