- View Full Specifications
These are great boats
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- West Boothbay Harbor, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 33,500
Seems that most every boat is a compromise between form-function, fit-finish and specs & performance. Pursuit’s 2460 Denali just might be the Swiss army knife of 25-footers. Designed to be a sport utility vehicle for the other two thirds of the earth’s surface, this boat goes a long way toward living up to its mandate. Whether it is a day of sport fishing or day cruising, Pursuit seems to view the entire package of boat and service as a single entity.
GULF OF MAINE YACHT SALES websites #1 www.GulfofMaineYachtSales.com
#2 www.BoatingInMaine.com #3 www.gomys.com Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office line (207)899.0909 or cell phone (207) 831.3168. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact John Holmes at (207) 899.0909
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24 ft 9 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 5170 lbs
Total Power: 280 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 5.7L Bravo III EFI
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 558
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 280 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 mph @ 2500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 48 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
- Mercruiser 5.7L, EFI engine. with 558 hours on meter
- Fresh water cooled
- Dual prop Bravo III outdrive
- Outdrive is removed each fall for winter storage.
- One owner.
- All invoices available for inspection.
Deck and Cockpit
- Wide fore deck walkways
- One-piece welded 316L S.S. bow rail
- Stainless Steel bow roller
- Self-draining rope & anchor locker with rope & anchor
- 316L stainless steel 8" cleats (7) includes 4 mooring, 2 spring & 1 fore deck
- Stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Deluxe helm seat with fore and aft & swivel adjustment (starboard)
- Custom back-to-back lounge seat with removable cushions (port)
- Motor box with integrated rear seat
- Pursuit Plus transom with cooler and sink with removable cutting board, freshwater supply, 3 rung boarding ladder, 316L S.S. ski tow eye, stainless steel grab rails (3), easy access motor box & transom door
- 6’3" forward v-berth.
- China bowl head with holding tank, Y valve and macerator.
- Clarion AM/FM premium stereo with CD & four speakers (non/op).
- Garmin 441S GPS Chartplotter with 50/200 KHZ shoot thru-hull transducer.
- Raytheon 210 VHF Radio
- Tilt-away, fiberglass helm console w/safety kill switch.
- Complete premium instrumentation includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel indicator, hour meter, oil pressure gauge, temperature, amp, tilt & trim indicator.
- Fireboy auto-extinguisher.
- Ritchie Helmsman compass
Anchor and 100 feet of rode.
- Canvas Bimini. Vinyl forward windshield, vinyl side windshields and canvas cockpit enclosure with roll-up door.
Canvas mooring cover and pole
- Vinyl seat cushions, throw cushions - 2.
- Dock lines – 2 bow, 2 mid-ship, 2 stern, fenders – 4
- Stern wooden mast and Ensign
Stern metal swim ladder
- Cleaning equipment and supplies
Oil, lubrication supplies
Recent mechanical work completed.
- Annual items include Removal of lower unit for storage
- Fall - synthetic oil changes, all filters, pencil zincs, anodes
- 2014 - new exhaust manifolds and elbows
- 2015 - new 1500 GPH bilge pump
- New power steering cooler. New fuel cooler
- New oil pan, fuel pump and starter.
READY - WITHOUT A TO-DO LIST
Gulf of Maine Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gulf of Maine Yacht Sales
Cuddy - Predator
Yarmouth, ME, United States
All Weather 25, Cutter
Unknown, ME, United States
Yarmouth, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States
South Portland, ME, United States
Boothbay, ME, United States