- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Digby, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 149,900 (US$ 116,772)
- This is a great opportunity to own a turnkey Whale Watching/ tour boat operation that is in current operation in Digby Nova Scotia.
- The Passage Provider is a 42 ' GRP Cape style boat, Powered with a very economical John Deere 6081 and has been specifically designed for Charter/fishing work.
- She has a current Canadian DOT/ CCG certificate for 23 passengers and 3 crew.
- She comes complete with an up to date Stability certificate, recent Survey and a limited lobster license that is used for the purpose of Lobster fishing demonstrations.
- Although built in 2001 she has been constantly maintained and upgraded and is equipped with modern high end systems.
- Her hull was awlgripped in 2011 and all systems were made ready for the charter season.
- The listed price includes the boat, ticket/information kiosk, a slip at the Digby Marina and all the signage and promotional information.
- This is a perfect charter opportunity for anyone looking for a summer business and winters off.
- Please see full specs for a complete list of inventory.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions.
Contact Sherman Haynes at email@example.com for more information - thanks.
Sunnybrook Yachts will look after all your purchase requirements from pre-purchase surveys through to financing and insurance as you direct - contact us at 1 866 590 9210 and let us make the boat buying experience a great memory.
Please contact at 902 444 4500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 40 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Single Diesel
Engine Model: John Deere 6081
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 13 mph
Maximum Speed: 18 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (475 Gallons)
Total Power: 375
42 ' GRP Charter boat. Fully equipped for both commercial lobster fishing and Charter operations. She has a fully enclosed Wheelhouse and a removable amidships shelter house. She has a standard forward forcel style accommodation with a bunk, stove/heater, table and head/washroom. Her decks are fully secured with foredeck S/S stanchions and rails. Passage Provider carries a Home trade class 111 and class 1V certificate for 23 passengers and 2 crew
Powered with a John Deere 6081 AMF01 producing 375 Hp. @ 2400RPM Wet exhaust to the transom Power takeoff for trap hauler
12 volt system with 2 8 D marine batteries to a marine grade ditribution panel All nesssasary Nav and deck and interior lighting
Electronics & Navigation
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- Furuno Radar 1621
- Koden CVS-108 Sounder
- Hondex HEW7501 Plotter
- Stereo System
- New DCS VHF
- Icom IC-502 VHF
- COMNAV Auto pilot
- COMNAV rudder angle indicator
- Ray Marine Series C Plotter/ Radar new 06
- Fully CCG compliant
- Life Jackets/PFD for 25 persons
- Man overboard rings
- fire extinguishers 10lb.ABC
- 2x 20Lb Auto C02 system
- Anchor and road
- Stern prop. access port for clearing fowled lines
- S/S Prop cage
Construction & Miscellaneous
A complete survey and stability book is avaliable on request to serious inquires. Financing and insurance assistance is available.
- Passage Provider is built on a solid fibreglass hull with moulded panel house and decks.
- Her foredeck and washboards are corred for stiffness and strength and all appear in as new condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sunnybrook Yachts
52 Salon Express
Halifax, NS, Canada
Down East Boatworks
Northern Bay 38 Lobsteryacht
Chester, NS, Canada
Unknown, NS, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada