- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 550,000
Polar Boat & Yacht owners professionally built this vessel for themselves. Therefore all was done to exacting standards. Whatever the design called for, the next level of quality or grade was used. Ancor Marine 24v, 110v & 220v wiring, Harken hardware, Bowmar hatches just to name a few. That care and thought continues as it is being immaculately maintained. It has a very large Master aft stateroom, two guest staterooms, two heads, double sided galley, spacious salon-dinette and a large workshop to handle any project. Well appointed as seen in the photos from upholstery, to lighting and beautiful joinery. The interior is finished in mahogany with teak trim or solid teak while the cabin sole is thick solid teak and holly. Any mechanical and systems work is a breeze due to large removable panels to engine room.
The cockpit is very large and comfortable, the deck easy to move around as storage compartments are watertight flush hatches. A couple can easily handle sailing this vessel due to furling boom and jib and all running riggings being led aft. Enjoy the dolphin seat at the bow and watch their frolicking. The boat comes fully equipped as personal items, the heirloom clock and barometer are excluded.
The owner would be willing to entertain the idea to deliver or accompany new owners to relocate this beautiful vessel.
Don Brame is well known cruiser around the Sea of Cortez and Brisa & Don are respected members in the San Carlos community. Anything you need or are looking for in San Carlos, please stop in and see Brisa or Don, they have contact numbers for most anything you will need. Don is on the vessel All the Way and is on the VHF net @ 0800 hrs ch 72 everyday and Don is also the local boaters weather person. San Carlos Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Marina San Carlos Loc-3
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico 85506
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-855-846-7245
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Don Brame at 011 52 (622) 226-0037
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Polar Boat & Yacht
Designer: Hull design by Roberts
LOA: 54 ft 0 in
Displacement: 43000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 72 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3-HTE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Max Draft: 7.5'
Ballast: 15,000 Lbs encapsulated lead
Total Power: 110
Cruising Speed: 6.5k @2700 rpm
Max Speed: 9k @4200 rpm
Fuel: 490g Alum integrated
Fresh Water: 350g Alum integrated
Holding: 160g Alum integrated
Above deck the anchor locker is forward followed by the sail locker. At his point a collision bulkhead was created. Below deck this is followed by the very spacious workshop which has 3 1/2 sides of work bench surface, multiple storage cabinets, drawers, tools and electric panel. The space is a woodworker or maintenance man’s dream. Overhead is a rectangular hatch to accommodate lowering large pieces of equipment.
Fwd guest strm & head
Follow to port is the forward guest stateroom. The Pullman style athwartship double berth has 6 drawers and underberth storage. Against the fwd bulkhead a vanity has 2 door cabinet above, cabinet under right and hanging locker left. Outward is another set of lockers, cabinets, a settee with storage followed by cubby holes and opening port light. Above the berth is another long 3-door storage cabinet. Overhead is a large opening hatch. This area houses a 30g water heater.
Across to stb is the Bendix washer/dryer combo and more storage. The guest head has toilet, sink, 4 door cabinet, slider bar adjustable shower head and opening port light. The shower drains to a sump pump.
Salon dinette & Nav St
Coming down the cleverly designed dual companionway steps covered with non-skid tape, is the salon-dinette to port, the Navigation station to stbd and door to Mid stateroom. The dinette is shaped between a rectangle and oval and will seat 8 people comfortably. The upholstery is soft white leather accented by designer throw pillows. Under and behind the settee is storage throughout, above the outward area is the entertainment center for stereo and bookshelves. The back of the settee mid salon has shelf storage.
The forward facing Nav station is a comprehensive area of electronics, computer, printer, all at your fingertips. A comfy upholstered seat has storage and drawers underneath. The wet locker is aft. A built-in safe is under companionway.
The galley is two sided, port outboard is the Glacier Bay front and top loading 10 cu. ft. refer and behind is the 4 cu ft. freezer compartment. The gimbaled stove with oven has storage beneath and above a hexagon cabinetry stowing the microwave and cabinets plus lower drawer and cabinet. Across amidship is the double SS sinks, above a cabinet with sliders and below double doors plus 2 drawer cabinet left. Aft is the door providing portside access to the engine room and steering chain.
Master Aft strm & Head
The master aft stateroom is the piece de resistance. The elevated queen sized in line berth is beautifully appointed. Each side are cubby holes, lockers, settees with storage, his and hers hanging lockers. Each side has swing out lamps in addition to personal reading lamps. In the transom are two large portlights, port & stbd opening portlights, and large opening hatch. At the base of the berth is a beautiful marble tablet. Pneumatic cylinders lift and hold the berth while you access the huge storage space underneath. At the foot are 2 rows of 3 drawers plus a drop down shoe storage. Under the settees currently store canned goods. On each side are water tight lockers that originate on deck for general stowage and vented propane locker holding 6 tanks bolted down.
The master head has a toilet, roomy vanity and rectangular soaking tub and shower.
Mid Guest strm and passageway
The Pullman double berth is fore-and-aft. Beneath are six drawers and cabinet while above the pillows are 3 cubby holes. At the foot is a hanging locker with a settee beneath and more storage. There is an opening portlight.
The passageway has long removable panels to give you stbd access to the spacious engine room. Aft is the door to the Master head.
This well thought out vessel has many outstanding features. All hanging lockers are cedar lined. The hatches and portlights are best quality Bowmar. Several of the lighting fixtures are state of the art Scanvic brand. Drawer sliders and hinges are of European styling. The joinery is either solid teak or mahogany with teak trim throughout. In each head the shower head slides on upright SS bars for tall and short folks. The portlight curtains are upholstered panels of sailboat motif. The cabin sole is solid teak and holly over ¾” marine ply. The cabin sole hatches are snap locking for safety at sea.
- REFRIGERATION: Glacier Bay 10 cf Top & bottom opening
- FREEZER: Glacier Bay 4 cf
- STOVE: Princess 3-burner w/oven Propane
- MICROWAVE: GE 1200 Watt
- SINK: Double SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure H & C
- WATER HEATER: 30g 110v & engine heated
- WASHER/DRYER: Bendix combi
- OTHER: Under counter lights above sink, freezer & stove
All electronics integrated and displays are interchangeable
- RADIO: ICOM SSB
- TUNER: AC M802
- RADAR: Raymarine 4kW 48 nm
- RADAR ALARM: Yes
- VHF: ICOM IC502
- VHF: ICOM M45
- AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST 7001
- CHART PLOTTER: Raytheon L760
- GPS: Raystar 125
- GPS #2: Handheld
- COMPASS: Fluxgate & Ritchie
- STEREO: Sony
- TV/DVD/VCR: Flat screen w/VCR
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Raytheon L760
Transducer is Tube in a Tube for ease of replacing
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: Raymarine ST 40
- RUDDER ANGLE: See autopilot
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATION: Iridium Sat phone
Ancor Marine wire 1 gauge up from required in PVC conduit, spare wires throughout.
Simple conversion from 110v to 220v.
110v panel has two feeds forward, 36-breaker DC panel has spares.
- BATTERIES: Two house banks (8) 6v Life Line 1050 amp hrs
&(2) 4D secondary 400 amp hrs
Engine starter separate
- BATTERY SWITCHES: Selector
- BATTERY MONITOR: ProSine primary
Link 10 secondary & starter
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 24v, 110v, 220v
- INVERTER: ProSine 3500 Watt
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 24v, 110v
- BATTERY CHARGER: ProSine & Guest auto & manual
- SMART REG: Balmar & ProSine
- DOCKSIDE CABLES: 75’ 50 amp adapter
- GENERATOR: Miller-Welder marinized 8kW 1200 hrs
- ALTERNATOR: Balmar HO 24v, 12v for engine
- OTHER: 24v fans & reading lamps through out
All deck hardware is Harken. Dual head stays, dual jib halyards, extra main halyard, twin staysail halyards.
Removable staysail stay.
- SAILS: Main fully battened, 130% Genoa 9 oz, Staysail, Storm
- TYPES OF SAILS: Banks Dacron cruise equipped
- SAIL AREA: 1490 sq. ft. (Main & Genoa), 325 sq. ft. Staysail
- MAINSHEET & STAYSAIL TRAVELERS: Harken
- ROLLER FURLING: Furl Boom (Main), Harken (Jib)
- BACKSTAYS: Twins
- WINCHES: Anderson SS ST (2) #58, (3) # 52, Barient (2) on mast
- PREVENTER: Yes
- BOOM VANG: Mechanical
- MAST: Aluminum deck-stepped, compression post
- STANDING RIGGING: Wire SS
- LINES LED AFT: All running rigging
- WHISKER: Yes
- OTHER: Deck access to large sail locker forward
Two flush locking storage compartments on aft deck + 6-tank propane vented locker
- ANCHOR: 100# Bruce CHAIN: 350’
- ANCHOR: 80# Bruce CHAIN: 50’ LINE: 350’
- ANCHOR: 45# Fortress stern CHAIN: 50’ LINE: extra
- ANCHOR: 75# Long shank Fortress LINE: 75’ 1 ¼” + 100’ 1”
- ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans – Titan 24v
- NAV LIGHTS: Tricolor & search light
- SPREADER LIGHTS: Yes
- DECK LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: 35” high triple SS
- GATES: P & Stbd
- RAILS: Aft rail 3’ high 1 3/8”
- LADDERS: Boarding & Swim
- PULPITS: Bow w/dolphin seat
- DINGHY: Achilles 12’ 2hp + 9.9hp
- DINGHY DAVITS: Manual
- DECK WASH DOWN: Saltwater
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Dodger, Cockpit awning, Cockpit cushions, Winches, Hatches, Boom, BBQ, Pedestal
- DECK MATERIAL: Treadmaster non-skid
- OTHER: Liferaft cradle, Rak & cup for hard dinghy storage, Gin pole lifting system aft, (4) Dorade vents, Anchor locker, Fish cutting board
- AIR CONDITIONER: (3) Glacier Bay for cabin fwd, salon area, aft cabin
- BILGE PUMP: (4) Rule 3800 2-auto, 2-manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: One
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: CO2, manual
- FUEL FILTERS: In line dual 10 microns, 2 microns
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Engine, stove, fume detector
- LUBE OIL SYSTEM: Fuel polisher system
- HEAD TYPE: Overboard
- HOLDING TANK: 160g. manual
- HEATER: 24v diesel for 3 cabins + hot water
- WATERMAKER: Spectra 20 gph
- PROPELLER: SS
- FULL SHAFT: 1 ¾” diameter
- STEERING: Wheel - specially designed chain driven
- BOW THRUSTERS: Max Power 10 hp
- TRANSMISSION: Yanmar
- WINDVANE: Monitor
- OTHER: Generator doubles as welder, Tank tender system
- LIFEJACKETS: (2) SOSpenders harnesses
(10) adult, (3) children
- LIFESLING: Yes
- LIFERAFT: Switlik 6-man
- USCG SAFETY PKG: Yes
- EPIRB: ACR RLB 28 (406)
- MOB POLE: Yes
- JACK LINES: (4) web
Weems & Plath clock & barometer
Personal items and tools
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
Classic 4800 Cruiser
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
La Paz, BCS, Mexico