- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 279,000
The Nordic Tug 37 is a modern cruising classic. With nearly 300 built in a 17 year production run, this design has a excellent reputation among NW boaters. Quality construction, sensibly laid-out systems and a timeless practicality to the design, the Nordic 37 has a proven market appeal making it one of the best investments in a pleasure boat today.
Light Keeper is offered for sale by her original owners. Just buffed and detailed inside and out. Interior finish and fabrics are in excellent condition. Popular two cabin interior configuration.
Special features include:
* Just 1200 hours on her Cummins 330. Twin Disc MG-5050 transmission. PSS Dripless shaft seal. Reverso oil change system for main, trans and gen. Well maintained machinery.
* Northern Lights 5KW genset in sound shield with 170 hours. Exhaust separator. Heart 2000 inverter/charger. Four wet cell golf cart house batteries, 4-D start and thruster battery plus GP 27 generator battery replaced in 2015. True Charge 40amp charger for engine, thruster, and gen battery.
* Four HP Side Power bow thruster with separate 4-D bow battery.
* Espar forced air diesel furnace - new in 2014.
* Vac-U-Flush sanitation system with 35 gallon holding tank and macerator overboard discharge.
* Fixed mast and boom with manual winches for dinghy. NorthStar 290 Hypalon RIB on aluminum chocks. No OB.
* Lofrans 1200 horizontal windlass with foredeck and wheelhouse controls on dual anchor platform. 200' 5/16" chain. Seawater washdown forward.
* Force 10 three burner stove with oven and broiler. Eleven gallon hot water heater.
* RayMarine 24 mile CRT radar and GPS plotter. RayMarine auto pilot with remote. Two Icom VHF's. Kenwood stereo with 4 box speakers. Search light.
Boat now on our docks! Just polished and detailed inside and out. Call Nordic Yachts for additional information or to arrange a showing at 360 202 2290.
Please contact Nordic Yachts Northwest Administration at (360) 293-9411
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Nordic Tugs
Designer: Lynn Senour
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 38 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 25000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6BTA 330
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1200
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1350 RPM
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (340 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Fiberglass (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
VHF - 2 each Icom w/hailer
Depthsounder - Ray marine C-80
Radio - Jensen w/ 4 Bose speakers
Plotter - Newer Lowrance Plotter plus laptop and Coastal Explorer
Autopilot - Ray Marine w/remote
GPS - RayNav 300 plus Lowrance
Computer - Computer rund Coastal Explorer
Compass - 5' Ritchie
Radar - Ray Marine 24M CRT
Heating - Espar forced air 2012 & HeaterCraft off-engine
Refrigerator - Tundra AC/DC
Hot water - 11 gallon AC/off-engine
Electric bilge pump - 3 auto electric
Electric head - Vac-U-Flush FW head w/tank monitor and macerator
Bow thruster - SidePower 4 HP
Sea water pump - Anchor wash for and aft
Battery charger - Heat 2000 inverter/charger plus TruCharge 40 amp for engine and bow battery
Oven - Force 10 3 burner LPG w/ oven
Inverter - Heart 2000 inverter/charge for house battery
Shore power inlet - 30 amp
Generator - Northern Lights 5KW in sound shield w/170 hrs
Tender - NorthStar commercial duty 290 hypalon RIB
Davits - Utility mast with manual self-tailing winches
* Reverso oil change system for engine, trans & genset
* Dual Racor 500 for main engine and Racor for generator
* PYI Dripless shaft seal
* Smoke and CO deteectors
* Engine and generator spares kit
* Full ships operating inventory, nav publications and more.
Nordic Yachts Northwest
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.