- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- In route to Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 275,000
Coming to Florida in November 2016 !!!!!
The Nordhavn 35 is an exceptional coastal trawler designed for an adventurous cruising couple. Her low profile and shallow draft allow her to visit isolated coves. The aft pilothouse design with helm bench seating makes for a very smooth and comfortable ride even in large seas. This trawler is a breeze for single-handed operation.
Envoy has been lightly used on a seasonal basis on the East Coast. She has cruised from Cape Cod to the Bahamas and up the Erie Canal to the Great Lakes. Winters have been spent on the hard in heated storage or on the hard, winterized under shrink wrap. Envoy has been cruised at displacement speed for the past 9 years by the current owner (8-8.5 knots at 1850 RPMs)
Envoy is outfitted for extensive coastal cruising and, when ordered, she was equipped with all of the most popular factory options. Her present owners have added numerous upgrades. Unlike most Nordhavn owners, the current owners (9 years) moved to the Nordhavn 35 after living aboard a larger Nordhavn.
Envoy is an exceptional boat and an outstanding value – she has been lovingly cared for and shows the results of continual maintenance and care! She is ready for an adventurous couple desiring a proper power yacht to safely and comfortably travel to more remote coastal cruising grounds.
Please call today for more details on Envoy and learn why after spending close to two weeks aboard, Power and Motoryacht’s Bill Pike stated emphatically in the December 2002 issue,
“Indeed, for a cruising couple, there’s no finer vessel on the market in my opinion.”
ALL OF OUR VESSELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CO-BROKERAGE AT A 50/50 SPLIT
To schedule an appointment please contact James Knight @ 561-776-5848 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate contacts include: Paul Pelletier @ 772-323-8908 or email email@example.com
Also: Scott Ellison @ 561-603-8218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact yachttechsales Knight at 561-776-5848
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Jeff Leishman
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 35 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 33 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Bridge Clearance: 26 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 260000 lbs
Total Power: 420 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 6SLY2-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1725
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 420 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (165 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (590 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
The Nordhavn 35 features a roomy aft pilothouse with the saloon/ dining table and helm on the same upper level. Down 5 steps there is a galley to port, a head with shower to starboard and the master stateroom forward. The cockpit is completely covered by the boat deck overhang and you can easily move along both sides of the pilothouse side decks up to the foredeck. There is a molded in swim platform with swim ladder and two cockpit doors, one aft and one to starboard.
Entering from the cockpit into the pilothouse you pass through a commercial strength Diamond Sea/Glaze Dutch door. The entire interior features exquisite teak joinery. Envoy has an L- shaped dinette with teak table to port that converts to a double berth. There is a chair and bookcase to starboard, with helm bench and helm controls forward on the starboard side. The helm station is an impressive console which provides an excellent location to install the navigation and communications electronics in a logical and easy to use and see fashion. The AC/DC electrical panel includes easy to read digital meters. The single lever engine control makes traveling underway and maneuvering in close quarters a breeze; especially since the bow thruster joystick is on the same surface.
A movable chair and built in bookcase aft to starboard in the pilothouse provides an outstanding reading nook. The visibility in the pilothouse is exceptional in all directions.
Proceeding forward down five steps to the lower level you arrive first at the U-shaped galley to port. Lonseal flooring makes an attractive compliment to the Corian counter tops. The owners have installed a new faucet. Directly opposite the galley to starboard is an enclosed head with separate shower stall also featuring new fixture on the basin. The toilet is electric, newly installed (2015) with partial new black water plumbing. The Y valve and other parts of the black water system were upgraded in 2015.
All the way forward is the expansive master stateroom featuring a queen-sized athwartship bed with access on three sides. There is a separate built-in reading seat forward and spacious hanging lockers plus bureaus with drawers to starboard and on both sides to the bed. The two fresh water tanks and one air conditioner are located under the bed.
The chain locker lies below the anchor well and is accessed from the master stateroom bow locker.
The interior features excellent lighting throughout. New IMTRA LED fixtures have been installed in all three compartments. There are hatches and windows in addition to foredeck dorades for superior ventilation. The amount of storage in lockers and drawers throughout is exceptional.
The engine room is located below the pilothouse and accessed through a windowed door below the pantry locker – which features a (2009) Splendide clothes washer dryer. The pilothouse sole also has a huge hatch, which lifts up for impressive access to the engine room.
Outside and aft is a huge cockpit with a full-length overhang to keep you out of the weather. Beneath the cockpit is a spacious lazarette topped with a large hatch. The hydraulic steering, autopilot gear, hot water heater and Lifeline AGM house batteries are in the lazarette. There is a built in storage shelf aft for storing containers.
The pilothouse has walking side decks on both sides secured with 1.25” stainless steel rails. The boat deck above the pilothouse is accessed by climbing up the mast using folding steps. The mast has a radar mount and an assortment of antennas installed up top. The mast also has side ladders to provide access to the crow’s nest. The tender is stored in Weaver davits on the pilothouse roof. The mast and boom serves as a dinghy davit to lift and launch the tender from the boat deck using two electric Warn winches.
The mast step has been engineered with a large stainless steel hinge to allow the mast to be lowered to the foredeck to reduce air draft to go under bridges or for truck transportation of the boat. Envoy also has custom-made stainless steel wire shrouds and stays that can be used instead of the rigid stays. These stays were made by Forespar specifically for ENVOY, and these “soft stays” allow easy lowering/raising of the mast if one travels the Erie Canal or the great loop. There is also a custom built crutch to support the mast when lowered to the foredeck.
The anchor well forward is set up for two anchors with dual rollers and a secondary deck pipe. There are foot controls for the Muir windlass and a seawater deck wash to keep the chain clean as it rides up from the bottom.
The only exterior woodwork is a richly varnished cap rail above the transom.
- Number of double berths: 1 dinette converts to double
- Number of queen berths: 1 in master stateroom
- Number of cabins: 1 Number of heads: 1
- Yanmar 6LY2-STE 420 HP diesel engine
- Twin Disc transmission
- Aquatech 22 stainless steel propeller shaft
- 4 blade bronze propeller – right hand
- Wet exhaust with silicon high temperature exhaust hose to muffler – (new 2008)
- Dual Racor filters with gravity fed fuel system (Racors rebuilt 2014 )
- Panda 8.0 kW Generator (new 2007)
- Hynautic Hydraulic steering with bypass and separate emergency tiller
- 5 HP Side Power bow thruster - electric
- Fuel tanks have sight glasses for level inspection
- Fireboy #MA2- 475 16 lb. fire suppression system installed in engine room
- Custom fuel polishing system and manifold (Racor 1000FH with dedicated fuel pump & timer) (2012)
- Reverso oil change system for Engine, Generator and transmission (2008)
- Simrad AP-22 autopilot with rate compass and rudder angle indicator.
- Furuno TZ Touch2 Multi Function Display 12” LCD touch screen (2016)
- Furuno DRS4-NXT Doppler radar with active target detection (2016)
- Furuno GP 35 GPS receiver with LCD display New GP18 Antenna (2016)
- Furuno GP 37 GPS receiver with LCD display New GP18 Antenna (2016)
- Furuno dual frequency color LCD sounder. Includes: Fish, Depth and alarms.
- ICOM IC M504 VHF radio (2010)
- ICOM hand held VHF radio. 25 watt output VHF with instant 9 and 16
- ICOM AIS Receiver (2010)
- Ritchie compass with Nordhavn logo
- Generator: 8.0 kW Panda generator in sound enclosure (380 hours) (New in 2007)
- Inverter: Xantrex Freedom Marine 2500 watt inverter with built in battery charger
- Remote inverter control
- Battery Monitor: Balmar Smartguage battery/system monitor (2015)
- All batteries are Lifeline AGM and are strapped in place (Start batteries new 2015; House batteries new in July 2016)
- (2) 30 amp shore power inlets 1) for house and 2) separate for air conditioning
- (4) 50’ 30 amp shore power cords
- New main battery switches installed on house bank (2016)
- GE Spacemaker II microwave oven
- Seaward Princess electric three burner stove and oven
- NovaKool stand up combination refrigerator and freezer
- Exhaust fan/hood
- Sealand electric macerator for holding tank and deck fitting for pump out
- 165 gallons of fresh water in 2 tanks
- Jabsco freshwater pump (2013) and accumulator
- Single lever faucets at head and galley, single lever mixer in shower
- Cruisair Air Conditioning system with two compressors and two zone controls. Includes heat strips for reverse cycle heat in cold waters. 16k BTU in salon and 12k BTU in master stateroom.
- (4) Hella turbo fans mounted in interior
- Deluxe beige Ultra Leather upholstery on all seats/cushions (2014).
- Blinds in pilothouse
- Sunbrella canvas for hatches, windlass, boom winches, dinghy and outboard
- Splendide Combomatic 6200 clothes washer and dryer
- Custom made mosquito screen installed on aft dutch door opening
- Weems and Plath clock and barometer
- Interior/exterior lights replaced with IMTRA LED's (2014)
- Magnavox 20” flat screen TV forward in pilothouse
- Sony Blu-ray DVD Player (2015)
Deck and Ground Tackle
- Warn boom winch
- Windshield wipers
- White deck with molded in nonskid
- LP painted Forespar mast and boom with forward tending struts. Includes hinge plate at mast base, radar mount stand, side ladders and Crow’s nest.
- Custom stainless steel wire stays for mast (may be used in place of tending struts) (2012)
- Electric reversing winches on boom for lifting the tender
- Muir VRC 2500-A Atlantic electric reversing windlass (including manual override feature) with foredeck foot buttons and pilothouse toggle controls
- 60 lb. Plow Nordhavn stainless steel anchor with 380 feet 3/8” high test chain.
- Weaver dinghy deck chock mounts and lifting sling for tender.
- Exterior courtesy lights
- Lewmar deck hatches with built-in teak-framed screens
- Crow’s Nest and ladder on mast
- Boat deck and foredeck lighting
- Sea water deck wash down on foredeck and freshwater hose bib in cockpit locker
- Stainless steel protector on bow breast plate to avoid dings when hauling the anchor
- US flag installed on custom varnished Teak Staff on caprail.
- Coast Guard Safety Equipment including: Fire Extinguishers, Life Jackets, Discharge Plaques, Horn, Bell, dock lines, life ring, and fenders
- Yanmar engine spares
- Honda outboard spares
- Fuel filters
- Numerous other spare items
Notable Factory and Owner Upgrades
- Inside Equipment
- Manual bilge pump: Edson
- Electric head:
- Jabsco 37045 freshwater electric (New 2015), Y valve, macerator and most plumbing replaced (2014-2015)
- A/C and Heating: Cruise Aire 2 zones
- Range: Princess 3 burner electric with oven Bow thruster:
- Side Power electric Hot water:
- Seaward S1100 (2012)
- Battery charger : Zantrax Truecharge 2 (2010)
- Electric bilge pump
- Refrigerator NovaKool
- Washing machine: Splendide 6200 (2008)
- Microwave oven: GE Spacemaker II
- Electrical Equipment
- Inverter: Xantrex Freedom Marine 2500 watt inverter with built in battery charger
- Shore power inlet: New receptacle (2016)
- Generator: Panda Digital 8KW (2007)
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Davits: Weaver adjustable installed on boat deck Lifting winches: 2 Warn electric winches installed on boom (2010)
- Swimming ladder
Optional Tender information
The seller recognizes that not every potential buyer will want a large tender for a coastal cruiser. Therefore, the tender for Envoy is offered as an OPTIONAL part of the sale.
Tender: Caribe T12 12’ Rib with center console (2008)
Tender motor: Honda 30 HP power tilt and trim (2008)
Envoy is being offered with linens, tableware, galley essentials and most equipment needed to cruise comfortably tomorrow. Exclusions include: Bar B Que grill, Personal tools, binoculars, personal books, handheld electronics and owner’s personal items. Potential purchasers should realize that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, may not be included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct, but cannot be guaranteed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Tech Sales - James Knight and Associates
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States
In route to Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
New Castle, NH, United States