- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- United Arab Emirates
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 3,600,000
'Newcastle Explorer' the entry level model in this renowned range at 102 feet in length, but her excellent design is in no way compromised.
A proven world cruiser with VIP cabin on bridge deck, master and two further doubles on lower deck - rugged yet comfortable.
Engine overhaul in 2015, hydraulic stabilisers, high level specification and 100 litres per hour at 10 knots !!
For further information of to arrange a viewing please contact Nigel Wales on +34 638 90 40 40.
Please contact at +34 638 904040 / 971 677 576
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 102 ft 0 in
Beam: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Welded steel full displacement hull and an aluminum superstructure. The hull is painted dark blue with white boot stripe and the superstructure is painted white. The hull has a longitudinal centerline keel, bilge keels fore and aft of the stabilizer fins and a bulbous bow.
Built-in swim platform that is teak planked. Teak decks are on the aft deck, weather deck and upper deck. Otherwise, the decks are painted white non-skid. Varnished teak cap rail bulwarks surround the decks. The open deck areas are perfect for casual entertaining or hosting large parties. Newcastle Explorer is comfortably rugged!
MarineAir chilled water air conditioning with 3 x chillers/controls (2016)
The main salon has two entrances, one from the aft deck and the other starboard side deck entry. Aft to starboard is a full service wet bar with a granite counter top and bar stools. There is a large TV on a movable bracket for ease of viewing anywhere in the salon. Separate stairs lead to the upper deck and below to the accommodations. The interior is finished with warm Cherry paneling and trim. The counter tops are granite, Travertine and Sablestone. The headliners are vinyl and fabric combined with a tiered ceiling. Amidships there are two major decorations (floral arrangement and a dolphins sculpture) with further tasteful paintings are around the salon. There are two additional storage cupboards, one for soft furnishings and one for the wine store, the DVD and the reading collection.
The formal dining area is on the main deck forward of the salon on the port side. It is configured for 8 guests.
The full beam owner's suite is located below the salon on the accommodations deck, aft.
Centerline there is a king size bed with night stands on either side and extensive storage underneath. Aft are the fully appointed his and hers heads that are separated with a combination shower and tub. Forward are two large cedar lined walk-in wardrobes and outboard are vanities. The entertainment center is contained in a cleverly concealed cabinet.
2 x Guest staterooms
Located on the accommodation deck and forward to the owner's suite are twin guest cabins each with a queen size berth. The cabinetry provides an abundance of storage and includes a full desk in each. Each has an en suite head with a full size shower. Each cabin also has a TV/DVD/Video player unit.
Located on the upper deck and aft of the bridge is the VIP suite. There is a queen size bed positioned so that it provides a magnificent view aft, through the full height glass door. On the starboard side is an L shaped cabinet offering ample storage and additional hanging storage at the entrance and fridge to Starboard. On the port side there is a full sized head with stall shower.
Aft is an electric glass door opening to the upper aft deck. This deck can be used as a private deck if desired or as additional dining area for 6 guests. The upper deck also provides a magnificent private terrace. There is a small table and chairs providing a quiet respite and when needed a sun awning affords shelter. From the upper deck, stairs lead to the Sundeck.
Accessed from the fore deck is the crew lounge and galley. The galley is well-appointed and small dinette provides separation for the crew and a place for relaxation. Included is a fridge, washer and dryer. Steps lead below to the two crew cabins each with upper and lower bunks and en suite heads with showers. The captain's cabin is to port and aft of the bridge. It has a queen size berth anden suite head with stall shower. There are accommodations for 5 crew; 6 if the captain's cabin is utilized by two persons.
The aft deck
Sheltered by the upper deck but open on the sides and aft. This is a magnificent protected area that is ideal for alfresco dining. Storage locker for dive tanks, BC's and regulators.
The pilot house
Affording excellent visibility and comfort. There are side deck access doors, the bridge deck has a walk around Portuguese bridge and there are wing stations on each side with full controls. The bridge offers extensive storage under the helm station and a well positioned helm seat. To port is a navigation table which includes a computer/printer workstation.
There is a guest lounge behind the pilot's helm seat. Above is the alarm and security panel.
Side deck access to the fore deck area is from either side of the main deck. Steps on either side of the crews quarters house lead up to the raised foredeck area. A water tight door on the port side provides crew quarters access.
This area is completely surrounded with bulwarks affording privacy and shelter. Forward of the center line mast is a Jacuzzi style hot tub with sun pads on either side. Aft to starboard is a full service wet bar with Sablestone counter, sink, 4 bar stools, U-Line refrigerator with icemaker and stainless steel BBQ. The BBQ is a popular venue for the owner and guests to gather. Adjacent to the bar and on the port side is a built-in lounge that is ideal for alfresco dining or just enjoying an evening under the stars. Housed in the stack is an air-conditioned day head, fitted out with a Headhunter WC and a sink. Teak lounge chairs complement the deck. The Sundeck is a favorite gathering spot and a perfect counter balance for a rugged explorer yacht.
The engine room is very large, exceptionally clean and well maintained with all key components very easy to access and work on. Points of entry from the watertight transom door, the port side deck or via the internal stairwell from the main salon.
Behind the engine room is a large lazarette divided into two sections, one for storage and diving equipment and the other as the engineer's workroom. A compressor and dive tanks are located here along with a large freezer for storage. Also, there is an additional washer/dryer.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3406 main engines rated 400 hp (approx 4000 h @ 4/2017)
- Hydraulic pumps fitted to each engine
- The engines were overhauled early 2013 & 5000h service in 2015
- ZF reduction gears model IRH325, 2:933:1
- Nibral 41'' x 35'' 5-blade propellers
- 3'' Aquamet 22 HS shafts
- Jastram B2-300-9.2.35 hydraulic steering
- Emergency manual steering pump and wheel
- 2 X Specta Nedwport 1000 MNK II water makers
- Delta-T engine room ventilation system
- Westmar RS 1200 hydraulic stabilizers (overhauled 2015)
- Westmar V2-16 hydraulic bow thruster (2015)
- CO2 firefighting system
- Fire pump, fire blankets
Navigation and Electronics
- Gledenning engine and gear controls (3 stations)
- Janstram steering
- Rudder angle indicator (3 stations)
- JRC NCR 300A Navtex
- Pro Video model MV-9 CCTV monitoring system with DVD recorder and 8 dedicated security cameras.
- 2 JRC 3811/6 Raster Scan radars
- ELO Intuitive monitor
- ACR RCL-100 spotlight
- T70160 Evolution solenoid Autopilot with P70R control head and ACU-300 (2015)
- KVH gyro compass
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- 2 Janstrum rudder angle indicators
- Raymarine C120 plotter
- Raymarine 12” MFD with SHD Open array Radar 12Kw Super HD color/Chartplotter (2015)
- Wireless weather station
- Maritron security system
- B&G Networked: speed, wind and depth indicators
- Ships clock and barometer
- Electric horns
- Onkyo CD player for bridge, sundeck and VIP stateroom
- 2 Icom IC-M127 VHF radios
- Standard Intrepid VHF radio
- Icom IC-M802 SSB radio Sailor TT-3622B VHF radio
- SEA 1635 auto antenna tuner
- Samsung telephone
- 12 and 24 V DC electrical systems
- 208/220 60/50 Hz VAC system
- 2 Northern Lights MP445T 55kW generators 208-3 phase-60 Hz in sound attenuation boxes
- Generators rebuilt by Northern Lights with new pistons, liners etc (2015)
- Inverter/Converter FMS 55AD 220 - 24 inverter under the bridge console
- Shore power is 220/500 V AC, single and 3-phase input
- Glendenning Cable Master shore cord coiling system
- Liebert 380 V AC transformer located in the lazarette
- 6 D-Cell type deep cycle batteries for the engines, generators and bridge emergency
- 2 x Dolphin 12 vdc 30 amp battery chargers
- 2 x C-Charger 5000 serive3 24 V DC 40 amp battery chargers
- Vicron Energy 24 V DC 60 amp battery charger
- Victron Energy 12 V DC 60 amp charger for bridge electronics
- Main distribution panel in located in the lazarette
- Distribution panels are located throughout the yacht
- Onkyo Stereo
- Onkyo CD changer
- Teular Phonecell &ndash SX
- SVL6 speaker controls
- Samsung flat screen TV
- LG6 Stereo and DVD players
- Panasonic CD players
- CCTV monitors
- Bose stereo
- LG XD flat screen TV
The primary galley is forward to port on the main deck. There is access both from the interior and port side deck. The island provides a perfect work area for the crew along with generous counter space. There is also a crew galley located forward adjacent to the crew lounge.
- 3 SubZero fridges
- Ture refrigerator
- GE refrigerator
- GE monogram compactor
- Bruan compactor
- 2 GE Triton dishwashers
- HEL wine chiller
- Sharp carousel microwave oven
- Stainless steel 4 burner electric range with oven
- GE 4 burner stove with oven
- GE microwave
- GE refrigerator with freezer
- GE clothes washer and dryer
- 2 Bosch washer and dryers
Ground Tackle and Tenders
- 2 x Danforth type 200 lb bow anchors in hawse pipes
- Approximately 100 meters of chain for each anchor
- Chain locker with fore deck access
- 2 Ideal V7.5C vertical windlasses with chain gypsy and rope drums of the foredeck
- Tender crane rated to 1150 kg
- 5.2m RIB tender with 90 ho 4 stroke Mercury (2016)
- 1 x Jetski
(indicated capacities are only approximate):
- 4 fuel tanks with an engine room distribution manifold and level indicators: Mid tank 3,772 gallons, aft mid tank 3,845 gallons and
- 2 day tanks each 342 gallons, total 8300 gallons
- Fuel filtration: 2-75/900 Racor filters with vacuum gauges
- 2x Racor 812 fuel - water separator filters
- 2 x RCI fuel purifiers
- 2 x General Dynamics magnetic fuel conditioners
- Alfa Laval fuel seperator
- 3 x water tanks: 2 forward, one aft - 6000 litres.
- Water filters and Octo Marine water softener
- Holding Tank: 280 gallons, Tank Sentry level indicator, Headhunter MSD waste treatment system
- Grey water tank: 280 gallons
- 2 x water heaters
- Bauer dive compressor (portable)
- Curved stairway from the aft deck to the swim platform
- Transom shower
- Large wet bar
- U-Line refrigerator with ice maker
- Under counter storage
- 4 x Bar stools
- 2 x Dining tables with built-in settees
- Sablestone bar and table tops
- Awlgrip non-skid deck
- Teak lounge chairs with cushions
- Sweetwater spa
- Sun pads both sides of the spa
- Stainless barbecue
- Day head
- Vinyl flooring
- Sablestone vanity tops
- Koher sink
- Kohler faucet
- Headhunter toilet
- Bridge Deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.