- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Antibes, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,490,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,738,234)
Contact Pierre your local Broker for full details.
SWAN 82 number seven ‘Alpina’ was conceived to embrace all of these aspects and has become one of the most recognizable Swans ever built.
As a racer, she has proven herself as an unstoppable force claiming overall victory in the inaugural season of the Swan Maxi Class with an outstanding win at the 2008 Swan Cup in Porto Cervo.
Her racing qualities are well known but as a performance cruiser, she is equally adept offering her guests all the amenities that one would expect on a world class cruiser.
During the summer of 2016, Alpina underwent a substantial maintenance period where the following works were carried out:
- Old teak deck removed and replaced with new 10mm teak deck. Sanded to 9mm. The teak is of very high quality.
- Glass on hatches removed and re-designed without the margin boards to give an up to date appearance.
- Winches and deck gear serviced.
- Clear coat repairs on mast, boom and radar mast.
- Transom door removed and delamination repaired. Transom painted and a new graphic for the name.
- Paint repairs on bow and around chafed areas.
- Yacht haul-out and sand blasted. Gel shield primer and two coats of antifouling applied.
- Engine and generator serviced. Propeller serviced.
- Watermaker control panel replaced, new membranes and filters, HP pump serviced. New Low Pressure pump installed.
- Safety equipment for SCV2 revised. Renewed (5 year survey had expired). Code for commercial use with SCV2.
- Tender steering and throttle arrangement replaced.
- Cruising sails serviced by North Sails France, New UV strip installed on the Furling Jib. A zip system installed on three A Sails for racing.
- Engine room ventilation and pressed air system fans replaced.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning serviced.
Hull: Monolithic GRP/Kevlar Deck: Carbon fibre pre-preg sandwich Classification: Bureau veritas Build 2001 Refit 2011 Length: 24.89 m Beam: 5.86 m Draft: 4 m Displacement: 38 tons Engine: Yanmar 4LH-STE 162 Kw (220 Hp) Mast & boom: Hall Spars Carbon Fibre 4-Spreader Flag: UK
– 3 cabins + crew
– 8 guests (2 children possible on bed in center section)
– 2 to 3 crew in separate area
��� Mainsail 3DI (1 race) 2012
– FB Jib 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2012
– FB Mainsail 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2011
– Light #1 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2008
– Medium #2 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2007
– Heavy Med # 2 3DL NorthSails 2004
– Heavy ²#3 3DL NorthSails 2006
– Heavy #4 3DL NorthSails 2008
– A1 0.5oz, Light Runner NorthSails 2008
– A2 0.6oz, Light Reacher NorthSails 2006
– A4 1.75oz, Heavy Runner NorthSails 2007
KEEL T-bulb regatta keel
SAIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
All blocks, tracks, padeyes and cars by Harken
Rexroth hydraulic power pack to drive 7 winches, windlass and headsail furler Emergency power cut-off at both steering positions.
Five function Flush mounted Navtec manual hydraulic panel operates: Vang, Backstay, Outhaul, Inner Forestay and Jib halyard Backstay can also be adjusted via powerpack
WINCHES BY HARKEN
Alpina features a versatile winch package that can either be powered manually, by the Rexroth hydraulic powerpack or by a power take off unit (PTO) fitted to the Northern Lights generator.
While racing, the primary winches can be powered by two grinding pedestals accommodating four grinders. Mainsheet winch can be powered by an independent pedestal accommodating two grinders.
WINCHES Primary winches: 2x 1110 TCR 3-speed powered with overdrive gearing for downwind efficiency
Mainsheet winch: 1x 1110 3-speed powered self-tailing (ST)
Secondary winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST
Traveller winches: 2x 53 2-speed manual ST
Halyard winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST and 2x 990 2-speed manual ST
Pedestals: 3x Black clear coated carbon grinding pedestals with crosslink below deck
Hall Spars hi-modulus carbon fibre four spreader mast, clear coated fixed point spi pole connection on front of mast Reckmann hydraulic jib furler RF90-3, recessed below foredeck Discontinuous Rod rigging and with PBO split backstay and inner forestay Carbon fibre chainplates. Antal luff track accommodates cars or bolt rope. Racing forestay with tuff luff
BOOM AND POLES
Hall Spars carbon fibre oval regatta boom, clear coated, two reefing points with internal jammers at gooseneck, removable lazy jacks 2x Hall Spars Spinnaker poles 2x Hall Spars Jockey Poles
Please contact Pierre-Andre Jeanne at +33 (0)6 62 23 39 33
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 5.86 m
Maximum Draft: 4.0 m
Clause de non-garantie
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pierre-Andre JEANNE Yacht Broker
PORT GRIMAUD, France