- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Antibes, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,490,000 (US$ 1,616,650)
2001 Nautor Swan 82FD
Refit 2011 & 2016
Yanmar 4LH-STE 162 Kw (220 Hp)
**Engine Warranty Included
Light and fast, elegant and comfortable, the Swan 82 is the superyacht that evolves the cruiser/racer concept combining speed, seaworthiness, technology and innovation to ensure exceptional performance and aesthetics.
Hull number seven ‘Alpina’ was conceived to embrace all of these aspects and has become one of the most recognizable Swans ever built.
As a racer, she has proven herself as an unstoppable force claiming overall victory in the inaugural season of the Swan Maxi Class with an outstanding win at the 2008 Swan Cup in Porto Cervo.
Her racing qualities are well known but as a performance cruiser, she is equally adept offering her guests all the amenities that one would expect on a world class cruiser
ALPINA (ex FAVONIUS) HAS A FANTASTIC WINNING HISTORY
• July 2016: Congratulations on the podium finish for Alpina in the Maxi Rolex Cup. It has been great to see Alpina competing in this event, a perfect opportunity to show off the new improvements and reconfirm her excellent performance.
• 2014 Heineken Regatta St. Martin 1st Place
• The Alpina sailing yacht just won the 2014 Heineken Regatta in Saint Martin.
• 2012 Palma Vela, Giraglia, Loro Piana, Voiles des St. Tropez
• 2011 Swan Med Cup Winner
• 2009 Palma Vela 1st Place
• 2008 Swan Cup 1st Place
• 2008 Capri regatta 1st Place
• 2007 PalmaVela 1st Place
• 2005 Voiles De St. Tropez 1st place
• 3 cabins
• 8 guests (2 children possible on bed in centre section)
• 2 to 3 crew in separate area
• The freeboard has been increased by 10cm giving improved headroom throughout the boat
• Hydraulically operated bathing platform
• Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating,
• Ice maker
• Wine cellar
• Water ski
• Model sailing boat
• Snorkelling equipment
• 42” Plasma TV screen
• Play Station III
• Bose sound system inside/outside
On the starboard side of the main saloon there is a settee with coffee table and an entertainment centre with plasma screen, video and stereo equipment. To port, there is an L-shaped sofa with a large saloon table and three chairs. Table is recessable to the level of the saloon seats via electric motor to create a large lounging area.
The full width owner’s stateroom aft has a large centreline berth with Settee to port and vanity desk to starboard. In addition, there are large hanging lockers and an en-suite head with a separate shower stall.
AFT PORT GUEST CABIN
The aft guest cabin has one single bunk with one folding Pullman above and another inboard. Berth lengths 210cm. En-suite head with shower, Tecma Silent marine toilet, shower curtains, mirrors and storage lockers.
FORWARD PORT GUEST CABIN
The forward guest cabin has a double berth (length 207 cm) with folding Pullman berth above. Storage with hanging lockers and drawers. En-suite head with shower, Tecma Silent marine toilet, shower curtains, mirrors and storage lockers.
Alpina had major refit with new Teak Deck, Hull Painting, Engine & Generator Revisison, SCV2 Safety Coding, etc.
WORKS COMPLETED JULY 2016
• Old teak deck removed and replaced with new 10mm teak deck. Sanded to 9mm. The teak is of very high quality.
• Glass on hatches removed and re-designed without the margin boards to give an up to date appearance.
• Winches and deck gear serviced.
• Clear coat repairs on mast, boom and radar mast.
• Transom door removed and delimitation repaired. Transom painted and a new graphic for the name.
• Paint repairs on bow and around chafed areas.
• Yacht haul-out and sand blasted. Gel shield primer and two coats of antifouling applied.
• Engine and generator serviced. Propeller serviced.
• Watermaker control panel replaced, new membranes and filters, HP pump serviced. New Low Pressure pump installed.
• Safety equipment for SCV2 revised. Renewed (5 year survey had expired). Code for commercial use with SCV2.
• Tender steering and throttle arrangement replaced.
• Cruising sails serviced by North Sails France, New UV strip installed on the Furling Jib. A zip system installed on three A Sails for racing.
• Engine room ventilation and pressed air system fans replaced.
• Refrigeration and Air Conditioning serviced.
SAILS & EQUIPMENT
• Mainsail 3DI (1 race) 2012
• FB Jib 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2012
• FB Mainsail 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2011
• Light #1 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2008
• Medium #2 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2007
• Heavy Med # 2 3DL NorthSails 2004
• Heavy ²#3 3DL NorthSails 2006
• Heavy #4 3DL NorthSails 2008
• A1 0.5oz, Light Runner NorthSails 2008
• A2 0.6oz, Light Reacher NorthSails 2006
• A4 1.75oz, Heavy Runner NorthSails 2007
• T-bulb regatta keel
SAIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
• All blocks, tracks, padeyes and cars by Harken
• Rexroth hydraulic power pack to drive 7 winches, windlass and headsail furler Emergency power cut-off at both steering positions.
• Five function Flush mounted Navtec manual hydraulic panel operates: Vang, Backstay, Outhaul, Inner Forestay and Jib halyard Backstay can also be adjusted via powerpack
WINCHES BY HARKEN
• Alpina features a versatile winch package that can either be powered manually, by the Rexroth hydraulic powerpack or by a power take off unit (PTO) fitted to the Northern Lights generator.
• While racing, the primary winches can be powered by two grinding pedestals accommodating four grinders.
• Mainsheet winch can be powered by an independent pedestal accommodating two grinders.
• Primary winches: 2x 1110 TCR 3-speed powered with overdrive gearing for downwind efficiency
• Mainsheet winch: 1x 1110 3-speed powered self-tailing (ST)
• Secondary winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST
• Traveller winches: 2x 53 2-speed manual ST
• Halyard winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST and 2x 990 2-speed manual ST
• Pedestals: 3x Black clear coated carbon grinding pedestals with crosslink below deck
• Hall Spars hi-modulus carbon fibre four spreader mast, clear coated fixed point spi pole connection on front of mast
• Reckmann hydraulic jib furler RF90-3, recessed below foredeck
• Discontinuous Rod rigging and with PBO split backstay and inner forestay
• Carbon fibre chainplates.
• Antal luff track accommodates cars or bolt rope.
• Racing forestay with tuff luff
BOOM AND POLES
• Hall Spars carbon fibre oval regatta boom, clear coated, two reefing points with internal jammers at gooseneck, removable lazy jacks 2x Hall Spars Spinnaker poles 2x Hall Spars Jockey Poles
Brand: Nautor Swan 82
Designer: German Frers
Hull: Monolithic GRP/Kevlar
Deck: Carbon fibre pre-preg sandwich
Classification: Bureau veritas
Refit 2011 & 2016
3DI & 3DL Sails 2012
Length: 24.89 m
Beam: 5.86 m
Draft: 4 m
Displacement: 38 tons
Engine: Yanmar 4LH-STE 162 Kw (220 Hp)
Mast & boom: Hall Spars Carbon Fibre 4-Spreader
Please contact Approved Boats at +44 (0)333 666 0006
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 24.89 m
Beam: 5.86 m
Minimum Draft: 4.0 m
Maximum Draft: 4.0 m
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4LH-STE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of bathrooms: 4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.