- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 1,490,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,594,002)
Nautor Swan 82 FD from 2001 (upgraded in 2011) by German Frers which has been very well maintained and updated by it's present owner. Solid performance vessel with all the luxuries of a Superyacht she is fully equipped and ready to go on and win new campaigns. Built with Monolithic GRP/Kevlar hull and Carbon 4 spreader mast.
Please contact Ifor Pedley at 0044 (0) 7979665785
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 5.86 m
Maximum Draft: 4.0 m
Displacement: 38000 kgs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4LH-STE 162
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 220 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Number of single berths: 6
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Steering wheel - Twin wheels
Hydraulic winch - Full system plus 3 grinders for racing
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
S/Y Alpina had major refit recently with new Teak Deck, Hull Painting, Engine & Generator Revisison, SCV2 Safety Coding, etc. Full list S/Y Alpina works completed July 2016 :
- Old teak deck removed and replaced with new 10mm teak deck. Sanded to 9mm. The teak is of very high quality.
- Glass on hatches removed and re-designed without the margin boards to give an up to date appearance.
- Winches and deck gear serviced.
- Clear coat repairs on mast, boom and radar mast.
- Transom door removed and delamination repaired. Transom painted and a new graphic for the name.
- Paint repairs on bow and around chafed areas.
- Yacht haul-out and sand blasted. Gel shield primer and two coats of antifouling applied.
- Engine and generator serviced. Propeller serviced.
- Watermaker control panel replaced, new membranes and filters, HP pump serviced. New Low Pressure pump installed.
- Safety equipment for SCV2 revised. Renewed (5 year survey had expired). Code for commercial use with SCV2.
- Tender steering and throttle arrangement replaced.
- Cruising sails serviced by North Sails France, New UV strip installed on the Furling Jib. A zip system installed on three A Sails for racing.
- Engine room ventilation and pressed air system fans replaced.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning serviced.
– Mainsail 3DI (1 race) 2012
– FB Jib 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2012
– FB Mainsail 3DL 680 XSY (Twaron/Carbon) 32,000 Dpi 2011
– Light #1 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2008
– Medium #2 3DL Mylar NorthSails 2007
– Heavy Med # 2 3DL NorthSails 2004
– Heavy ²#3 3DL NorthSails 2006
– Heavy #4 3DL NorthSails 2008
– A1 0.5oz, Light Runner NorthSails 2008
– A2 0.6oz, Light Reacher NorthSails 2006
– A4 1.75oz, Heavy Runner NorthSails 2007
Alpina features a versatile winch package that can either be powered manually, by the Rexroth hydraulic powerpack or by a power take off unit (PTO) fitted to the Northern Lights generator.
While racing, the primary winches can be powered by two grinding pedestals accommodating four grinders.
Mainsheet winch can be powered by an independent pedestal accommodating two grinders.
Primary winches: 2x 1110 TCR 3-speed powered with overdrive gearing for downwind efficiency
Mainsheet winch: 1x 1110 3-speed powered self-tailing (ST)
Secondary winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST
Traveller winches: 2x 53 2-speed manual ST
Halyard winches: 2x 990 3-speed powered ST and 2x 990 2-speed manual ST
Pedestals: 3x Black clear coated carbon grinding pedestals with crosslink below deck
Hall Spars hi-modulus carbon fibre four spreader mast, clear coated fixed point spi pole connection on front of mast
Reckmann hydraulic jib furler RF90-3, recessed below foredeck
Discontinuous Rod rigging and with PBO split backstay and inner forestay
Carbon fibre chainplates.
Antal luff track accommodates cars or bolt rope.
Racing forestay with tuff luff
Model sailing boat
42” Plasma TV screen
Play Station III
Bose sound system inside/outside
2016: Podium finish in the Maxi Rolex Cup
2012 Palma Vela, Giraglia, Loro Piana, Voiles des St. Tropez
2011 Swan Med Cup Winner
2009 Palma Vela 1st Place
2008 Swan Cup 1st Place
2008 Capri regatta 1st Place
2007 PalmaVela 1st Place
2005 Voiles De St. Tropez 1st place
WINNING THE SWAN CUP 2008
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Racing Yachts Ltd
500 Grand Large
40 Ocean Centre Cockpit