- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 339,000
The Kadey-Krogen's have enjoyed the longest ownership of any competing brand, and the reason is they are just SO spot on with regards to fulfilling all of the attributes that a cruising couple desire.
Allow us to show you KOKOPELLI and you'll see why the owner loved her for 14 years!!! These are special yachts for cruising...
NOTE: I HAVE 360 DEGREE PHOTOS SHOWING FAR MORE DETAIL, PLEASE EMAIL FOR A REQUST TO SEE THEM. THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT ACCOMODATE THOSE PHOTOS.
Contact Dennis Lawrence for more information on this yacht at (206)819-5099 or via Email: email@example.com
Please contact Dennis Lawrence at 206-819-5099
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Asia Harbor
Designer: Jim Krogen
LOA: 43 ft 8 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 36 ft 8 in
Length on Deck: 38 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 33470 lbs Half Load
Ballast: 2000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 21 ft 5 in
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: JOHN DEERE
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4045TFM
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4378
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (700 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (35 Gallons)
- Hull and superstructure molds from high-grade female tooling.
- Hull construction includes use of USA-made, Cook® gel coat. Hand-laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant Vinylester resin and epoxy hull coating.
- Superstructure includes end-grain balsa core and Knytex® surface mats for print-through reduction.
- Teak aft and side decks. Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark molded plank lines with gelcoat finish.
- Polyurethane formulated marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
- Marine-grade plywood bulkheads with molded fiberglass hat section stringers.
- Interior finished with handcrafted solid teak and veneers.
- Engine: John Deere® #4045 TFM, 115 bhp @ 2,500 rpm with Twin Disk MG5011SC reduction gear with Trolling Valve and RPM gage
- Shaft: Aquamet® 22, 1 3/4" diameter
- Shaft Seal: Teflon packing
- Propeller: Propeller: Bronze, 3-bladed, 26" diameter, 17" pitch
- Rudder: stainless steel with protective shoe
- Bilge Pumps: (4) Rule®, @ 2,000 gallons-per-hour
- Muffler: fiberglass
- Steering: Hynautic®, hydraulic (2-station)
- Controls: Hynautic®, hydraulic (2-station)
- Fuel Tanks: (2) aluminum with sight gauges
- Fuel Polishing System, consisting of Gulf Coast F-1 filter and fuel pump, Dual Racor Filter
When we discuss the layout of a KADEY-KROGEN, we must begin with the cockpit. The fully covered and enclosed cockpit (Kadey-Krogen signature feature) of KOKOPELLI is considered by the Krogen owners to be their "back porch" due to the added square footage to the livable and comfortable saloon area! Some call it their "sun room"... You'll note, there is a chest deck freezer, BBQ, rod holders and a walk-through door leading to the swim platform.
Enter into the saloon, you're enveloped by warm, custom made leather settee to port and a dinette to starboard. The table is custom made and opens to seat 5 for dinner or close the leafs and you have a wonderful socially entertainment area! There is an entertainment system to the after port side as you can see in the photos. There is abundant storage under both the settee and dinette.
The galley is forward and on the starboard side, equipped with everything an epicurean would desire being on the water...somewhere special. Equipped with a Force 10 stove & oven, GE Spacemaker II microwave oven, Cuisinart toaster/convention oven, Norcold refrig/freezer, freshwater filtration spigot and abundant storage! Across from the galley is a library/storage cabinet.
Heading up three stairs brings you into the command center pilothouse. Immediately on your port side is a cabinet that houses the combo washer/dryer and the ships electrical distribution center. You can immediately tell, this pilothouse was designed for the voyaging couple. The spaciousness, visibility and extremely comfortable settee puts you in the focal point of your voyage. The settee pulls out and makes into a double watch berth. These are qualities just not found in comparable yachts (a Krogen signature feature). The settee is richly leather bound too. The Navigational suite is readily at hand and you've got storm proof dutch doors to port and starboard leading out to your walk around decks.
Proceeding downstairs takes you to the living quarter with an enclosed head and separate stall shower. Forward is the queen sized island master. There is abundant storage under the berth as well as two large hanging lockers and a chest of drawers. Ventilation is superb, provided by a Lewmar Ocean Series deck hatch with solar vent fan and opening portlights.
Engine room access is through a walk-in door, and the Krogen 39 boasts a stand-up engine room. To the starboard side of the engine room is a work table with storage beneath. Its just a spectacularly easy place to enjoy your holy space...
Comfortable temperature throughout KOKOPELLI is controlled by a diesel Hurricane hydraunic heating system.
- 2 - Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF marine radios
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- Furuno FS-1502 SSB Radio
- Furuno FCV-620 Depth Sounder
- Interphase Iscan 180 Sonar
- 2- Furuno GPS-36 GPS units
- Simrad Robertson AP20 with AP 21 remote, rate compass & fluxgate compass as backup
- Nobeltec VNS Max Pro Navigational Software (computer NOT included)
- Danforth Compass
- VDO Rudder Angle Indicator
- Azimuth Digital Compass - Flybridge
- Loud Hailer System
- Northern Lights 5kW Generator with Customized GENSEP (4079 HRS)
- Sirius Sat. Radio - Kenwood KRC535
- Kenwood KDC719 10 disc player
- Sony Wega TV
- Sony Blue Ray DVD player
- House Battery - 3 X 4 volt deep cycle Surrette batteries in series producing 1104 AMP HRS
- 2 - 8D AGM Bow Thruster Batteries
- Engine and Generator Start Batteries
- Phase Three PT-40CE Battery Charger
- PROSINE 3kW Inverter
- Xantrex Echo-Charger on Engine & Generator Batteries
- PG-12 Nanopulser for House Batteries (Eliminates the need to equalize batteries)
- Guest Galvanic Insulator
- Balmar ARS-4 Multi Stage Marine Regulator
- 4 - Auto Bilge Pumps
- Custom Fuse Panel in Engine Room
- Village Marine Tec 400GPD Watermaker
- Key Power 10 HP Bow Thruster
- Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer
- PRW Central Vacuum System
- 2 - Scotty Downrigggers
- Dinghy Electric Davit Crane
- Danby Chest Freezer
- Norcold Refrig/Freezer
- Ace Electric Line hauler and shrimp pots
- Hurricane Diesel Heating System
- Force 10 Stove/Oven
- Lofrans Tigres Electric Windlass
- North Star 17.5 Kg Anchor
- 65 LB CQR Anchor
- 45 LB Delta Fastset Anchor
- 400' 5/16th G-4 High-Test Anchor Chain
- Secondary Anchor Rode with 10' 3/8" Chain & 300' Nylon
- 9.6' Brig RIB Tender with Honda 9.9 Outboard Motor & Canvas Cover
- Deck Storage Box on Foredeck
- Fully Enclosed Cockpit with Isinglass windows
- NEW Flybridge Cover
- Oil Changing System for Engine, Transmission and Generator
- Trolling Valve with RPM indicator
- Engine Room Instrument Cluster with: Trans PSI, Trans Temp & Exhaust Pyrometer
- Deck Wash - Fresh & Saltwater Systems
- Pop-Out Mooring Fender Cleats
- Canvas Window Covers
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Magma BBQ
- Rudder Angle Indicator
- Vacuuflush Head System
- Huge Spare Parts Inventory!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Kadey-Krogen Yachts
Unknown, FL, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
48' North Sea Widebody
Tacoma, WA, United States
Unknown, United States