- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 539,000
- Sale Pending
MIDNIGHT SUN is absolutely in immaculate condition with all systems in working order. The varnish is just being done for this season and she will be in the water by Mid-April. She has loads of factory options and beautiful custom work as well as numerous upgrades and updates. A full array of electronics on both the flybridge and in the pilothouse.
There is nothing you could add to this vessel that it doesn’t already have. She is owned by a very experienced and knowledgeable Yachtsman. MIDNIGHT SUN is ready to cruise where you would like to go and you can feel confident that she will get you there safe and sound. Please contact us for an appointment as you won’t want to miss seeing this vessel as she is the best on the market both in price and condition. She is truly in Bristol condition.
Specializing in Hinckley New and Used Boat Sales, please call me - Broker JACK ERBES, Cell: 401-418-2188 Office: 410-263-0095, or E-mail me: email@example.com for information on new and used Hinckley boats.
HINCKLEY BROKERAGE OFFICES:
- SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME:
- Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531
- Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531
- PORTSMOUTH, RI:
- Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005
- ANNAPOLIS, MD:
- Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or email@example.com Office: 410-263-0095
- Broker: Jennifer Richards Cell: 443-852-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387
- Broker: Whitney Brackin Cell: 205-389-0944 or email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879
- HARBOR SPRINGS-MI:
- Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378
Please contact Jack Erbes at 410-263-0095
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: J. Krogen
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 17 ft 3 in
LWL: 45 ft 4 in
Displacement: 56450 lbs
Ballast: 4500 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6068TFM diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3528
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 225 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
* More photos coming.
HULL and DECK
Hull construction includes use of USA-made Cook® gelcoat. Hand-laid Knytex® fiberglass construction with closed-cell PVC sandwich core used in topsides. Solid fiberglass below waterline with blister-resistant vinylester resin utilized on first two laminates below the waterline.
- Teak aft and side decks.
- Boat and fore decks have GripTex® non-skid finish. Bulwark has molded plank lines with gel coat finish.
- Polyurethane marine sealants used at hull-to-deck, boat deck joints and exterior fittings.
- Teak veneer walls and cabinetry with satin varnish.
Additional Soundown sound insulation in engine room making her very quiet when underway.
- Marquip hydraulic power rotating davit
- Maxwell 2200 hydraulic windlass
- 2 - Anchors with chain rode (66# Bruce & Plow)
- Custom Automatic anchor washdown system (2012)
- Salt & Fresh water deck washdowns
- Custom two-tier Tender storage rack for multiple toys
- Stidd helm chair on Flybridge
Custom décor throughout
Central vacuum system
Reverse-cycle air conditioning/heat
The Saloon is entered through double doors from the aft deck. To port are (2) leather chairs and a side table.
There is an L-shaped leather Dinette with teak hi-lo table. All locker doors are louvered and have beautiful craftsmanship. At the forward end of the saloon is a built-in entertainment center with new Samsung flat-screen TV and Bose surround sound.
There are teak valances and drapes on the large port and starboard saloon windows and on the aft bulkhead window. All the windows open and there is a Phantom screen for the aft saloon double doors. All interior lighting is upgraded with Alpenglow Florescent or LEDs.
The large, open galley is located on the starboard side, forward of the saloon. The major components include:
- Stainless steel refrigerator/freezer (2013)
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove with oven (2013)
- Custom stainless steel lighted hood vent over stove (2013)
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher (2007)
- Alpenglow florescent lights (2009)
- Water filtration system
- Large stainless steel sink with Scanmix faucet
- Corian counter tops
MASTER STATEROOM SUITE
The Master Stateroom is located forward and with no hard chines to create "wave slap", offers a perfect night's sleep. It features a centerline island queen berth with new Sealy Posturpedic mattress, 3 hanging lockers, mirrored vanity, generous drawer and locker storage, 4 opening ports and 2 overhead hatches.
The master stateroom offers abundant ventilation for those peaceful nights at anchor. There is also a Samsung flat screen TV, digital audio controls, two Garmin GMI 10 multifunction displays and security system key pad.
The Master Stateroom head is located on the port side of the stateroom. It has a new Raritan Elegance "super-quiet" fresh water head, stall shower with seat and bi-fold shower door, Corian counter top and 2 opening ports.
The Guest Stateroom is located aft of the master stateroom on the starboard side. Completely customized with 2, true Twin-sized overlapping berths, teak bookshelves, lots of storage space, a large hanging locker and 3 opening ports.
Maximum comfort for two! No folding or converting berths to fool with.
The Guest Head is opposite the guest stateroom and has a new Raritan Elegance "super-quiet" fresh water head, stall shower with seat and bi-fold shower door, Corian counter top and opening ports.
- The guest head also houses the new (2013) Whirlpool Thin-Twin stack washer & dryer.
The Pilothouse is located up and forward from the saloon / galley area. It offers excellent sightlines for the captain and your guest.
There is a Stidd Electric helm chair, plus comfortable seating for the cruising party on a large L-shaped Leather settee with a pedestal mounted table. The settee also converts to a double berth when extra sleeping space is needed. There is plenty of ventilation with 2 overhead hatches, opening side windows and aluminum opening doors port and starboard.
- Stidd Electric helm chair
- Leather L-shaped convertible Settee
- Powder coated Aluminum weather-tight Dutch opening doors
- Overhead opening hatches
- Access door for back of instrument panel
MIDNIGHT SUN offers an extensive inventory of electronics and updated navigational equipment.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Garmin 7212 Chartplotter / Radar with 2 Pilothouse screens and 5212 Flybridge screen (2011)
- Garmin HD Open array Radar (2011)
- Garmin Auto Pilot complete with pump unit (2014)
- Garmin GHS 10 VHF radio - Pilothouse (2011)
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio - Flybridge
- 4 - Garmin GMI 10 multifunction displays - Pilothouse (2011)
- 2 - B & G displays - Flybridge
- ACR Remote control search light
- CCTV with aft deck and 2 engine room cameras
- Caddx NetworX security system
- WiFi amplifier
- Intellian Satellite i4 TV antenna (2014)
- Samsung flat-screen TV in saloon (2013) with DVD
- Samsung flat-screen TV in master stateroom (2013)
- Intellian i4 satellite TV antenna (2014)
- Bose Lifestyle 48 surround sound
- Generator: New Onan MDKBN (Tier IV) 13.5kw generator in sound shield (new 2014)
- Xantrex Pro Sine 3500 Watt inverter / charger
- Balmer high-output 210 amp alternator with smart regulator
- Charles C-Power Isoboost 50 isolation and boosting transformer
- (4) AGM house batteries - new in 2012
- Engine & Gen start batteries - new in 2014
- All electric switches and outlets replaced in 2013
- Incandescent lighting replaced with LEDs (2013)
- John Deere 6068TFM diesel 225-hp engine
Quantum Hydraulic 2- speed bow thruster
- ESI Fuel Polishing and transfer system
- Dual Racer filters with vacuum gauge for both engine & generator
- Gulf Coast remote oil filter for main engine
- Flowscan Series 9000 fuel monitoring system
- Dripless stuffing box
- KoopNautic hydraulic stabilizers with custom controls
- Hydraulic 2-speed bow thruster
- Electric oil change system
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system
- Raritan 20 Gal hot water heater with engine source valve
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges and large cleanout ports.
- Waste oil blending system
- Raritan sanitation hoses (2014)
- Groco Sweet Tank holding tank vent system (2014)
Grey water tanks (2013)
New Cutlass bearing (2010)
2 - 30,000 BTU Chilled water Air conditioning systems with reverse-cycle heat
Cruise RO SM40 960/gpd Watermaker (2014)
- New exterior canvas cushions and Bimini (2014)
- Isinglass Enclosure for cockpit
- 6 - Switlik MOM 8A packs
- Viking 6-person life raft with current inspection
- 2 - ACR Global Fix Pro EPIRBs (1 on FB & 1 in cockpit)
- AB 10.5' RIB tender with 20 HP 4 stroke OB (2012)
- Owner and personal items and artwork.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Hinckley Yacht Brokerage
Deale, MD, United States
Talaria 55 MY
Annapolis, MD, United States
Talaria 40 MKII
Easton, MD, United States
Talaria 44 FB
Oxford, MD, United States
Harvey Cedars, NJ, United States