- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 204,900
SELLER DROPS PRICE BY $20k!!
DON'T LET THE BEST 380 ON THE MARKET GET AWAY!!
She is 100% ready to head out right now... or ready to "stay put" and serve as your winter cruising home in the South. Just add your personal gear and provisions and begin your cruising life on board a beautiful and well maintained Island Packet 380.
Her recent upgrades include:
- New Mainsail
- Refurbished genoa and staysail (very good condition)
- New Garmin 8212 Touch Screen chartplotter/ radar
- Helmsmen seat and backrest
- New AGM Batteries through out (November 2016)
- New Voltage Regulator
- New binnacle cover
- Fresh bottom paint
- Solar charge controller
- Cockpit "arm chairs"
.... And The List Goes On!
Don't miss your opportunity to get aboard the nicest IP380 on the market! It will be our pleasure to show her to you.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com CELL PHONES: Gary at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050 We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker"
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis - brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.
Please contact Gary Monnell at 727-403-5456 or Preston at 941-400-0050
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
LOA: 39 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 21000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3798
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Below deck you'll be impressed with the spacious open feeling. It may be hard to believe you have all this room and comfort on a 38 foot boat.
The galley is immediately to starboard and is easily accessible to the cockpit and main salon. It has a generous wrap around counter with ample work space, drawers, lockers and laminate lined cabinets. It features a propane stove, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and refrigerator. Other special features include a slide out trash receptacle, fold-up counter extension, and built-in dish rack.
The salon is large enough to entertain guests but comfortable for an intimate dinner for two. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead or easily lowered to make a large dining area, which seats 6-7 people. As with all Island Packets, there is an exceptional amount of storage space. Settees are covered with Island Packet corduroy type upholstery with unique removable, washable slipcovers in navy blue. Both settees are full length for added sleeping area with the port side pulling out to make a nice queen-size berth. The cabinetry is beautiful, hand-oiled teak and the 22 light fixtures (some LED) and handrails throughout the cabin are well placed. You will also find custom Glebe Creek teak-framed screens for the hatches and companionway.
The hinged top nav station is at the aft end of the port side salon settee. You'll find a deluxe well labeled electrical panel for all AC & DC functions and all other breakers. A chart drawer large enough for bound chart packs is provided underneath the settee and there is a handy drawer for navigation tools below the table top.
The forward owner's cabin has a large center island V-berth with fitted innerspring mattress and access from both sides. The aft half of the berth is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker provide further storage. The cabin has a private door to the head.
The head is generous in size and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. It features a nice sized vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink. It has a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. It is made even more spacious with a clever folding shower stall enclosure that stows against the bulkhead when not in use. It also features a full length mirror and fold-down teak shower seat.
The aft cabin features a large pullman style athwartship bunk with 5" foam cushions and a special built-in hideaway sink. It also features a full length mirror and ample storage with a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers.
- Custom fitted bed sheets and spreads
- Beautiful teak and holly sole
- 3-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven (Spare Propane Tank)
- Microwave Oven
- Adler Barbor Large Refrigerator/Freezer
- Sump Pump
- Double S/S Sink
- Teak dish rack & cutlery drawer
- Built-in, Slide-out Trash Bin
- Dishes and flatware
- Raymarine Tridata (2014)
- Raymarine Wind Instrument (2014)
- Garmin 8212 Touch Screen chartplotter/ radar in new pedestal pod (all 2014)
- Garmin Vision chart chip
- Raymarine ST6001+ Type 2 Linear Autopilot with new control head (2014)
- Garmin GMR24 HD radar (integrated to 8212 at helm) (2014)
- 4KW 24" Garmin Radome (Kato mast mount)
- ICOM IC-M402 VHF Radio
- PioneerAM/FM Tuner, CD Player, and MP3 Stereo - (Installed November 2015)
- (4) Speakers in Cockpit and Main Salon
- Dantronics Triax TV/Radio Antenna with Electronic Signal Booster
- ACR Globalfix EPIRB
- (5) Hella Turbo Fans throughout cabin
- 20" Toshiba TV/DVD Player, DVD Recorder/Player
- New VHF Antenna at Masthead
- New Speed Transducer
- (4) New Group 27 AGM Batteries for house bank
- (1) New Group 27 AGM Battery for starting engine
- New Voltage Regulator
- Charles 5000 Series 40-Amp Battery Charger
- 50' Shore Power Cord with 50-Amp to 30-Amp Converter
- (2) Kyocera 130-Amp Solar Panels with Blue Sky SolarBoost Controller
- 175W Inverter Plug-in
- MarineAIR 16,000 btu Air Conditioning System (11/2011)
- 11-Gallon Water Heater with Engine Heat Exchanger (10/2012)
- Shurflo 4.3gpm-50psi Water Pump with Pressure Vessel
- Raritan PHII Manual Head
- Y-Valve and Macerator Pump
- Cutlass bearing replaced (2014)
- Heat exchanger replaced (2014)
- Engine belts (2014)
- Water tank gauge (2014)
- New 3700 GPH bilge pump (2015)
- New Impeller (2015)
- New zincs (2015)
- Re-packed stuffing box (2015)
- Cockpit scupper hoses (2014)
Deck & Cockpit
- 65# Bruce Primary Anchor with 200' 5/16 HT chain and 210' rode
- 35# Danforth Secondary Anchor with 200' rode and chain
- Twin anchor roller davit
- Lewmar Sprint 1500 Windlass
- Shurflo Extreme Pro Blaster 5.3gpm Sea Water Washdown Pump at bow
- Cold Water Cockpit Shower
- Folding Cockpit Table
- New binnacle cover
- New Sunbrella cushion for helm seat and backrest
- Divided anchor locker
- Harken Bosuns chair
- 32" Console Mounted Whitlock Premier XL Rack and Pinion System with Emergency Tiller
- Bimini, Dodger, and Connector Panel (2012)
- Hypalon Achilles 9.5' Dinghy with Aluminum Floor
- Honda 2HP Outboard Engine
- Kato Dinghy Davits with Stabilizing Bar
- Two folding seats
- Two cockpit "arm chairs" - VERY comfortable!
- (4) Type BC Fire Extinguishers
- Various PFDs, Harnesses, and Tethers to attach to jacklines
- Lifesling system
- ACR EPIRB
Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail (high modulous Dacron) - New 2014
- 110% Genoa on Harken roller furling - Cleaned and re-stitched w/ new sacrificial cover (2014)
- Staysail on Harken roller furling - Cleaned and re-stitched w/ new sacrificial cover (2014)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker w/ sock
- Sail area 885 sq. foot
- Hoyt Self-Tending Boom
- All control lines lead to cockpit
- (1) Spinnaker Halyard (exits mast forward)
- (1) Spare Main Halyard (exits mast aft)
- Doyle Tri-Radial Spinnaker with Snuffing Sleeve (red/yellow/blue)
- Mainsheet Traveler with 4:1 Control System
- Windex on masthead
- (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 48 CST 2-Speed Winches
- (1) Lewmar Ocean Series 30 Winch
- (1) Lewmar Ocean Series 24C 2-Speed Winch
- (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 8C Winches
Updates & Additions
- Pioneer AM/FM/Sirius CD Player with MP3 Output - (November 2015)
- Fresh Water Pump replaced - (2013)
- Hot Water Heater replaced - (2012)
- Canvas Bimni, Spray Dodger, and Connecting Panel (made by Cooper Canvas with superior quality EZ2CY glass) - (2012)
- Head Hoses replaced with non-permeable Trident Sani-Shield #101 Sanitation Hoses - (2011)
- Heat/Air Conditioning System replaced (including the thermostat, but not the ductwork) - (2011)
- Teak is ready for new owners choice of finishes
- Loads of storage capability
- Cabin Sole was stripped to bare wood and varnished (9 coats of West Marine's Premium 5-Star Varnish made by Epiphanes)
- Two 130W Solar Panels
- New solar charge controller
- Bottom last painted July 2015 with Micron CSC
- Boat waxed every six months
- Bottom cleaned by Diver monthly
"Bummin Around" has been upgraded and maintained to a very high standard. There is NO reason she should be on the market long. Her knowledgeable owners welcome your most rigid inspection.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS IP380!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Naples, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Portsmouth, RI, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Stuart, FL, United States