- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle (Lake Union Dock), WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
Located at Signature Yacht Sales - Seattle, WA our Westlake Office and Dock!!
"Osprey" was purchased brand new by its current owner who's recently decided to make the switch from sail to power. Be the fortunate party to adopt this well equipped, ocean going Island Packet 350 to continue the adventures! Osprey's done 30,000 miles of travel to places as far away as Hawaii, Mexico, French Polynesian, New Zealand and Alaska. The best part is this 350 doesn't show any wear or tear because of its renowned reputation and the solid manufacturing practices of Island Packets Yachts. Seriously, this boat is one of the nicest 350's on the market and pride of ownership shows. Come view Osprey if you're looking for an excellent-made, clean cruiser capable of taking you to the islands or around the world in comfort and style.
For more information, please contact:
Ken Monaghan Cell 206-910-7459 (Ok to Text) and Email Ken@Signature-Yachts.com
or one of my other Team members at Signature's Westlake Office, Main Number of 206-284-9004
Rick Shane 206-459-3852 Rick@Signature-Yachts.com
Tori Parrott 206-618-0197 Tori@Signature-Yachts.com
John Cooper 206-909-8776 John@Signature-Yachts.com
Please contact Ken Monaghan Cell 206-910-7459 at 206-284-9004
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Island Packet
Designer: Robert Johnson
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3600
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 mph @ 2800 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Stainless steel (27 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
VHF - and Single Side Band Radio
Furling genoa - and Cutter Sail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Refrigerator - with Freezer
Oven - with 2 burner propane stove
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Liferaft - needs inspection and recert
The hull is constructed of hand laid triaxial fiberglass for superior strength to weight ratio. The deck and all horizontal surfaces of the pan liner are cored with Polycore, a proprietary microsphere and resin matrix. Polycore is used because of its resistance to rot and delamination. Deck is attached to integrally molded hull flange w/bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Ballast is encapsulated in the keel.
Sleeps 4 owners and guests in two cabins, plus dinette and 1 settee berth for a total of 7 berths. There is a large double quarter berth cabin aft to port with hanging locker and storage cabinet.
The large U-shaped galley is located aft to starboard and includes a two-burner propane stove, double SS sink, large icebox with Frigoboat refrigeration, microwave oven, excellent counter space with flip-up counter extension and great galley storage. There is a aft-facing navigation station just forward of the aft cabin.
The main salon features a settee to starboard that converts to a double berth, a single settee berth to port, teak cabinets, book shelves outboard of both settees and hanging locker forward of port settee. Large stowage areas located behind and under each settee. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead (with bottle rack behind) giving an open interior when not in use.
Forward of the salon to starboard is a spacious head with wrap around counter, SS sink, lots of cabinets and a shower with contoured seat.
The forward cabin features a large pullman berth, upholstered dressing seat, hanging locker, cabinet storage and shelves outboard. The chain locker is accessible from the forward cabin.
- 2-burner Hillerange propane stove with oven.
- Two 10-lb propane tanks.
- Large top-loading refrigerator with Frigoboat compressor. Freezer section with spillover fan. Freezer walls are removable.
- Microwave oven.
- Double sink with hot/cold pressure faucet, plus manual fresh and salt water pumps.
Four Lifeline size 27 AGM house batteries. One Lifeline size 27 AGM starting battery. All new in 2012.
Balmar 100-amp alternator, Balmar MC-612 voltage regulator for house batteries. Starting battery charged by Balmar Duo-Charge regulator.
120 watts of solar panels mounted to dinghy davits, controlled by Blue Sky Solar Boost 2000E controller. Additional 40 watts from flexible panel mounted atop bimini, controlled by Genasun controller.
GoPower 1500-watt pure sine wave inverter.
Charles 30-amp battery charger.
- ICOM M802 SSB radio, SCS PTC-II USB PACTOR modem with P3, AT-140 tuner, backstay antenna, KISS-SSB counterpoise.
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with remote mic at helm.
- Raymarine C80 multifunction chart plotter, GPS, radar, with electronic charts (Navionics) for USA, Canada, Mexico, South Pacific.
- Raymarine RD218 2kw, 24-mile radome scanner.
- Raymarine SmartPilot autopilot with ST6002 controller.
- Raymarine wind/depth/speed indicators.
- AIS receiver.
- Katadyn PowerSurvivor 80E watermater with dual-filter silt reduction kit, 6-gallon day tank with electric pump for transfer to main tank.
- New 316 Stainless Steel Holding Tank (approx. 27 Gallons), 2012.
- Espar D5W hydronic furnace with multi-speed heater fans in each cabin. This furnace, not the engine, also heats the 4-gallon Isotemp domestic water heater.
- Yanmar 3JH3E.
- 40 HP Direct Drive.
- 3600 hours.
- Current owner has detailed service log.
- Spare engine parts; alternator, starter, fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters.
Yanmar parts include alternator, starter, fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filters.
Domestic water pressure pump.
Autopilot drive unit.
Full set of running rigging (last used in 2010 but in good condition NOTE: current rigging was replaced in 2011)
Extra watermaker filters and pickling chemical.
- Revere Offshore Elite 4-person life raft (needs re-inspection)
- Mastop tri-color LED navigation light with strobe.
- Para-Tech Delta Drogue with 300 feet of 5/8" line.
- Dinghy davits.
- Lewmar Ocean 3 Windlass.
- 45 LB CQR anchor with 300 feet of 5/16 chain and 150 feet 5/8 nylon.
- 33 lb Bruce-style anchor with 30 feet chain and 150 feet 5/8 nylon rode.
- Fortress Danforth-style lightweight anchor.
- Saltwater washdown pump.
- Dodger (original, new windows 2016).
- Bimini (2012).
- Lee cloths for saloon berths.
- Weather cloths for cockpit.
- Shade/rain cover that fits over cutter boom and forward hatch.
- Sun cover for main saloon hatch.
- 2012 Mainsail, Furling (Mack Sails) 7.62oz - Very Good Condition.
- 2012 Headsail, Furling (Mack Sails) 6.7oz with 120% Foam Luff - Very Good Condition.
- 2001 Main - Good Condition.
- 2001 Headsail 130% - Good Condition.
- 2001 Cutter Sail - Good Condition.
- Gennaker - North.
- Storm Tri Sail, 9.5oz Never Used!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.