3. COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
-Communication Systems SATcom: (1) Trac phone V7 24” broadband system, plus Trac phone 25 Mini-M (2008) (1) Iridium with base station antenna + PC connect card WiFi throughout Telephone System: Panasonic KX-TD 1232; 5 cell, land, 3Sat’s; 15 extensions Telefax: HP G-85 SSB: SEA 235 VHF: Fixed: (2) SEA156 Cellular Phone System: Tellular SX5E Intercom: Panasonic PBX
- Navigation Systems Radar: (2) Furuno 1500mk III X band with ARPA; 96nm Furuno FR 1731 slave radar with ARPA; 96nm Gyrocompass: Anschutz KVH Azimuth ADGC Magnetic Compass: Danforth Constellation; 4” Auto Pilot: Raytheon Pilotstar D Depth Sounder: B&G HS 2000 Video Sounder: Furuno color FCV-667 GPS: (2) Northstar 941X Ships Computer: Mac mini & HP Pavilion A-500N Printer: HP deskjet 952C Plotter Software: Nobeltec VNS max pro (2008) Wind/Speed Log: B&G analog wind indicator Navtex: Furuno NX 5000
- Entertainment System: a. Video Equipment: Creston remote multisystem (Salon) TV’s: (3) Sony (Salon, Master, Galley) (4) Toshiba w/DVD (Captain, 2 forward port crew, forward starboard crew) LG flat screen (Starboard aft crew) (2) AUC flat screen (VIP guest) (2) Sharp flat screen (Port & starboard guest) b. Audio Equipment Central Ship’s Audio: Sony DA2400 ES A/V receiver Niles amps + room controls VCR’s: Sony SLV-M20HF (Salon, master) Sony (Galley)-built into TV DVD’s: Pioneer DVD V55 II DVD/Karaoke Player (Salon) Sony DVD/CD DVP-S330 (Master) Sony DHC-MD333 component stereo (Starboard & port guest) (3) ONKYO DVD Stereo’s: Sony PA2400ES Multi channel AV receiver (Salon) Sony digital audio/video control center (Master) CD Player: Sony mega storage 400CD CDP-CX455 (Salon) Sony CD/Mini disc players (crew, galley, starboard guest) Cassette Player: Sony double cassette player (Salon) iPod Stations: (2) iPort, & Sony (Salon) Master, forward/port/starboard guest
4. GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
-Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Range:Dacor cooktop 6 burners/electric Oven: (2) Gaganau EB 388-610 Grill: Jenn-Air electric (Flybridge) Microwave: Kitchen Aid KCMS1555 Refrigeration & Freezer: GE Profile Performance side by side 2-SubZero refrigerated drawers Frigidaire deep freeze (Flybridge) Icemakers: ElectroLux Icon (Salon) U-Line Echelon (Aft deck) (2) U-Line ULN SS98 03 (Aft deck & Flybridge) Wine Storage: Avanti (Salon) Small Refrigerators: SubZero 249RP (Salon, (2) flybridge, aft deck) Dishwasher: Hobart LX18H General Galley: Cuisinart ice maker Euro Cuisine yogurt maker
7. SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
-Security Equipment: CCTV System: Elbex Cameras: (6) throughout Monitors: (3) ECM-1090 10”
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Smoke Detectors: Throughout Heat Detectors: Throughout Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Throughout Fixed CO2 Fire System: FD 350A Sea Fire Agent FM200 12.99lbs (Electronics room) Kidde 151 lbs FM200 (Engine room) Sea Water Fire Fighting Stations: Throughout Fire Extinguishers: Throughout
- Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (2) Givens 19 person (E-Plus) Life Rings: (4) EPIRBS: ACR RLB-32 (2) Signature Fastfind max-g Flares: Full U.S.C.G. Safety Package Medical Equipment: Yes
Sleeps up to 10 Guests in 5 Staterooms plus up to 6 crew in 4 cabins.
Boarding from the large swim platform, molded stairs port and starboard lead to the expansive AFT DECK with bench seating aft, twin varnished teak dining tables on pedestals with additional teak chairs and a fully equipped L-shaped wet bar with custom Stainless bar stools; the ideal location for alfresco dining or enjoying libation after a day playing with SAVANNAH’s many watertoys. Molded stairs to port lead to the sundeck while access is also provided to the main salon.
The main SALON offers a timeless blend of old world craftsmanship with modern fabrics, as directed by award winning designer Luis DeBasto, featuring American Cherry woodwork and generous windows allowing for maximum visibility to your surroundings. Occasional chairs, large sofa, coffee table and gaming table with chairs provides multiple seating groups while a full service bar along the forward bulkhead provides another conversation area while insuring no guest ever goes thirsty! Generous storage is found within the outboard cabinetry of the salon while the well equipped entertainment center will keep both audiophiles and movie watchers happy.
The Day Head/Powder Room is forward to port, while moving forward from the salon along the starboard side leads to the guest accommodation stairwell, raised pilothouse and formal DINING SALON with the spacious galley immediately forward; port and starboard doors provide access to the forward side-decks. The GALLEY features all the appliances, storage and counter space to please the most demanding Chef, while providing the service crew the necessary space to assist without interfering. A large banquette table with seating provides an intimate location for morning coffee or learning the latest cooking techniques from your Chef. A stairwell forward to starboard leads down to the crews quarters with four separate crew cabins (2 of which are ensuite & 2 share a large bath).
The PILOTHOUSE provides all the latest electronics for safe and comfortable cruising in any weather or cruising location you plan to visit. Wonderful visibility, good storage and an observation lounge will keep the Captain happy while providing the maximum level of safety to crew and guests alike. Steps leading to the sliding hatch allow access to the immense flying bridge/sundeck.
Stepping down the GUEST ACCOMMODATIONS stairs gives access to the accommodations foyer. The MASTER STATEROOM is forward, taking advantage of the yachts full beam and providing a King pedestal berth, three hanging wardrobes and drawer storage throughout. Twin nightstands with sconce lighting, entertainment center and a seated vanity provide the most luxurious setting while His & Hers baths forward meet at the oversized, glass walled twin shower, while separate vanities with storage and sink and twin toilettes are surrounded by rich woodwork and Italian marbles.
To port off the foyer is a TWIN GUEST STATEROOM with two twin berths, nightstand, wardrobe storage and ensuite bath with shower, vanity with sink and storage and toilette.
Starboard of the foyer is a guest laundry center and a stateroom offering upper and lower bunk beds with wardrobe storage and ensuite bath with shower, vanity with sink and storage and toilette. There is optional joinery available that allows this area to be converted to a full laundry room with commercial rolling iron and storage, if desired.
Aft off the foyer is PORT and STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOMS, the port stateroom offering wardrobe storage twin nightstands and twin lower berths that may be joined to form a Queen berth when desired; the ensuite bath provides shower, vanity with sink and storage and toilette. The starboard stateroom offers a Queen berth with twin nightstands, wardrobe storage and ensuite bath providing shower, vanity with sink and storage and toilette.
The FLYING BRIDGE/SUNDECK features port and starboard steering stations, full service wet bar and banquette dining fully protected from the elements by the custom Pipewelders top, while additional sun beds, jetted spa and tender storage allow sun worshippers plenty of space to soak up the tropical sun or relax while watching the stars at night.
SAVANNAH has enjoyed the finest of care from her two Owners and exacting Captains. Offering a flexible and spacious layout with formal dining and expansive exterior areas, SAVANNAH is sure to please. Quality American craftsmanship, composite construction and excellent equipment are all provided from this wonderful offering.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."