- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Marco Island, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 104,900
BEST LAYOUT OF ANY AFT COCKPIT CRUISER!
PRICE REDUCED $10K IN 2 WEEKS!!
OWNER WANTS HER SOLD NOW!!
IF YOU ARE READY TO GO CRUISING THIS SEASON...
"HERE'S TO US" IS READY TO TAKE YOU TO THE BAHAMAS IN COMFORT AND SAFETY!
- CLEAN WIDE DECKS
- 6.5 KW NORTHERN LIGHTS GENERATOR
- 2 A/C UNITS
- IN-MAST FURLING
*Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to this exceptional sailing vessel at your earliest convenience.
CELL PHONE: Preston Wright at 941-400-0050 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance - SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact office for details.
Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER
Please contact Preston Wright at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Here's To US II
Builder: Hunter Marine Corp
Designer: Hunter Design
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 20200 lbs
Ballast: 7400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2345
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (21 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Starting forward-most is the guest suite comprising a Pullman double berth with cedar lined drawer bureau beneath and large hanging locker to port. Just forward of the hanging locker is a comfortable seat with enclosed storage under and shelf storage above. Forward of the stateroom and within the suite is the huge guest head with shower and loads of additional storage. this suite could easily be the master on many other boats. Lastly, one finds a very comfortable mattress with custom linens and bedding.
Just aft is the salon. To starboard is a u-shaped dining area with roomy seating for six at dinner and eight in a pinch. The table lowers to form a berth of queen proportions. This area has excellent storage in outboard lockers, shelves and below the settee. Across from the dining area, to port, is a 3-person linear settee that has really nice, deep seat pans that doubles as a sea berth. Excellent storage with outboard lockers and shelves is found here as well as settee storage. A Samsung flat screen TV makes this a great place for entertaining guests or just a quiet "dinner and a move".
Moving aft to port is the dedicated nav station with convex seat, for underway, and the ship's electrical distribution center. Numerous navigational guides and complete vessel equipment files are located in this area along with Heart Freedom inverter/charger remote panel and the tank monitoring systems.
Across to port is the gourmet's galley with top loading freezer, top and front loading fridge, stove/oven and microwave. Double stainless sinks sit centerline to drain on either tack and did I mention storage? This is a working galley that could easily be in any upscale town-home. The galley is large enough for two to work, but secure enough to be safe while underway. There is a well done custom pantry built in to the aft bulkhead that will make your cruising life much easier! There is also a "portable counter" that attaches to the aft bulkhead for extra space for the cook.
To port just aft of the nav station and accessible from the owners stateroom as well as salon, is the master head. The overriding feature here is a dedicated and large shower stall. The entire master head is roomy and completely avoids the telephone booth feeling of many boats.
Last, but not least, is the master stateroom. An Innerspring mattress will give you the best night's sleep you've had in a while. Storage abounds here as well and you get the best motion possible while sleeping underway. As with the guest stateroom, one will enjoy custom bedding, linens and generally 5-star luxury right at the dock. A very comfortable chair is to port for those times when you need a quiet place out of the traffic flow to read a book As with other areas of the boat, storage is found in large lockers.
Though I've said a lot here, the fact is I can't really say enough about the condition, equipment, spares and general value this boat represents. Her Northern Lights 6.5 KW genset will provide you with all the comforts under sail or on the hook. Her bilge areas are clean and dry. The numerous spares and filled tanks add thousands of dollars of value.
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration - Top and front load refrigerator with separate freezer that keeps ice cream frozen!
- Force 10 3-burner propane oven and stove w/ top cover
- Pressure water w/ heater
- 70/30 Polished SS sink with cutting board top
- (4) Drawers, (3) Lockers
- Overhead dish storage
- Aft Custom Pantry
- Hullside bin storage
- Corian countertops
- Built-in waste basket
- (2) 10# Aluminum propane cylinders in a dedicated locker
- Seward propane solenoid control
- Fire blanket
- Garmin 740S (2014) Color Chart Plotter
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed & direction
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Direction Indicator
- Raymarine ST7000 Under deck Hydraulic Autopilot
- JVC CD/AM/FM/Tape stereo w/ six speakers (2013)
- Samsung Flat Screen Television
- Richie PowerDamp Compass
- Uniden VHF Radio with Command Mic for Cockpit
* A RADAR MOUNT IS ON THE MAST FOR A SIMRAD UNIT. DOME IS THERE AND A DISPLAY IS AVAILABLE, BUT THE SWEEP IS NOT OPERABLE.
- Battery bank: (6) 6 VOLT Trojan Wet Cell house batteries, (1) 31 Trojan Wet Cell 12 Volt Engine and Genset start Battery
- Heart Freedom 20-D Inverter w/ Xantrex remote panel and battery controller
- ProTec 4 1240 Battery Charger
- Link 10 battery monitor (secondary)
- Northern Lights 6.5 kw generator w/ 1975 hrs.
- numerous 12V outlets
- 110V outlet in cockpit
- (2) 50' 30 amp Marinco shore power cords
- (1) 50 to 30 Splitter
- (2) 25' 30 Amp Marinco Shore power cords
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle AC - Serviced in September 2016
- Marine Air 12,000 BTU reverse cycle AC in Aft Cabin
- (2) Bilge pumps - (1) Automatic, (1) Manual
- Clean Bilges
- PSS Dripless shaft seal
- Yanmar 4JH3E Diesel Engine in Excellent Condition With 2345 Hours
- Easy to use single lever throttle and shifter
- Kanzaki transmission
- Edson manual steering
- Gauges for water tanks
- Tank monitor system for fuel and holding tanks
- Jabsco Manual Heads
- High water bilge alarm
- Two sump pumps for showers and A/C condensate
Deck & Cockpit
- Anchors: 35 LB CQR, Delta, Danforth
- Double Stainless Steel Anchor Roller
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Bimini and dodger w/ full enclosure
- 40" Edson Destroyer Wheel
- (2) Dorades
- Teak Stern perch seats port and starboard
- Helm seat drops to swim platform for ease of cockpit entry
- Textilene cockpit cushions
- Cockpit H/C shower
- Lifesling system
- US flag and staff
- Full binnacle cover
- (1) Rail mounted Magma propane grill
- St. Croix manual dinghy davits
- Screens for all openings and hatches
- Emergency tiller
- (6) Type II Life jackets
- USCG approved safety package
- Swim platform & boarding ladder
- Fenders and lines
- Custom Teak Grate in Cockpit Floor
- Cockpit Table Port and Starboard Side of Helm
- Forespar Out Board Motor Lift
- Teak Out Board Motor Mount
- Life Line Cushions
Sails & Rigging
- 110% Genoa on ProFurl Roller Furler in good condition
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail in Excellent Condition
- Lewmar #44 ST halyard winches
- Lewmar 48ST primary winches
- All lines lead aft through spinlocks for safe sail handling
- Arch mounted traveler with lines to cockpit through cam cleats
- Mast height is 59' ICW Friendly
- Running Rigging in Good Condition
- Custom Line Storage Bags on Mast for Halyards in use.
- Standing Rigging in excellent Condition, Inspected in March 2016
- New Lower Aft Shrouds with Sta-Lock fittings
- Chain Plates accessible and in excellent condition
- Seldon Anodized Aluminum Spars
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
"Here's to Us" is in great condition with some excellent equipment. She has had light use and good care. The current owners live aboard and treat her with love!
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS HUNTER 410!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Beaufort, NC, United States
Punta Gorda, FL, United States