- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Great Neck, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 62,500
If in the market for an opportunity to purchase a used Hunter,
This is a good one.
Cruising comfort abounds above and below decks.
Please contact Lenny Gazda at (516) 382-4633
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Design Team
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Displacement: 15595 lbs
Ballast: 5495 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Here is Hunter Marine has to say .
- .Open, airy and comfortable
- This salon will dine six, sleep three, or entertain a dozen while providing an Ample amount of storage as well.
- The stateroom is spacious and offers great storage
- Plus private access to the head.
- The forward guest stateroom is comfortable and private with its own vanity with sink for Convenience
- Stateroom aft with queen size berth.
- Head with stall shower and Corian top on the vanity.
- Larger cedar lined hanging lockers.
- Built in lounging chair.
- Plenty of Ventilation
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Wet Locker
- Plenty of Storage
- Private forward cabin
- Vanity and sink with Corian counter top
- Hanging Locker
- Teak and holly sole
- Plenty of Storage
- Convertible high glass dinette table
- Interior plush fiber blend 6” cushions with comfort backs
- Navigation station with book rack
- Storage lockers on hull sides
- Large Salon ports
- Large cedar lined hanging locker
- 6’6 headroom
- Teak and Holly sole
Navigation Instruments/Electronics and Entertainment
- Compass 3 ½ Suunto Spherical magnetic steering compass on steering pedestal
- Compass deviation chart : not sighted
- GPS Standard Horizon CP 180 color chart plotter
- Echo sounder : Raytheon ST 60
- Speedometer /VMG Raytheon 60
- VHF Raytheon 53 DSC
- Auto Pilot Raytheon ST 60
- Stereo system JVC -5550
- 12 Volt DC System
- Power source one group 4D house battery
- One group 24 starting battery
- Battery Switches two isolating switches
- Battery charging systems: by engine alternator or battery charger/ inverter when connected to shore power.
- Battery monitor Heart / Interface
- Power distribution panel board at navigation station
- With main and branch circuit breakers.
- 120 Volt AC System
- Power sources: shore power and inverter
- Shore power inlet 30 Amp
- Shore power disconnect breaker double pole
- Shore power cords 30 Amps
- Circuit One
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Battery charger/ Inverter Freedom Marine 20
- Power distribution panel board with main and branch circuit breakers,
- Volt and Amp meters
- Receptacle GFCI protected in head and galley
Spars, Rigging and Sails
- Rig fractional sloop
- Mast anodized coated aluminum; double swept
- Back spreader: in-mast sail furling system: internal sleeves for halyards.
- Mast boom anodized aluminum
- Spinnaker pole
- Standing rigging B & R system with swept spreaders, headstay, cap shrouds, intermediate
- Shrowds in an X-configuration and single lower shrouds.
- No back stay. Wires 1x19 stainless steel.
- Terminals swayed
- Turnbuckles open stainless steel.
- Jib roller furling system Pro furl
- Running rigging braided Dacron
- Sail inventory mainsail, jib (both UK sailmakers)
Ground Tackle and Mooring Equipment
- Anchor roller stainless steel fitting and dual
- Marithane rollers
- Windlass electric 12 – Volt make Simpson Lawrence
- Chain stopper is aluminum cleat
- Anchor and rode Delt fastest 35ILB (Estimates)
- Chain lead and three strand nylon rode
- Anchor/chain locker chain locker in fore peak.
- Spare anchor; Danforth style, 28ILBS , with chain
- Lead and three-strand nylon rode.
- Mooring equipment three aluminum cleats on each side
- Make Yanmar model 3JH3E
- Type diesel
- Output 40 Hp@3800 rpm
- Aspiration natural
- Transmission make Kanzaki model KM3P4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bay Watch Marine LLC.
426 Aft Cockpit
Port Washington, NY, United States