- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mazatlan, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 37,500
*** PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED 37,500.00 ***
Hauled out and Bottom just Painted in April, full detail cleaning wood work, Polished And ready to go. MUST SEE!!!!!!!
The owner continues to take very good care of this pretty little boat. She has just now (2013) been waxed and polished and with some new varnish as well. She shows in beautiful condition.
Hunter Marine packed so much into the 290 model that she makes an excellent pocket cruiser or starter boat. Two roomy double cabins, head with shower, full galley and comfortable salon area give her all the amenities, plus a complete Nav station. Original owners are ready to upgrade and will trade for larger boat if you are looking to downsize. Easy to sail with lines lead aft and Stack Pack main sail cover. Great for swimming with the walk through transom, which also makes for easy dinghy entry. Well-equipped boat, ready for you to move aboard and start cruising.
Ray and Jeannette have been selling boats in Mexico for over 15 years. Being sailors themselves they take pride in working hard to find the best boat that fits you.
Mazatlan Yacht Sales
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Ray Watson and Jeannette Sarrasin
Bvld. Marina Mazatlan #2211 Local 3
Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico 82110
Toll-free (voice/fax) 1-8558-YACHTS (92-2487)
Call via Skype
Tel 011 52 (669) 913-3165
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Ray Watson at 011 52 (669) 913-3165
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter Group
LOA: 29 ft 4 in
Beam: 10 ft 9 in
LWL: 26 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 7400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 42 ft 6 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 2GM 20F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Cruising Speed: 5 mph
Maximum Speed: 7 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Ballast: 2,550 lbs.
Total Power: 18
Two staterooms plus drop-down salon table will sleep 6. V-berth fwd, double berth aft athawrtship. Large dinette table has a fold down leaf. Navigation station has a chart table, light, electrical panel, stereo, tank gauges, DC voltmeter, macerator, GPS and inverter. Custom bookshelves run length of salon port & stbd. Head has toilet, sink, vanity, cupboard and shower. Multiple AC outlets in salon.
There are 2 large storage compartments under salon cushions. In addition 2 large lockers; 1 forward in salon, 1 aft in aft stateroom.
- REFRIGERATION: Brand new condenser 12v refrigeration 2009
- STOVE: Force 10 2-burner gimbaled w/oven
- SINK: Single SS
- WATER SYSTEM: Hot/cold in galley, head sinks, head shower & transom
- WATER HEATER: 110/engine 6 gal.
- OTHER: Complete kitchenware service for 4, Pantries
- RADAR: Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder Plus w/2Kw radome pole mounted
- RADAR ALARM: Yes
- VHF: Raymarine, antenna mast mounted
- AUTO PILOT: Raymarine ST 4000 plus wheel autopilot
- CHART PLOTTER: Maptech “Capn ECS” installed on negotiable laptop
- GPS: Furuno WAAS 37 w/computer cable for laptop charting
- COMPASS: Binnacle mounted
- STEREO: Jensen AM/FM/CD 4-speaker in cabin & cockpit
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine ST30
- WIND DIRECTION: Windex on mast
- KNOT METER/LOG: Raymarine ST30
- RUDDER ANGLE: On autopilot
- BATTERIES: (4 x 6VDC )
- BATTERY SWITCHES: 4-way
- BATTERY MONITOR: Yes, voltmeter
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 12v DC 110v AC
- INVERTER: 750 W
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: Halogens (6) salon, (2) cabins, (2) head, (1) engine room
- BATTERY CHARGER: Yes
- 30A 115VAC Shore Power Cord + Adapter
- SAILS: Main (Stack Pack flaking system), Jib, Spinnaker w/dousing sock
- SAIL AREA: 400 sq. ft.
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: On arch
- ROLLER FURLING: For jib
- WINCHES: (4) on cabin roof
- BOOMBRAKE: Yes
- BOOM VANG: Soft
- MAST: Aluminum 42’6”
- STANDING RIGGING: Yes
- LINES LED AFT: Yes, all
- OTHER: Lazy jacks, new zipper in sail cover, new binnacle cover
- ANCHOR: CQR bow CHAIN: 80’ LINE: 120’
- ANCHOR: Danforth stern LINE: 180’
- NAV LIGHTS: On pulpits
- SPREADER LIGHTS: Courtesy light in cockpit
- DECK LIGHTS: In pedestal
- LIFELINES: (2)
- GATES: Port, Stbd, Transom
- RAILS: (2) around boat
- LADDERS: Yes
- SWIM PLATFORM: Yes
- PULPITS: Yes
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Sail cover renewed w/zipper and leather
- DECK MATERIAL: FG white gelcoat
- OTHER: Transom door; Miscellaneous fenders & dock lines; 10' Telescoping Boat Hook.
- BILGE PUMP: (2) auto/manual
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: Yes
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: (3) one is heat/gas triggered in engine room
- FUEL FILTERS: Dual Raycor 20+30 microns set for self-fuel polishing w/110v pump
- FUEL SHUT OFF: Yes
- LUBE OIL SYSTEM: Yes
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Manual marine
- WATER HEATER: 6 gal.
- PROPELLER: 2-blade fixed
- STEERING: Wheel
- TRANSMISSION: Yes
- WINDVANE: Windex at masthead
- LIFEJACKETS: (6)
- LIFESLING: (1)
- LIFE RINGS: (1)
- USCG SAFETY PKG: Yes
- JACK LINES: Double
- MEDICAL KIT: Yes - Extensive
- OTHER: Handheld Air Horn w/Canister; Handheld Search Light; Radar Reflector;
- (4) 12v DC fans; in each cabin, two in salon
- (1) solar powered fan in fwd hatch
- 2 Cabin Mounted Cowl Vents
- New Proline bottom paint November 2009
Available for separate purchase....
Negotiable items can be purchased separately
- ICOM M710 SSB Radio, AT130 Tuner, Shakespeare 27´Antennae (3 piece), Mounting Kit, Ground Strap etc.
- EPIRB - ACR406 Cat II
- Handheld VHF & GPS
- 9.9 HP Yamaha OB - 5hrs since 11/09 Overhaul
- Laptop computer w/ CAPN 8.3 ECS chart plotting software
- Shadetree Awning - 2 piece
- 10´West Marine dinghy by Zodiak + Wheels A-weigh
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Mazatlan Marine Center SA de CV
San Carlos, Guaymas, Mexico, Mexico