- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jersey Channel Islands, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 59,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 73,591)
ENGINE: Volvo 2004, 56hp
ACCOMODATION: 6 berths in 3 cabins
ELECTRONICS: Garmin GPS at chart table ICOM VHF/DSC Tridata ST60 ST60 Wind
OTHER: Fully battened main, Tri-Radial Headsail,Spare Origonal Main Spinaker gear & pole.
Electric Windlass, ST6000 Autohelm
17" LCD screen, video DVD player in saloon.
PRICE: £62,000 Ex VAT
This excellent blue water cruising yacht is in good condition, ready to sail away.
Lying, Jersey, Channel Islands, with Channel Island Boat Sales.
DISCLAIMER:Channel Island Boat Sales offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or the condition of the vessel. A buyer is recommended to take advise from a reputable surveyor. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Nik Ward at +44 (0)1534 869555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Elan Marine
Designer: Rob Hunphreys
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 7 in
Displacement: 23480 lbs
Ballast: 7827 lbs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: 2004
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1100
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (101)
Fuel Tanks: (52)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Fully battened mainsail
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Tender - With 5 HP Outboard
Total Power: 56hp
Spacious 3 cabin layout with 6 berths, 2 heads/shower units with H&C water, exceptional saloon/dining area and fully equipped galley.
- SALOON: to port with U shaped settee seating around a large dining table, further bench seating for two. Linear galley to starboard with double s/s sink unit, s/s cooker with oven, refrigerator, ample storage, corian work surfaces. Navstation with chart table and electronic nav equipment.
- OWNERS SUITE: with large double centre island berth, with built in storage drawers, cupboards and hanging lockers, seating. Acces to en-suite heads/shower unit.
- FORWARD CABIN: with large double V berth, hanging locker and storage.
- GUEST CABIN: with bunk berths, hanging locker and storage.
- HEADS: with sea toilet, shower and washbasin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.