- View Full Specifications
Family use only
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 45,950 Tax Paid (US$ 56,211)
Boats for sale UK. Used Elan 333 Lead fin keel yacht for sale. This Elan 333 cruiser racer is well kept boat also making a good live aboard vessel with her two double cable layout, rear starboard head and shower area. Never raced this vessel also benefits from the Standing rigging being replaced in 2011 and comfort is added with warm air heating. Priced to Sell this boat has been recently reduced.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The One Stop Shop for ALL Your Boating Needs.”
7 day a week viewing with Sunday by prior appointment please.
Contact Graham, Johnny, Graham and Ian
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Rob Humphreys
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 28 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Displacement: 5200 kgs Dry Load
Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (195 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (85 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- 7 berth in 2 cabins and saloon
- Wooden floors
- Blue patterned upholstery (spare material)
- HEATING: Wallas blown air central heating system
- Large forward cabin
- Large 'V' infil double berth
- Hanging locker and storage.
- Opening hatch
- Reading light
- Double leaf table
- Settee to port with storage behind and under. Converting to double berth.
- Single settee berth to starboard with storage behind and under.
- Saloon upholstery fabric blue with repeat motif pattern.
- Overhead lights
- Ergonomically poisoned handrails
- Opening hatch
- Saloon cushions
- Situated aft saloon on p/side
- 'L' shaped working area
- Good size sink with mixer tap
- Hot and cold water heated via engine or shore power
- Refrigerator- Frigomatic unit with high efficiency keel cooled design.
- Cooker: twin gas hob with grill and oven
- Dedicated storage area and task lighting'
- Situated aft saloon on s/side
- Forward facing chart table with map storage
- Map reading light
- Dedicated seating and storage
- Ships electrics panel
- Head to starboard at bottom of companionway steps.
- Full wet room
- Sea toilet
- Vanity unit with hand basin
- Hot & Cold water system
- Wet locker area
- Situated aft saloon on p/side.
- Good size full double berth
- Hanging locker
- Opening window
- Ray sl72+ Radar
- Lowrance HDS-8M 2009 chart plotter (2009)
- Ray ST60 Log,Depth, Wind
- VHF Icom411 dsc
- Compass at binnacle, Plastimo
- Navtex NASA (2003)
- Ray Autohelm.
- Pod at helm position Raymarine Repeater and Lowrance chart plotter.
- AIS class A/B Digital Transceiver (2009)
- Navigation lights
- LED masthead tri-colour
- Lower and mast head navigation inc deck and steaming light, all round white anchor light.
Rigging & Sails
- Selden aluminium mast and boom
- 7/8ths fractional rig
- Standing rigging wire: replaced Feb 2011
- Running rigging
- Main Slab
- Foresail furling
- Spinnaker pole: Selden
- Rod kicker
- Mainsail: Sanders 2001
- Sanders Jib 2007
- Sanders Genoa 2001
- Sanders no 3 2001
- Radial spinnaker with snuffer (used twice!) 2004
- Battened main slab reefing
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Boat Design Category 'A'
- White GRP hull and superstructure
- Anti slip decks
- Lead keel (1520kg)
- Wheel steering: Maxi 52 inch dia.
- Folding propeller
- Spade rudder
- Pushpit/pulpit with double guard wires and stanchions
- Aluminium toe rail
- Spinnaker pole and gear inc. uplift and downhaul.
- Delta 10kg with 23m chain, 40m anchorplait
- Windlass: manual sl high speed
- Anchor locker
- WINCHES: Primary Lewmar 44ST
- Lewmar st winches and deck handling gear.
- 6 Spinlock rope clutches each side of companion hatchway
- Genoa cars with control lines
- 8:1/4:1 endless mainsheet
- 24.1 backstay adjuster
- Boarding/swim ladder
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Deep starboard cockpit locker
- Shallow locker to port.
- Teak to cockpit seats and sole
- Web jackstays
- Radar reflector.Exhomax
- Liferaft RFD Seasaver
- RORC flare pack. (dates not verified)
- 2x attachment points for harness attachment in cockpit
- Floating lights
- Gas detector
- Bilge pump(s) 1x jabsco electric 1x manual
- Sprayhood Blue
- Spray Dodgers
- Batteries: 2 x Numax 100 Ah domestic sealed batteries (2014) 1x 65ah engine dedicated battery.
- Alternator charging
- Electric bilge
- Shorepower and battery charger
- Immersion heater
- Battery monitor NASA
- 2 x 25w solar panels with Adverc overcharge control
- Ships electric panel at chart table
- Engine last serviced Apl 2014 (15hrs since)
- Antifoul last use International Micron 2
- Complete New spare interior cloth 5 meters
- Last surveyed 28/10/2008
"The Elan 333 is a popular cruising or sailing yacht with all the hallmarks of the Elan pedigree: good handling for crew or family members and comfortable live-aboard accommodation. Her spacious cockpit is ideally-designed for short-handed crewing, with good quality deck hardware close to hand".
"The Elan 333 has been designed with the racing sailor in mind and has been a good performer in her class at regattas around Europe and beyond. Robustly built, she can withstand the worst that the elements can throw at her, even at speed, and after a challenging day’s racing she provides a level of comfort below decks that is hard to find in this size of craft".
"For the non-racing owner, the 333 is a pleasure yacht with a capability for adventure and exploration that is hard to resist. Spacious enough to accommodate a small family, this model of Elan is easily handled by an experienced or apprentice crew, and young children can sit safely in the well of the cockpit if conditions require it. A fine all-round player, the Elan 333 is well-balanced and good-natured".
"This Elan 333 is a very well kept boat and is a two double cable layout with rear starboard head and shower area. Never raced. This vessel also benefits from the Standing Rigging being replaced 2011 and along with warm air heating this excellent conditioned boat is now ashore for the winter. She has had two owners, the first Solent based who cruised the south coast, Cherbourg, Scillies and Southern Ireland and the second light local use on the East Coast".
"Non Smoking Vessel".
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.
Other Boats from Precious Marine
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Ipswich, Woolverstone Marina, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Ipswich, Woolverstone, Suffolk, United Kingdom
Shotley, Suffolk, United Kingdom