- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 495,000
This Mark Ellis design has redefined the motor sailor genre and offers solid performance with 9 knot speeds under power or sail. Razz M Tazz has the comfort of a trawler below with mahogany joiner work and white bulkheads in a Herreshoff style. The inside helm offers 360 degree visibility and protection in any weather, and her single level cockpit and salon offer a huge area to entertain and relax.
The outside helm has the sail controls close at hand. She is rigged for short hand sailing with Leisure Furl Boom, electric winches, and roller furling headsail.
Razz M' Tazz has been thoughtfully updated by her knowledgeable owners. This is a balanced, swift blue water sailer with the advantage of excellent speed under power and amenities for comfort and luxury rarely found in a sailboat. Razz M' Tazz is a perfect blend of power and sail. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Please contact Linda Warren, CPYB at 978-744-7070 office
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Razz M' Tazz
LOA: 51 ft 2 in
Beam: 15 ft 5 in
LWL: 42 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 47 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 42000 lbs
Ballast: 16000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 6 in
Total Power: 140 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 4LH-HTE Turbo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3233
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 140 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Aluminum (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (80 Gallons)
Starting forward on Razz M' Tazz is the Owners Stateroom with a spacious V-berth with filler. There are hanging lockers, drawer storage, and a vanity table with bench. Access to the head from this cabin. Airline style lockers above and outboard. Two large opening hatches and an opening port for light and ventilation.
Moving aft there is a second private stateroom to starboard with a double berth, hanging locker, 3-drawer dresser with mirror, and 2 opening ports and hatches for ventilation.
The head arrangement on the Bruckmann 50 is ideal. Forward to port there is access to the Owners cabin equipped with Raritan manual toilet, sink and storage. A hatch and opening port provide light and ventilation.
Directly aft of this head is a stall shower with seat with a large linen closet. A second adjoining guest head is aft of the shower and accessible from the guest cabin, galley or library.
Library / Den
Located to starboard and across from the galley there three pantry closets in the hall with a washer/ dryer below.
Located in the library/ den are a desk, bar, media center with flat screen TV and lots of book shelves. A single athwartship settee converts to a double berth.
This area has a large opening port and Nicro day/night solar vent. It is open to the galley and is a perfect office or comfortable place for reading while keeping the cook company.
Opposite the Library/Den is the sea-going Galley with ample Corian counter space, double stainless steel sinks, refrigeration and freezer, Force 10 propane stove and oven (2014), and microwave (2013). This area is filled with natural light from the salon.
- SeaFrost combination 110v/120v refrigeration
- Front and top-loading refrigeration
- Separate freezer access
- Force 10 three-burner propane stove with oven (2014)
- Microwave oven (2013)
- Two 20# aluminum propane tanks
- Corian countertops
- Sea water foot pump
- Seagull water filtration for galley
- Double stainless-steel sinks
Pilothouse / Salon
Entering from the cockpit the Salon is at the same level and connected through a sliding glass door. This becomes a large area for entertaining when the doors are open.
The Salon has a U-shaped dinette to port that converts to a berth. There are 2 comfortable barrel chairs to starboard.
Forward to starboard is the inside steering station with engine controls, electronics, bow thruster control and steering. There is a bench seat for the helmsman.
Cinnamon-colored Ultra Suede interior cushions. Herreshoff-style interior with white bulkheads and varnished mahogany trim and locker doors. Varnished teak and holly cabin sole (re-varnished 2013). The level of finish, quality of hardware, and attention to detail is first class.
- Hand-built hull with core cell foam coring and vinylester resins solid fiberglass in areas of through hulls, struts, shafts, rudder post and centerline.
- Deck core cell cored fiberglass with non-skid on working surfaces
- Lead alloy ballast
- Dark green Awlgrip topsides (2013)
- Teak cockpit grate, varnished teak cap rail
- Epoxy bottom
- Large hinged transom door for access to swim platform
- Pedestal steering with single lever engine controls
- Engine gauges with stop-start switches and gauges at both stations
- Large cockpit lockers
- Welded stainless steel bowsprit with twin anchor rollers
- Full width swim platform
- Teak cockpit table with drink storage in center cooler
- Swim ladder with removable stainless steel handrails
- 8 Lewmar stainless steel opening ports with screens
- 4 opening (sliding) windows with screens in salon - one opening windshield with screen
- Sliding door with screen
2013 - 2014
- Awlgripped topsides.
- Varnished interior cabin sole.
- Re-painted spreader/replace spreader tips & boots.
- Gen Set 2,000 hr. factory maintenance.
- Changed-out gen set exhaust manifold to stainless steel unit.
- Upgraded automatic bilge pumps to high capacity units.
- Added adjustable topping lift.
- Rebuilt boom vang (factory rebuild).
- Replaced House Battery (1).
- Upgraded TV antenna.
- Installed new macerator pump aft holding tank.
- Up-graded anchor light to LED.
- Repainted non-skid in cockpit area.
- Added cockpit rope clutch for genoa furling line.
- Recovered seat bottoms in main cabin.
- Leisure Furl boom reconditioned
2014 - 2015
- Yanmar 3,000 hour factory maintenance.
- Replaced down-haul line on Leisure Furl system.
- Replaced genoa furling line.
- Serviced standing rigging.
- Replaced EPIRB Battery.
- Water-proofed bimini canvas.
- Replaced Force 10 Oven/Stove.
- Replaced Worthington propane tanks (2).
- Replaced GE microwave oven.
- Replace main engine muffler.
- Installed emergency engine shut-off switch.
- Upgraded Main Sail pre-feeder.
- Installed new dripless shaft unit.
- Replaced window tracks in main cabin sliding windows.
- Northern Lights 8 kW generator (approx. 2,155hrs)
- 12v and 110v system
- 12v outlets throughout including cockpit lockers
- 110v outlets throughout
- 1 - Gel starting battery
- 3 - Gel house batteries (2013)
- 1 - Gel anchor windlass / bowthruster battery
- 1 - Gel generator starting battery
- 2000 watt invertor/charger
- Xantrex battery meter and charge control
- Custom 12v/110v circuit breaker panel
- 50 Amp shore power receptacles port and starboard
- Yanmar 4LH-HTE 140 HP Turbo Diesel Engine (approx. 3,233 hrs); 3,000 hr service completed 2015. This is a smooth and efficient running engine.
- 4-blade fixed prop
- Groco raw water strainer
- Dual Racor fuel filter with manifold
- 2 Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioners
- Flexible shaft coupling
- Shark line cutter on shaft
- Dual lever controls
- 2 steering stations with electric transfer at both stations
- Edson mechanical steering pedestal in cockpit with 48-inch wheel
- Hydraulic steering at inside station with 30-inch custom teak wheel
- Bow Thruster Vetus 5-blade with controls at both stations
Water / Waste
- Two Raritan PH II manual heads
- Two 40 gallon holding tanks with macerator discharge pump
- Two 125 gallon stainless steel water tanks
- 25 gallon water heater
- Combination washer/dryer
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower
- PUR 3 gph water maker
- Hart tank tender for all tanks
- 3 bilge pumps (2 automatic high capacity; 1 manual)
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno Radar 1943 C
- Furuno Color Plotter Radar Display GD 1900C (inside station)
- Furuno 1750 Color Plotter Display (cockpit station)
- Furuno GP32 B/W GPS with computer cable and dedicated antenna
- Raymarine ST60 wind, depth and speed (dual stations)
- Simrad Autopilot A22 Controls (dual stations)
- Simrad Autopilot Remote with 40-ft cable
- Icom 504 VHF (dual stations)
- Laptop hook-ups at helm and den stations
- 12v outlets at inside helm, den, & salon
- Cell Phone Charging Cradle and signal amplifier
- 2 Auto Park Windshield wipers/washers
- Cable TV shore receptacle with 100-ft cable
- Sharp TV
- TV Antenna on mast
- 8-Speaker Stereo System with switching controls
- AM / FM / 5-disc CD Radio
Rigging, Sails, Winches, and Canvas
- Aluminum painted spars
- Leisure Furl Mainsail furling (updated 2012)
- Spreaders (repainted 2013)
- Stainless steel rod rigging
- Schaefer roller furling
- Boom Vang (rebuilt 2013)
- Harken Traveler
- 8 Rope Clutches for halyards, vang, roller furling and traveler
- Sail handling from cockpit
- Doyle Mainsail- Full batten
- Doyle 135% Genoa
- UK 163% tape drive furling Genoa
- 2 - Lewmar ST 54 electric windlass (primary)
- 2 - Lewmar ST 50 manual secondary winches
- 1 - Lewmar ST 44 manual halyard winch
- Cockpit bimini
- Sunshield window protectors on forward windows
- Sunbrella canvas covers for hatches & windows, windlass
- Sunbrella covers for handrails
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions
- Maxwell 12v dual direction windlass
- Windlass controls at bow and cabin station
- Seawater wash down at foredeck
- Double roller stainless steel bowsprit
- 15-ft anchor line rode desender at bow chain plate
- 75# CQR anchor with 250-ft of 3/8-inch chain
- 47# Fortress anchor with 20-ft of 3/8-inch chain and 150-ft rope
- 2x high-capacity Johnson 4,000 gph bilge pump with check valve
- Manual Whale bilge pump
- Texalene windshield covers
- Kalenberg air horn
- Emergency hydraulic steering override
- Stainless steel emergency tiller
- Flare kit, safety gear, bell
- Pulpit-mounted hard cover Lifesling
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Emergency engine shut down switch
- 6 large fenders with green fender covers
- Docking lines 25-ft (4) and 50-ft (4)
- St. Croix stainless steel removable davits
Razz M Tazz has recently been painted and she shows very well.
Razz M' Tazz does have a lower profile than the later 50's because of her lower profile Yanmar engine. Razz M' Tazz has enjoyed many recent upgrades. She is a comfortable, proven cruiser that is ready to take you on your next sailing adventure in style and comfort.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from East Coast Yacht Sales
Unknown, ME, United States
Harpswell, ME, United States
Yarmouth, ME, United States
New Bedford, MA, United States
Manchester, MA, United States