- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palmetto, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 119,900
"Second Wind" is an Outstanding Boat!
Like New Inside and Out - Fresh Water Boat until 2012!
Price Just Reduced! - Don't Miss This Opportunity!!
The Beneteau 411 with shoal fin keel with bulb is one of the most "sought after" cruising boats on the Used Market. It is known for its exceptional speed and sailing characteristics and "Second Wind" certainly lives up to this reputation. Sail in luxurious and roomy comfort while enjoying her beautiful wood work and finish. Enjoy the easy and safe cruising lifestyle with all lines lead aft into the cockpit. She comes equipped with a nice electronics package, chart plotter, autopilot, NEW Bimini & Dodger, NEW UV covers for sails, NEW "Micron" bottom paint and NEW bright work. NEW Upholstery & mattress, and SO many more upgrades! Make plans to see this TRULY EXCEPTIONALLY clean and well maintained boat before you buy.
WHAT A DEAL!
CELL PHONE: Preston Wright at 941-400-0050 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance - SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT.
See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com
Available to all brokers on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.
Please contact Preston Wright at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Beneteau USA
Designer: Groupe Finot
LOA: 41 ft 8 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 36 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 17196 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 42 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 2001
Engine Model: 44A
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1650
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 42 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (39 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (30 Gallons)
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Broker’s Comments: We do not see boats like this one very often - maybe once every 5 or 10 years. I can easily say that, in my years as a yacht broker, “Second Wind” is at the of the list for one of cleanest, most well maintained boats I have ever seen. This boat from interior to exterior, from engine room to heads, is clean and odor free. The phrase “like new” is over-used in this business and is often an exaggeration. Not so with “Second Wind”. You may think you are looking at a new boat in a boat show. I don't know of a similar boat that will compare with this one. See “Second Wind” before you buy. You will not be disappointed.
"Preferred Two Cabin Owner's Version Layout" It features cherry stained mahogany throughout and furnishings which typify Beneteau's tasteful use of form and function with 6'4" headroom. The private master stateroom is forward and is in the Pullman style berth with NEW Custom Mattress to starboard and a half length upholstered settee opposite to port that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Master head and shower are forward. There is generous locker and drawer storage. Two overhead deck hatches and two opening ports provide light and ventilation. Moving aft, there is the light, bright, and airy salon. A U-shaped settee to starboard with a dining table that will seat six comfortably and will convert to a double berth if needed. The salon is ringed with shelf and locker storage. The port side features a full length settee with storage behind and under. Next aft is the nav station with chart table, instrument panel, and electrical panels. Opposite the nav station is the U-shaped galley with ample counter and storage space. The aft guest stateroom is to port and shares the day head and shower with the main salon. The stateroom features a Queen Berth, small settee, drawer, and hanging locker storage. Excellent light and ventilation is provided by a combo of overhead hatches with built in shades and side opening ports.
Sleeps four in two staterooms plus settee sleeps one and dinette sleeps two, for a total of 7
- 7 Opening Hatches with retractable shades
- 10 opening Ports with insect screens
- 2013 Samsung Flat Screen TV (forward stateroom)
- "Updated" Leatherette cushions in salon and and forward stateroom
- PolyPlanar MR45C Stereo System with JVC speakers in salon and waterproof speakers in cockpit
The Galley is spacious and easy and safe to use. It has a convenient front loading refrigerator and a top loading separate freezer. It is light and airy with 3 ports and an overhead hatch and has ample storage.
- (2) Large and deep stainless steel sinks
- First Wave 2 burner stove and oven
- NEW Microwave oven
- Adler Barbour front loading refrigerator
- Adler Barbour top loading freezer
- Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Mica tops
- Louvered locker doors
- Updated Garmin 740S Chartplotter
- Auxiliary G2 Vision Chart at helm
- Updated Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Updated Raymarine ST60+ Wind, Speed, and Depth at helm
- Updated Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF (with DSC calling and Position) at nav station and RAM mic at helm
- Low Hour (1650) Westerbeke Engine in good condition
- Both toilets NEW in 2013
- Updated Dometic 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning with electronic panel and humidity setting.
- NEW Engine Room blower in 2014
- Full compliment of house and starting AGM Batteries
- NEW Mastervolt 12/40 3-stage Battery Charger in 2013
- High Water Bilge Alarm
The deck is wide open and easy to move around. The split back stay allows easy on and off access from the swim platform. The Bright Work had just been refinished and she had brand new "Micron" bottom paint at time of listing.
- NEW MARCH 2014 Bimini and Dodger
- NEW Dodger Windshield Covers and companionway cover
- Complete cockpit enclosure with both insect screens & Isinglass
- Drop Leaf Cockpit Table
- Large Cockpit Lockers
- Extra Wide Swim Platform
- Walk Through Transom
- Cockpit Shower
- Edson Outboard motor mount on stern rail
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express Electric Windlass
- 20 Kilo Genuine Bruce Anchor on chain and rode
- Fortress FX-23 Spare Anchor on chain and rode (NEVER USED)
- 2 Dorade vents with guard rails
- (2) Radar Reflectors
- Lightning Dissipater at Top of Mast
This boat has a powerful double - swept back spreader rig. The split back stay makes it easy to get on and off of the boat. All lines lead aft to the cockpit for easy and safe sail handling. Both Genoa and Main sail have NEW UV covers and are Roller furling. There is a rigid Boom Vang, and large traveler.
- In Mast Roller Furling Main sail with New UV cover
- Profurl Roller furling Genoa with New UV cover
- (2) 48 Lewmar 2 speed ST Primary winches
- (2) 40 Lewmar ST furling and sheet winches
- 8 Line clutches
- Spinnaker included
- Rigid Boom Vang
- All sails and rigging in good condition
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States