- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 199,000
NOW Available for viewing in St Maarten
JUST REDUCED, NEW PICTURES ADDED , DON'T MISS-OUT ON THIS GEM !
This Ocean 51 built by Bavaria Yachts is loaded with options and has been properly maintained.
Purpose built for passage-making with large tankage and loaded with extra's like a ultra quiet generator ( new in 2011 ), bow-thruster , power primary winches and A.C.
Newer Quantum sails and center-cockpit raised deck saloon layout set this one apart!
Solar panels on the hard bimini and a removable inner fore-stay with a storm/stay sail.
Fantastic aft cabin with center-line queen berth and desk area.
The main salon has some great club chairs as well , this is a truely well thought out cruising yacht and she sails like a dream !
Call or email us now for all the details and to come and take a look at her, we'll pick you up at the airport.
+1 721 524-9903
Please contact Michael Disch at + (721) 524-9903
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 51 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 56 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D 22
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 7 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Max Draft: 6
Total Power: 105
3 Cabin 2 head layout with the owner's cabin aft with large center-line queen berth and large private head and shower with washer/dryer combo. Lovely raised deck saloon with lots of light. Well equipped nav-station to starboard.
Galley is equipped with 2 burner stove / oven and 2 refrigeration units.
Waeco top loading deep freezer added in 2013
All flatware , dinnerware and pots and pans included.
- Absolutely LOADED with:
- SSB ICOM 802 unit fitted with email facility.
- VHF ICOM IC M59 unit fitted at the navigation station.
- ICOM 127 Unit fitted at the helm.
- GPS RAYMARINE chart plotter fitted at the helm.
- GARMIN 48 GPS at the Nav station
- RADAR RAYMARINE RL-70 with raydome
- SUUNTO magnetic compass fitted to pedestal.
- Depth Sounder RAYMARINE ST 60.
- Speed log RAYMARINE ST 60.
- Wind indicator RAYMARINE ST 60
Ultra quiet Yanmar powered 5.7 KW generator ( new in 2011 )
110V AC electrical system
12V DC electrical system
Heart Interface 2500 watt inverter charger fitted with Freedom 20 linked controller..
2 x 50' 30 amp hour shore-power cords.
26" Falt screen TV, Water-proof cockpit and inside speakers.
Hella Fans through-out
Batteries 5 x 12 volt batteries form the house bank.
2 x 12 volt designated for bow thruster.
One designated battery for engine start.
One designated battery for generator start.
- Center Cockpit.
- Teak decks.
- Electric Windlass
- Large aft deck with transom/swim platform extension custom built by Bavaria as a special order. Built in paseral ! Full cockpit enclosure with screens. Large aft lazerettes.
- Inner fore-stay with stay-sail/storm sail
- Lifting crane for outboard motor.
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rig with removable inner fore-stay.
- In mast furling.
- Quantum sails!!!
- Harken electric primary winches.
- HARKEN WINCHES!
- ELECTRIC PRIMARIES !
- (Push button sailing)
- IN-MAST FURLING!
- 10hp BOW THRUSTER!
- NEWER QUATUM SAILS!
- SEA RECOVERY WATERMAKER!
- ICE MAKER!
- FEATHERING PROP w/LINE CUTTER!
- EXTENDED TRANSOM!
- 12' DINGHY WITH 8HP OUTBOARD
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.