7. SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT Security Equipment: Fixed Halon System: (2) 26lb (12Kg) for engines
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Extinguishers: (4) - Throughout
- Safety Equipment Life Rafts: 6-person EPIRBS: Yes Flares: (6)
8. ACCOMMODATIONS Sleeps up to 7 in the owner's party in 4 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to 2 in 1 cabin - The Azimut 68 Plus is one of the builders all time best sellers due to the yacht?s overall design as a fast, comfortable motor yacht with top speeds reaching 32 knots. There are four very luxuriously appointed staterooms for the owner?s and their guests as well as a larger than normal separate crew quarters for two. The yacht has stunning exterior lines and rich interior appointments as the Italian builders at Azimut are so well known for in their entire yacht line. High gloss cherry wood, leather covered seating areas, marble countertops and high end designer fabrics are used generously throughout the yacht.
Boarding the yacht can be done by the teak covered swim platform and up the molded staircase or by the Tide Rider Ladder through either port or starboard aft side boarding gates. The aft cockpit has a teak covering, built in aft bench seat with refrigerator, large high gloss teak table and three teak chairs with cushions. There is also an aft sun shade for privacy.
The crew cabin and engine room is entered through the aft cockpit deck hatch. The crew cabin has a full size lower berth and a single upper berth, full head with shower and a combo washer/dryer.
Moving forward from the cockpit there is the external staircase to starboard leading up to the fly bridge. Here the tender is stored aft and launched with the aid of the Benezoni davit. Moving forward on the fly bridge is semi-circular settee, fiberglass table, a large sun pad to port and a wet bar with electric barbeque and refrigerator to starboard. All the way forward to port is the double wide pilots seat and upper helm with full controls and instrumentation and to starboard is the hatch door leading down the internal staircase to the main deck. The forward part of the fly bridge is protected by a canvas bimini top.
Returning to the aft cockpit one may move forward along either port or starboard side decks where a large sun pad is located. Entrance to the main deck is either through the starboard side pilot house door or the large stainless steel and glass sliding door from the aft cockpit.
Accessing the main deck through the aft cockpit sliding stainless steel and glass door you will encounter two leather shaped sofas on each side of the salon, coffee table and entertainment system with flat screen TV and Bose Lifestyle System. All the wood furniture pieces are done in high gloss cherry.
Moving forward and up two stairs is the dining area to port with a leather covered sofa and high gloss cherry & burlwood table with a removable center leaf.
To starboard is the galley with a four burner Ceran cook top, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dish washer, double sink and plenty of storage in high gloss cherry cabinets. Forward and to port is the lower helm with adjustable pilot seat and full instrumentation and controls. Directly starboard is the watertight door to the side deck.
Moving forward is the starboard staircase leading down to the accommodation deck. On the first landing is the day head with separate shower that is also shared by the starboard guest stateroom with a single berth and separate GE washer and dryer.
Directly across the companionway is the port guest stateroom with side by side single berths with a private head and shower.
Moving all the way forward is the VIP stateroom with private head and shower. Mid ship is the full beam owner?s stateroom, with a port side vanity and starboard side leather settee. The owner?s bath is to port and has his & her sinks and full size tub with shower. To starboard is the owner?s walk-in closet.
This yacht has been is professionally maintained by a full time captain and has had numerous recent upgrades during the summer of 2008. The owner's desire to move up to a larger yacht is the reason "PAIN AWAY" is currently on the market.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects - "All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."
We are the original Atlantis Yacht Sales, South Florida’s premier broker and importer of prestigious new and pre-owned luxury yachts, with extensive experience in yacht sales since 1978. Our team of seasoned professionals possess prolific backgrounds in all aspects of yacht building and engineering around the world .
Stephen Sadosky Atlantis Yacht Sales 2401 PGA Blvd Suite 196 Plam Beach Florida 33410 Tel: +15617583446 Fax: 15612823346 www.atlantisyachtsales.com
Please contact guy schafeli at (561) 758-3446 or Zsolt Enzsol at: (561) 444-8865
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 275-9240Tel: Office: (561) 776-5556 Cell: (561) 758-3446