Here is a great example of the very popular 34' American Tug for sale. The seller is a very well-known and respected inland rivers cruising guide writer, a very experienced yachtsman and is the original owner. Fred and Joan cruised one week in the San Juan Islands just after taking delivery and a two week cruise along the Gulf Coast before fresh water only cruising aboard Liberty Belle from her base in Tennessee. She has been docked under cover ever since and is in excellent condition throughout. Price reduced!
This low hour, fuel efficient 34' American Tug is offered in turn-key condition, as the sellers now have their land yacht and are ready to cruise the mountains and national parks. With her bow thruster, 1,000 mile range and excellent condition, Liberty Belle deserves a personal inspection. With her 12' height overall capability, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate!
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a licensed and bonded yacht brokerage based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and specializing in worldwide yacht sales, yacht charters and new yacht construction. Curtis Stokes offers professional, honest, discreet and personal assistance to a select group of clients and customers worldwide.
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
34' American Tug Overview
Here is a great example of the very popular 34' American Tug for sale. The seller is a very well-known and respected inland rivers cruising guide writer, a very experienced yachtsman and is the original owner. Fred and Joan cruised one week in the San Juan Islands just after taking delivery and a two week cruise along the Gulf Coast before fresh water only cruising aboard Liberty Belle from her base in Tennessee. She has been docked under cover ever since and is in excellent condition throughout.
This low hour, fuel efficient 34' American Tug is offered in turn-key condition, as the sellers now have their land yacht and are ready to cruise the mountains and national parks. With her bow thruster, 1,000 mile range and excellent condition, Liberty Belle deserves a personal inspection. With her 12' height overall capability, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate! Price reduced!
34' American Tug Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the cockpit entry door, one finds a storage cabinet port aft, built-in L-shaped sofa with hi/lo teak & holly table to port and galley to starboard. Step up into the raised pilothouse and you will find benchseats and side deck access doors on each side, helm to starboard and steps down to the master stateroom and head port forward. Engine room access is through two hatches in the pilothouse sole.
34' American Tug Accommodations
The master stateroom forward offers an island queen berth and ensuite head and the salon settee converts into a guest berth that sleeps two people.
34' American Tug Salon
The open and airy salon offers a built-in L-shaped sofa to port, galley to starboard, storage cabinet port aft, carpet, AJR sliding windows on each side and aft and an aluminum and glass door to the cockpit.
34' American Tug Galley
The galley is located to starboard in the salon.
- GraniteCoat solid surface countertop
- Double sinks
- Grohe faucet
- Force10 Euro Kera 3-burner ceramic cooktop
- Nova Kool 12/24 vdc refrigerator/freezer
- Sharp Carousel Grill2 convection/microwave oven inside a custom cabinet
34' American Tug Dining
Dining is offered at the salon hi/lo teak & holly table.
34' American Tug Master Stateroom
The master stateroom forward offers an island queen berth, ensuite head, reading lights, carpet, overhead deck hatch and two portholes for plenty of natural light and ventilation, cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage drawers, cabinets and shelves.
The master stateroom head offers a teak & holly sole, custom exhaust fan, large stall shower, Grohe faucet and GraniteCoat solid surface countertop.
34' American Tug Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers the helm to starboard, benchseats on both sides, side deck access doors on each side, sliding windows on each side and aft, carpet and a chart counter forward next to the helm. The American Tug pilothouse design offers some of the best visibility possible and very easy access for line and fender handling.
34' American Tug Cockpit
The cockpit offers non-skid decks, transom door to the swim platform, LED lighting, a built-in storage box to starboard, molded steps to the side decks, lazarette access and a stainless steel and teak ladder to the upper deck.
34' American Tug Audio/Visual Equipment
- Clarion M5675 AM/FM/CD player in salon
- Trutech DVD/MP3 player in salon
34' American Tug Electronics
- Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder Radar
- Raytheon RC530 chart plotter
- Raytheon ST60 Tri-data system
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Icom IC-M127 VHF
- Interphase Twin Scope sonar
34' American Tug Electrical System
- Northern Lights TF-276D 6kW generator with 211 hours
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter
- Xantrex Link 1000 charger status/battery monitor system
- Statpower Truee Charge 40 amp battery charger
- Blue Sea electrical panel
- 4 X 6vdc golf cart battery inverter bank installed in 2012
- AGM house battery bank installed in 2009
- 2 X 30 amp shore chords
34' American Tug Engine/Mechanical Equipment
The engine room is accessed through two hatches in the pilothouse sole.
- Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3 330 hp main engine with 1,370 hours
- Main engine block heater
- Twin Disc MG-5050 2.45:1 gearbox
- Dual Racor 75/900Max fuel filters with pressure gauge for main engine
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for generator
- Groco ARG 2000-s sea strainer for main engine
- Groco ARG 750 sea strainer for generator
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seal
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Sidepower 6hp bow thruster
- Ocean Marine OCM air conditioning system
- Reverso oil change system
- Sealand Vacuflush head
- Seaward stainless steel 6 gallon water heater
- Shurflo sea water washdown pump
- Taylor Made air conditioning system raw water pump
- Shurflo fresh water system pump
- Wema tank gauges
- Teleflex engine controls
- 2 X Heatercraft electric heating units
- Supplemental heating unit from engine room to pilothouse, forward cabin and head
- 26" X 24" 4-bladed propeller
- 2" shaft
34' American Tug Deck Equipment
- Lofrans Tigress TG 003952 anchor windlass with footpetal controls at windlass
- Bulwagga 27lb anchor
- Fortess FX16 anchor
- 200' 5/16" anchor chain and 100' nylon rode
- Stainless steel rails and deck hardware
- 4 X Aere inflatable fenders
- Non-skid decks
34' American Tug Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Rule bilge pumps
- AFI horns
34' American Tug Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
- Lamp and rugs in pilothouse
34' American Tug Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: (877) 596-0431Tel: (954) 684-0218