- View Full Specifications
!! Cracking Offer !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nadi, Fiji
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 255,000 Tax Paid (US$ 277,058)
!! PRICE JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE !!
** MORE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST **
Ginger is a super Amael Super Marumu 2000 is ready go and has been well cared for. She is a very popular yacht which has been proven on serious sea passages. She offers an easy furling mainsail, geneo and 4 electric winches to help with all the heavy lifting! With Furuno electronics she is well catered for long sea passages which is also complemented by her extensive storage for the dinghy, fenders and general gear. As a result we now welcome all further questions and viewing requests looking forwards.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand but in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 15.97 m
Beam: 2.05 m
Minimum Draft: 2.05 m
Maximum Draft: 4.60 m
Displacement: 1000 kgs
Dry Weight: 16000 kgs
Total Power: 105 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: MD 22
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 105 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (1000 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (600 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Radar - Foruno daylight
GPS - VDO & Furuno
Autopilot - Furuno
VHF - Sailor with microphone
Compass - Magnetic & Foruno
Plotter - VDO
Wind speed and direction - B & G Hydra
Spinnaker - Tri-Radial
Furling genoa - Tri-Radial
Trisail - Tri-Radial (Mizzen)
Furling mainsail - Tri-Radial
Electric winch - 4 Electric - 5 Others
Bow thruster - Amel Development
Fresh water maker - 24v & 230v
Hot water - Boiler
Sea water pump
Generator - Onan 24v & 230v
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Liferaft - Zodiac - (6 persons)
Cockpit cushions - 6 Sitting & 4 Sunbathing
Wind generator - Wind Breeze
Outboard engine brackets
Tender - Zodiac & Honda & Electric Torquedo
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
- There is joystick control at the helm.
- There is an extra 200L fuel tank.
- There are 7 water tight stowage spaces for the dinghy & fenders etc...
- There is also Inmarsat FB150 system.
- There are 3 Life-belts.
- The EPIRB is 406mhz.
- The fire extinguisher had been the last serviced in Fiji by an authorized company.
- The 6 years old Zodiac dinghy has been repaired but is in good working order.
- The 6 years old Honda outboard (4 stroke) has been serviced every year.
- In 2015 (In Fiji) the 2nd dinghy engine (The Torqeedo) which is an electric 36V was bought in 2015 and is very comfortable to use.
- The life-raft will be changed to a new one in 2017.
- Last but not leased the Super Maramu 2000 is divided into 4 separate hull sections, which enables them to be shut off quickly if a breach occurred in an emergency.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.