- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 389,000
Stay cool and out of the sun with Sea Diamonds NEW 2015 full cockpit awning
SEA DIAMOND'S hull was custom built by Webbers Cove Boat Builders of Maine, noted for their downeast design and high quality commercial grade construction. After Webbers Cove completed her hull, Sea Diamond's interior was designed and installed by J&S Boatworks of Brunswick, Maine. "SEA DIAMOND" is a one of a kind yacht that was created from the best of two worlds. She has a beautifully designed rugged and attractive exterior with a classy very tastefully appointed yacht interior.
SEA DIAMOND, like her name, is a uniquely special yacht. From stem to stern her owner has maintained her with the upmost pride and care without missing a single detail. She truly shows just like a gleaming new vessel. Her owner takes immense pride in her maintenance and continues to upgrade her yearly to keep her up to date and showing like new.
I am honored to represent such a beautifully designed and maintained boat and it will be my pleasure to show her to any prospective buyers, as I can truly say “she will not disappoint”.
Contact the listing broker, Joyce Richards, for additional information. Cell #617-633-1112, email@example.com
To view more of our listings, click here: www.bostonyacht.com
Please contact Joyce Richards at 617-633-1112
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 42 ft 4 in
Beam: 15 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 34000 lbs
Total Power: 800 HP
Engine Brand: Caterpillar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 3406
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1602
Engine Power: 800 HP
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 17 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (650 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
This 42 Webbers Cove has great fit and finsh with two private staterooms: guest stateroom to port has upper and lower berths to accommodate two and the master stateroom forward has a pedestal in-line queen berth boasting lots of storage, a 37” TV and stereo with Bose speaker surround sound. “ Sea Diamond” has a very unique head layout with two completely separate areas: one smaller area with head, cabinetry, sink, and entrance from the master and a second entrance from the companion way that boasts a large vanity, sink, cabinetry, stall shower and separate door enterance into the smallar private head area connected to the master.
The LOA is 42-feet, 4-inches and with Dingy is 47-feet
- 2014 Garmin: 7212 gps/radar with 12”screen & ais
- 2014 Garmin: 48 mile open array
- 2014 Raymarine tri-data i-50 temp, speed & dept log
- Simrad auto pilot
- Northstar: 952x gps
- Horizon VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Sharp engine room monitor screen and TV
- Satellite TV
- Caterpillar engine monitor
- Wesmar bow thruster
- Lumar windlass with remote
- 16kw Onan generator, 2361-hours
- 4kw Panda (DC), 1030-hours
The Panda DC generator automatically turns on and charges batteries when needed from inverter use while on the hook for long periods of time.
- (3) 8D house batteries
- Spectra water maker
- Craftsman air compressor mounted in engine room for air horns
- 3-Zone diesel powered Hurricane heating system providing heat to cabins and engine room, 3,742-hours
- Spare prop
- (3) Cruise Air reverse cycle 16,000 BTU air conditioning/heat (2) units 2015 and 1-unit NEW (2016)
- (1) Additional 12,000 BTU system for the guest stateroom
- Central vacuum system
- Ice maker
- Diamond seaglaze tinted salon windows
- Delta polished stainless steel plow anchor
- NEW Revere (4) man canister life raft
- Edson polished stainless swivel dingy davits
- Forward windshield privacy curtains (2) (both inside and out)
- Ocean Air blinds through salon and galley area
- Outriggers mounted on cabin roof
- Lighting mounted on cabin top mast for and aft
"Sea Diamond” has a very spacious and beamy cockpit area with plenty of room for entertaining all your friends and family or your crew of anglers on board. Mounted to her transom combing is a set of spectacular shiny stainless edson swivel dingy davits that fold inward to conserve docking space.
Her cockpit is white Awlgrip (as is entire hull) and accented with a gray cockpit deck. A large white dock box with cushion and lots of storage space backs up to the salon bulkhead and to port is the heavy water tight door with tinted glass and hide away screen that leads into the salon.
On the center aft deck is a heavy water tight commercial grade hatch that provides access to the bilge and hydraulic running gear. Outboard of the salon door is the cockpit engine room access door.
Engine / Engine Room
- 3406 Caterpillar single diesel
- Cruising speed: 15-knots
- Max speed: 17-knots
Milton Caterpillar recently completed servicing: heat exchangers & aftercooler. The seller regularly services the engine, oil and filters every 100 hours.
The engine room access is a doorway from the cockpit area. The engine room in “Sea Diamond” is exceptionally clean and everything is easily accessable. Her owner has taken care to keep her clean and organized. All the components are labled with dates and hours at time of service. She will be sold with two tool boxes loaded with proper tools to service her.
To port, just inside the salon door at eye level, is:
- The very accessible breaker panel
- Heat/air controls
- Large ice maker
- Built in 20’ Sony tv, DVD player and elaborate multi component stereo system with built in speakers throughout the boat
- Satellite TV
If you enjoy music the stereo system on this boat will impress!
To starboard is:
- “L” shaped settee with loads of storage under and built in teak coffee table
- “Sea Damond” has a custom cabinetry décor built of teak with teak and holly sole throughout protected with complementry custom carpet runners
- All of the salon windows are “diamond sea glaze” with Ocean Air blinds, the forward windshield has both interior and exterior covers.
Forward of the salon to starboard is the well equipped helm station with:
- Stidd helm seat
- Natural lighting from overhead hatches
- Up to date aray of electronics including new GPS and radar, new Raymarine tri-data display and engine room monitoring. (see full list of electronics)
To port of the helm station is the galley surrounded by solid Corian counters and two bar stools. Above is natural lighting from the overhead hatch with shade. The galley is fully equipped with:
- Side by side under counter refrigerator and separate freezer
- Kenyon 4 burner cook top
- Built in large GE Profile microwave/convection oven
- Large counter top toaster oven
- Abundance of storage space.
Down a couple of steps from the salon area and to port off the companion way is the guest stateroom:
- Upper and lower berth
- Storage includes custom teak cabinetry with hanging locker, 6 drawers and display shelving. There is room to add a tv to one of the shelf cubbies
- Two overhead hatches that allow natural light
- Two side ports that open
Across the companion way from the guest stateroom is the uniquely designed large head with stall shower. Entering from the companion way is the:
- Large vanity with Corian counter top
- Stainless sink
- Three draw storage and teak cabinetry
To the right is the:
- Enclosed showerOnce inside, to port is:
- Doorway that leads in to the private “head area” with a:
- Second vanity
- Corian counter
- Second sink and mirror
There is an additonal entrance to this smaller private “head area” directly from the master stateroom. This unique design keeps the large vanity and shower area totally separate allowing use of the head while the shower is in use. There is overhead hatches for natural lighting and ventilation and the head is electric with holding tank monitoring system and the capability of overboard discharge.
Moving forward at the end of companion way is the entrance to the master stateroom:
- Pedestal queen berth on center with built in storage and draws under
- On either side of the entrance there are teak built-in bureaus and hanging locker
- The port side bureau is loaded with storage accented with a mirror
- The starboard side has a 37” flat screen TV with Bose surround sound and stereo system
- There are two opening ports on port and starboard sides and an overhead hatch for natural light and ventilation
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.