2000 Viking Flybridge Convertible
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000 Tax Paid
Complete high quality paint job and teak cockpit.
Here is a very nice example of the 50' Viking Yachts convertible that has benefited from thorough updating throughout the past few years. Rigged for cruising, it's a rare find to see this level of detail. Two double berth staterooms (plus a bunk room) and factory original satin interior finish, polycarbonate flybridge enclosure plus a recently new bow thruster & bow rail. Exceptionally nice dock presence - looks like a late model boat.
Contact Joe Majcherek, Central Agent, office: 954-525-8112, cell: 561-346-2367 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Joe Majcherek at 561-346-2367 Cell
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Viking Yacht
Designer: B. Wilson
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 50 ft 7 in
Beam: 16 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Total Power: 1640 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: D2840LXE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1675
Engine Power: 820 HP
Engine Brand: MAN
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: D2840LXE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1662
Engine Power: 820 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots
Maximum Speed: 32 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (208 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (805 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Salon and Dinette
This boat is one of the later 50' Vikings of this body style era and was custom ordered when new, thus having some unique features of which most noticeable is the gloss satin finish of the Viking teak cabinetry and doors, plus the countertops throughout the salon and parts of the staterooms have Corian tops.
The soft goods in the salon have all been refreshed to high quality standards. The main settee was redesigned to form a U-shape arrangement with a cushioned ottoman in the center which has a top that can be inverted to a cocktail table. The off-white leatherette upholstery is matching to the dinette seating, forward to the starboard side, with a triangular teak dinette table (hi-gloss coated) that is matched with the cabinets. The under-counter refrigeration galley feature is found only in the later model 50' Vikings and the open feeling of the area is inviting. The large flat panel television, visible from anywhere in the salon, is on the forward starboard cabinet above the dinette. The carpeting is a plush textured pile of neutral shade and blends well with the teak & holly galley sole. The Corian topped cabinetry along the starboard side houses the audio components, main electrical panel, and bar storage area (also a small ICOM VHF radio here). There is also considerable storage beneath the seating areas which have spring lift hinges for easy access. The tinted salon windows have Hunter Douglas adjustable Silhouette duet blinds and are framed with custom covered expresso colored lambrequins with a gator-skin texture design. There is a neutral earthtone canvas carpet runner from the entry door to the galley. The sliding salon door is fiberglass with wood inside and has a keeper latch when open. There are ceiling valances with low voltage lighting behind them. The salon overhead lights have been changed to LED. There is also an overhead safety grab rail painted to blend into the headliner color.
The Dinette settee is L-shaped and covered in the matching off-white leatherette with hinged storage access beneath. A triangular high-gloss finished table with sturdy wood base sits in front. There is a custom tabletop cover that matches the lambrequins & seating.
- Panasonic 42'' flat-panel LCD TV
- Denon AV amplifier
- JVC multidisc CD player
- Sony DVD player
- Shakespeare SeaWatch TV antenna (new)
- Brass barometer & clock
Open galley with under-counter refrigeration, molded Corian sink to the outboard side and hideaway inset stovetop in the forward side of the countertop with custom tile backsplash and vent.
- Newer Subzero 249 refrigerator
- Separate Freezer unit
- White under-mounted molded sink with disposal and white Grohe faucet/wand
- Filtered water tap
- Sandstone Corian countertop with an aft spill rail & backsplash outboard behind the sink
- Custom glass tile backsplash on the forward galley wall by the cooktop, florescent light above under cabinet
- Fresh water tank gauge
- Princess electric stovetop inset under hideaway counter top panel, electric cook vent
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven in cabinet above cooktop
Drawer and cabinet storage below sink and cooktop - additional dish/foodstuff storage above the dinette in the forward cabinets and above the microwave.
Master Stateroom Starboard Midship
The Master stateroom in at the bottom of the companionway steps to the starboard side.
- Walk-around queen size berth with lifting top for storage below
- Storage drawers beneath berth
- Quilted bedspread and pillow shams
- Built-in end tables with Corian tops & custom table lamps
- Hanging locker, cedar lined
- Headboard and indirect lighting
- Stereo speakers
- Storage cabinets/dresser/drawers
- Cruisair SMX digital thermostat
En-suite bathroom with shower and freshwater Vacuflush toilet, solid surface vanity with molded in sink, medicine cabinet with mirror above and cabinet storage below. Shower is one-piece molded with a bi-fold sliding door. Head has a vent fan and Air Conditioning vent.
VIP Stateroom Forward
The forward stateroom has an offset double berth to the starboard side with 4 drawers beneath. To the portside forward is a cabinet/nightstand and just aft is a cedar lined hanging locker. On the starboard side of the berth is a small storage shelf along the hull side with reading light aft. Above forward are two mirrored doors allowing access to the anchor locker. There is a brand new custom queen size mattress.
To the aft portside is the entrance door to the guest head. This bathroom has shower and freshwater Vacuflush toilet, solid surface vanity with molded in sink, medicine cabinet with mirror above and cabinet storage below. Shower is one-piece molded with a bi-fold sliding door. Head has a vent fan and Air Conditioning vent. There is a second door into this head from the companionway that allows use as a day head and to service the other guest stateroom.
The companionway is 4 steps down from the salon level deck and is carpeted with a canvas carpet runner over. There are several storage compartments beneath the steps containing attachments for the central vacuum system, also found here. Along the companionway there is a closet that has shelves for storage. There is some storage beneath the hatches on the companionway and access to the bow thruster motor is under the forward hatch.
There is a beautiful teak cockpit deck and salon step (reported new '14). There are also teak ladder treads on the aluminum flybridge ladder. In the center of the cockpit is a brand new Bluewater varnished oval cockpit table with cover mounted on a 4-inch chrome stanchion. Beneath the deck is a large fish box / storage container and aft of it is a hatch to access the rudder area / lazarette. Forward in the cockpit center there is a freezer/livewell to the port side with a extra insulated lid with gas spring keeper, a small sink with freshwater spray nozzle just off the center, and drawer storage below behind a door on the face of the console. In the center is the engine room access hatch which has engine gauge consoles to either side. Also here is the switch for the 4 new underwater lights (blue). The gunwales are non-skid fiberglass and there are 4 flush mounted rod holders. A walkthrough transom door and gate are to the rear starboard side. Chrome scupper drains are in the aft corners of the cockpit. To the starboard side of the salon door is another cabinet which holds plastic storage boxes on slide racks. Under the starboard side gunwale is a cabinet with cutout for the shore power cord which has a Glendinning cablemaster electric wind-up. There is also connection here for 12v electric reel. On the port side in the same cabinet is dockside water connection, saltwater washdown hose connection, and freshwater washdown spigot, plus another 12v reel receptacle. The overhang from the flybridge has two blue LED lights in it and there are also cockpit lights beneath the gunwales.
The upper transom corners have stainless line hawsers and the scupper drains have FRP covers to prevent cockpit flooding when in reverse.
Helm and Flybridge
The flybridge is spacious and comfortable with well made custom cushions for the bench seating forward of the helm and to the port side of the bridge. Teak Bluewater custom ladderback helm and companion chairs are behind the helm console on the extended bridge deck that allows easy walk-around the back of these seats. The enclosure is poly-carbonate in good condition and covers three sides.
The helm has split dual Hynautic control binnacles with a stainless steel three spoke helm wheel. Trim tab switch is to the right of the wheel and centerline in front is the autopilot display. Ahead of the port side clutch levers is the new SidePower bow thruster control. Above on the console faced to the helm chair is the Viking switch panel and warning light indicator diagram. Analog engine gauges, and digital tachometers with digital hour meters. On top of the console centerline is a magnetic blue face Ritchie 5-inch compass in white casing. To the starboard side on the console is a custom recessed electronics box with glass flip-up door with gas spring, housing the MAN electric alarm panels, a Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/Radar, and Furuno recording color depth sounder. Above in the hardtop is an overhead radio box with ICOM VHF radio, Furuno backup GPS/chartplotter, and Clarion Stereo unit (4 speakers on flybridge). The chairs have the contoured cushions and they also have canvas covers.
- Garmin 5212 color touch-screen GPS/Chartplotter/Radar
- Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 Open Array 4' radar scanner, 4KW and 72-mile range (new)
- Furuno FCV 1100L color recording depth sounder, 50/200 transducer
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Furuno 1650F backup color GPS/Chartplotter/depth
- ICOM 502 Vhf radio with DSC
- Clarion Marine stereo system, CD/AM/FM/SatRadio ready
- Small ICOM VHF radio in cabinet in salon
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Entire boat was painted in Hypoluxo, FL by Water Works Yacht Refinishing (approx. 2014)
- Hull is Ice Blue with White deckhouse and topsides, virtually all deck hardware was renewed at that time. Royal Blue boot stripe and blue bottom paint.
- Lawrence Electric Windlass with chain gypsy and chain stop
- Pulpit with Stainless chute and roller
- Fortress Anchor with stainless chain lead and nylon rode
- New brushed aluminum bow rail - extended aft to deckhouse sides for safe bow access
- New SidePower bow thruster
- Powder coated grabrails on forward deckhouse
- LED spreader light forward facing to bow
- 2 LED spreader lights aft facing to cockpit
- Watermakers Inc (pickled) watermaker,400/gal/day with auto-flush
- Canvas cockpit fly shade (under flybridge overhang to transom)
- FBG cockpit step box
- LED navigation lights
- Four new LED underwater lights (blue)
- Chrome single trumpet air horn
- Seven rod holders along aft flybridge railing
- Viking factory hardtop with LED lighting beneath
- Reinforced FBG water tank and FBG fuel tank
- Connection inlets for dockside cable TV and telephone
- Onan 17Kw generator in sound shield, new riser/heat-exchanger/water pump 2015
- Charles Industries C-power ISO-Boost50 voltage booster
- Charles Industries 40amp, 12v battery charger
- ProMariner ProNautic 24-30P, 24v/30amp/3-bank smart battery charger
- Odyssey AGM batteries (10) in secure FBG boxes, with cutoff switches
- All batteries and chargers were renewed 12/2015
- Battery parallel switch
- 12/24v DC system, 110/220v AC system, main electrical panel in salon with digital meters, breakers, & switching
- 50amp shore power cord on Glendinning cablemaster (50')
- Bonded electrical system with grounding plate
- Electric hot water heater
- Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioning system, renewed condensers and stateroom handlers, SMX digital thermostats
- Cruisair cockpit freezer with digital thermostat in engine room
Engine Room and Mechanical
- MAN 10-cylinder 820hp diesels with 1675 hours. Port side motor was overhauled due to a random valve failure in March 2017. MAN alarm panels at helm station.
- Awlgripped engine room
- Hynautic Engine Controls
- Engine syncronizer
- Power steering
- All engine mounts renewed Feb. 2017
- Racor primary fuel filters
- Fuel priming pumps
- Oil Change pump/system
- SeaWater intake valves have emergency crash pump diverter valves, external seawater strainers
- Engine room Start/Stop switches
- Exhaust System renewed with hardcase wrapped riser pipes
- Engine room Fire suppression system, re-certified 2017
- Engine room circulation fans and extraction blowers
- Fuel tank cleaned 2017
- Two grey-water sump boxes renewed
- Automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Flo-jet 1/2hp freshwater system pump and accumulator tank (new 3/16)
- Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve
- Vacuflush freshwater heads with holding tank and dock-pump out/macerator
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Dripless shaft logs
- 4-bladed Nibral propellers
Here is a very nice example of the 50' Viking Yachts convertible that has benefitted from thorough updating throughout the past few years. Rigged for cruising, it's a rare find to see this level of detail. Two double berth staterooms (plus bunk room) and factory original satin interior finish, plus a bow thruster and gorgeous painted finish with a high quality teak cockpit.
Disclaimer & Exclusions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. SHARON ANN is still in use by her current owner and there are personal belongings aboard that will not convey. Specifically, all tools, tackle, dive gear, handheld electronics, & paper charts, 2 (two) deck chairs in the cockpit, decorative pillows and throw blanket in Salon and bed linen, comforter and towels in Master Stateroom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale
Palm Beach, FL, United States