- View Full Specifications
A motor yacht that is suited to relaxed getaways, convivial entertaining and the excitement of cruis
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- royan, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 149,000 Tax Paid (US$ 161,889)
PRINCESS 40 FLY très bon état
Please contact Christophe Delpeyrat at +33 667 15 16 16
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 12.98 m
Beam: 3.96 m
Length on Deck: 12.60 m
Minimum Draft: 0.90 m
Dry Weight: 11502 kgs
Engine Brand: 2 x Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD63L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: 2 x Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD63L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (378 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (946 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 10
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Description fournie par le constructeur
Superbly finished in deep lacquered natural or classic cherry wood, complemented by a choice of designer fabrics, the Princes 45's interior is a statement in elegant living.
* Self-draining * Teak laid decking * Upholstered seat with fender and life raft stowage space below * Gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine room * Teak laid steps to side decks and flybridge * Overboard vented, self-draining locker for 2 Camping or Calor gas bottles * 220/240v shore support inlet and cable stowage locker * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Stainless-steel handrails * Reserve manual bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Cockpit cover * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak decking, storage compartment and dinghy storage removable chock system. FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder controls * Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * High-speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Remote location for VHF handset * Intercom to lower helm * Compass and instrument light controls * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * 2-seater helm seat * U-shaped upholstered sofa with drinks table * Double sunbed * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with access hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with dining table to starboard (converts to double berth) * Moveable 2-seater sofa opposite * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers * Sideboard with space for refrigerator, glass, bottle and general stowage * Tinted opening side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel frames * Triple stainless-steel framed sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe * Cupboard with shelves * Forward mirror * Individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Opening portholes * Drawers and storage lockers.GUEST SUITE * 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf space * Eye-level and bedhead storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 12 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 2 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 12v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley and saloon * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite worktop * Recessed 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure protection and cover * Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 12v/240v fridge/freezer * Waste disposal bin * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage * General storage cupboards * Water gauge * Opening porthole.
FUEL SYSTEM * Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 250 gallons (1136 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank of 93 gallons (423 litres) plus 7 gallons (32 litres) hot water calorifier (total 100 gallons/455 litres) * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsion efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and cockpit decks * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck hatch access to chain locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow and stern fairleads * Stern rope storage lockers * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless-steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Intercom/loud hailer * Fuel and water fillers.
MAIN HELM POSITION * Double helm seat with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen (clear for good night vision) * Twin 2-speed windscreen wipers with fully recessed motors and blade-mounted freshwater screen wash system * Burr-elm instrument console panels * Single-lever engine controls * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Rudder position indicator * Hydraulic steering * Log * Echo sounder * VHF radio/ telephone * Intercom to flybridge * Anchor winch remote control * Trim tab controls * Searchlight remote control * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * Visual and audible engine warning system * Chart table with light and chart stowage * 12v and 220/240v electrical control panels * High-speed magnetic compass * Horn, riding light, helm and navigation light control switches * Sliding tinted side window adjacent to helmsman * PVC sunscreens * Stowage under helm seat.
INTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in natural cherry wood with clear lacquer finish, (classic cherry finish optionally available) * Console area finished with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.ഊSTORAGE * All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (4) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.Length overall (inc pulpit) 42ft 7in (12.98m) Length overall (ex pulpit) 41ft 4in (12.6m) Beam 13ft (3.96m) Draft 3ft 1in (0.94m) Displacement approx (2 x Volvo TAMD63P) 11.5 tonnes Fuel capacity 250 gallons (1,136 litres) Water capacity (inc calorifier) 100 gallons (455 litres)
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63L (2 x 318hp) Speed range: 28-30 knots. 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63P (2 x 370hp) Speed range: 30-32 knots.
Clause de non-garantie
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable