- View Full Specifications
A motor yacht that is suited to relaxed getaways, convivial entertaining and the excitement of cruis
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- royan, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 149,000 Tax Paid (US$ 166,508)
PRINCESS 40 FLY très bon état
Please contact Christophe Delpeyrat at +33 667 15 16 16
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 12.98 m
Beam: 3.96 m
Length on Deck: 12.60 m
Minimum Draft: 0.90 m
Dry Weight: 11502 kgs
Engine Brand: 2 x Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD63L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: 2 x Volvo Penta
Engine Model: TAMD63L
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (378 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (946 Liters)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 10
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Description fournie par le constructeur
Superbly finished in deep lacquered natural or classic cherry wood, complemented by a choice of designer fabrics, the Princes 45's interior is a statement in elegant living.
* Self-draining * Teak laid decking * Upholstered seat with fender and life raft stowage space below * Gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine room * Teak laid steps to side decks and flybridge * Overboard vented, self-draining locker for 2 Camping or Calor gas bottles * 220/240v shore support inlet and cable stowage locker * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Stainless-steel handrails * Reserve manual bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Cockpit cover * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak decking, storage compartment and dinghy storage removable chock system. FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder controls * Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * High-speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Remote location for VHF handset * Intercom to lower helm * Compass and instrument light controls * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * 2-seater helm seat * U-shaped upholstered sofa with drinks table * Double sunbed * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with access hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with dining table to starboard (converts to double berth) * Moveable 2-seater sofa opposite * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers * Sideboard with space for refrigerator, glass, bottle and general stowage * Tinted opening side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel frames * Triple stainless-steel framed sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe * Cupboard with shelves * Forward mirror * Individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Opening portholes * Drawers and storage lockers.GUEST SUITE * 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf space * Eye-level and bedhead storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 12 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 2 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 12v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley and saloon * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite worktop * Recessed 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure protection and cover * Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 12v/240v fridge/freezer * Waste disposal bin * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage * General storage cupboards * Water gauge * Opening porthole.
FUEL SYSTEM * Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 250 gallons (1136 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank of 93 gallons (423 litres) plus 7 gallons (32 litres) hot water calorifier (total 100 gallons/455 litres) * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsion efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and cockpit decks * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck hatch access to chain locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow and stern fairleads * Stern rope storage lockers * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless-steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Intercom/loud hailer * Fuel and water fillers.
MAIN HELM POSITION * Double helm seat with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen (clear for good night vision) * Twin 2-speed windscreen wipers with fully recessed motors and blade-mounted freshwater screen wash system * Burr-elm instrument console panels * Single-lever engine controls * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Rudder position indicator * Hydraulic steering * Log * Echo sounder * VHF radio/ telephone * Intercom to flybridge * Anchor winch remote control * Trim tab controls * Searchlight remote control * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * Visual and audible engine warning system * Chart table with light and chart stowage * 12v and 220/240v electrical control panels * High-speed magnetic compass * Horn, riding light, helm and navigation light control switches * Sliding tinted side window adjacent to helmsman * PVC sunscreens * Stowage under helm seat.
INTERIOR FINISH * Furniture finished in natural cherry wood with clear lacquer finish, (classic cherry finish optionally available) * Console area finished with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.ഊSTORAGE * All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD * Fenders (4) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.Length overall (inc pulpit) 42ft 7in (12.98m) Length overall (ex pulpit) 41ft 4in (12.6m) Beam 13ft (3.96m) Draft 3ft 1in (0.94m) Displacement approx (2 x Volvo TAMD63P) 11.5 tonnes Fuel capacity 250 gallons (1,136 litres) Water capacity (inc calorifier) 100 gallons (455 litres)
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63L (2 x 318hp) Speed range: 28-30 knots. 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63P (2 x 370hp) Speed range: 30-32 knots.
Clause de non-garantie
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable
Other Boats from Yachts Performance