- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 305,000
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION - THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY!
It is rare to find a cruising sailboat of this caliber at such a low price.
This OUTBOUND 44 is cruise ready including solar panels, wind generator, watermaker, and life raft. She has been well maintained and is a solid blue-water cruiser. This Carl Schumacher design continues to prove her pedigree with Outbound Owners cruising far and wide. Whether you are looking for a "live-a-board cruiser" or a boat to fulfill your "seasonal sailing" expectations, the Outbound 44 is a solid choice. Farasha is "Ready for New Owners and New Adventures!"
Finding an Outbound 44 at this price is special - don't let Farasha get away!
Email at email@example.com Call Tom @ 954-295-0313 SHOWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT. We realize your time is important and you may drive a long distance so please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
Available for co-brokerage however brokers not licensed in Florida should contact us for complete details.
Please contact Tom Brinkley at 941-776-0616 or 954-295-0313
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Carl Schumacher NA
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 44 ft 9 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 40 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 44 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 28000 lbs
Ballast: 10000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Freeboard: 4 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 28000 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 28000 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH2M-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3427
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph @ 2600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (33 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Accommodations And Deck Details
Intelligently Designed Throughout: The Outbound 44 is designed and constructed with solid FRP construction, weather-beating performance and fatigue-fighting comfort. Proof that liveaboard comfort, passage-making safety, and excellent performance can coexist. The solid construction and and under-body design makes for a comfortable and quiet ride. And more important, both below and above deck, you will find form and function were a top priority in the design process. The green AwlCraft paint finish on the topsides makes for a very handsome blue-water cruiser. "Farasha" is easy to spot in an anchorage and pleasing to the eye.
Arrangement: The interior includes a double off-set berth forward with ensuite head and separate stall shower, large U-shaped dinette with settee opposite (designed to be used alternatively as sea berths), U shaped Galley with Corian counters 2" fiddles, and Force 10 stove. Aft of the galley is a forward facing chart table and inside access to the gear lazarette and tool storage. To starboard of the companionway is the aft head with large stall shower (that doubles as a great wet locker when underway) and large double quarter cabin aft. The interior wood is African Cherry and the floors are teak and holly. All hatches have screens and the port lights have curtains or peek-a-boo privacy slides. When at dockside, the Marine Air Conditioning adds comfort in the hot weather for all the cabins.
- T-Shaped with 6' seats for sleeping outside or entertaining.
- Cockpit seats are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort both at the dock or sailing off-shore.
- Quick-dry foam cushions provide additional seating comfort.
- Large lazarette to port which can be accessed from the cockpit or the cabin.
- Only 4 "wide" steps (pet / people friendly) make the companionway easy and safe access to and from the cockpit.
- Dedicated life raft stowage under the helm seat for easy deployment by the smallest crew member.
- A large locker to starboard will accommodate volumes of gear or provide a secure storage space for your outboard when you are away from the boat.
- Propane locker to port has two 20# bottles.
- Four pad-eyes for securing a safety harness.
- Dodger and Bimini offer reasonable protection from the sun. At anchor, the screen mesh enclosures add additional sun protection, and the plexiglass enclosures add warmth in the Northern latitudes.
- Solar panel / wind generator / radar poles and platform assembly (slightly aft of the helm) offer additional sun protection to the helm station.
- Outboard motor bracket mounts and lifting davit (with tackle).
- A fishing rod holder and rail space for a grill insures great meals at anchor.
- Force 10 3-burner stove with thermostatically controlled oven, stainless stove bar with harness attachments
- 10 cubic feet refrigeration box
- The refrigerator / freezer, with dual sliding plexiglass trays, is easily accessed.
- Dual compressors (refrigerator and freezer) offer redundancy to the refrigeration system.
- 10 inch deep stainless steel sink
- Dedicated USCG approved propane locker in cockpit containing 2 large tanks
- Green Corian counters, 2" fiddles
- Fresh and salt water foot pumps
- Charcoal filter serves potable pressure water system
- 6 drawers, slide out garbage bin, roll-top microwave locker
- Dedicated food pantry, dish storage rack / hammock hanger located above the sink.
- Cabinetry includes spice rack, dish rack, cup and tray storage.
At the Nav station:
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch / E Chart Plotter / Radar Screen,
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS (receive only) feature,
- ICOM 802 SSB,
- Iridium Satellite phone with docking station and hands-free speaker and mike,
- Raymarine Multi,
- Link 10 monitor and Inverter Controls,
- Computer Connection Cable for GPS,
- Switch for spare (stern mounted) VHF antenna.
- 12 /110 volt charger plugs.
Electronics at the helm include:
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch / E Series Color Chart Plotter and Radar Screen,
- GPS, Raymarine 6000 Autopilot Control,
- VHF Ram Mike
- Wind, Depth and Speed ST70 at companionway.
- AIS Transmit
- Bow Thruster Control
- Marine Air Conditioning (two systems / three fan units).
- 12 Volt systems throughout with 110 GFI plugs in each cabin, workroom lazzerette and heads.
- All wiring is Ancor tinned copper for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Heart Interface Inverter/Charger
- Galvanic Isolator,
- Link 10 battery monitor,
- 3 8D batteries (2013) in house bank (600 amp hours),
- 1 group 27 engine cranking battery,
- 100 amp output alternator.
- Balmar regulator control for maximum efficiency charge efficiency.
- Alternator includes temperature sensors for both the alternator and the battery bank.
- 100 square feet of copper SSB ground plane molded into the hull.
- Three 75 watt solar panels and a D-400 Wind Generator supplement the engine out-put for battery maintenance (recharging).
- Hot water heater is fitted with a dual heating element (12 /110 volts) - the 12 volt element serves as the "heat-sink" for the solar output (when battery state is at full charge).
- Electronic and manual combiner switches for the battery banks.
- Most interior lights and anchor light features LED bulbs.
- Lazarette is prepared with a bed / space allocation for the installation of a generator.
- Electrical panel is set-up with the required switching for a future generator.
- Courtesy night lights provide floor lighting for greater safety at sea, or at anchor.
- There are shore power connections both fore and aft. The service is 110 volts / 50 amps.
- 12 volt / 11GPH Village Marine Water-maker.
Yanmar 75 HP FWC Turbo Diesel
- 3,427 Engine Hours.
- New Custom Exhaust (2014)
- Unmatched engine access under the hinged companionway with lift out side panels on both sides (providing for three-sided access).
- Excellent space for all other machinery under the cockpit and engine / support systems are easily maintained, with the large lazarette hatch open for light and ventilation.
- There is a substantial spare parts inventory on-board to include: a spare starter, fuel pump, water pump, water pump impellers, alternator, thermostat, macerator pump, potable water pump, head assembly, water maker service kit, kit and numerous other "parts and pieces".
Deck and Safety Features
- Solid FRP construction.
- Watertight bulkhead forward (with valve / drain leading to bilge).
- Excellent sailing performance.
- Ergonomic cockpit design.
- There are spreader / deck lights in addition to the required running lights.
- The mast is equipped with an LED anchor light and tri-color.
- Ground tackle includes a Rocna, and a Fortress Danforth #35 (on the stern).
- Easy 4 step companionway ("people and pet friendly")
- Foredeck bulwark.
- Baltex cored deck with molded nonskid.
- Molded dodger coaming,
- Wide side decks,
- Walk through transom,
- Large aft lazarette,
- Huge forward sail locker.
- Massive stowage throughout to keep the decks and cabins clear.
- Easy access to chain and anchor locker and the three hundred feet of 5/16" chain and 200' of 3/4" rode.
- Sampson post immediately aft of the Lewmar electric windless for securing lines (in addition to the standard forward bow cleats).
- 30" high 1.25" diameter stainless steel stanchions, bow and stern pulpits.
- Plexi-glass storm boards.
- Jack lines.
- Boom preventer lines.
- Six man Winslow off-shore life raft (Current Certification).
- USCG safety package.
- 406 EPIRB (Current Certification)
- Life jackets for six on-board.
- There is an Avon 9'-6" dink.
- Easily driven lines by Carl Schumacher, NA
- Solid fiberglass construction.
- Vinyl-ester resin on outer layers.
- Single piece keel/hull lamination.
- 10,000 lbs of internal lead ballast.
- Shoal draft.
- Semi-balanced rudder and partial skeg.
- Three blade folding "Auto-prop".
- Green Awl Craft paint on topsides (2015).
Sails and Rigging
- There are running back stays.
- Removable inner solent head stay with hank-on sail.
- Furlex roller furling headstay.
- 140 genoa.
- 180 A-Symmetrical with sock.
- New main sail (2010)
- The main mast is a Selden rig with In-Mast Furling
- All winches are Lewmar.
- The main sheet winch is electric.
- Spare winch Handles.
- A mast mounted whisker pole is included.
- I: 57.33 ft
J : 17.50 ft
P : 53.75 ft
E : 20.00 ft
- Working Sail Area : 1083.00 sq ft
- Mast stepped in 2015 and all rigging inspected and replaced as required.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS OUTBOUND 44'!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Unknown, British Virgin Islands