- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Algarve, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 295,000 Tax Paid (US$ 322,671)
The Najad 490 is a fantastically built Yacht capable of delivering the owners in safety and comfort to any destination in the world they would like to be. She has always been maintained to a very high level and she is in very good condition. The owners are keen to sell now so therefor this substantial price reduction. Seeing is buying. grab your chance and make an appointment. Dutch registered.
Please contact at +351 282 792 455
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 14.98 m
Beam: 4.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
Total Power: 70.6 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar (2003)
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 4JH3HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 650
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 70 KW
Cruising Speed: 12 kph
Maximum Speed: 14 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: (730 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (200 Liters)
Total Power: 96
Fuel: 800 L in 3 SS tanks
Spotless interior fitted-out in mahogany with complete new upholstery in 2004 and new carpets in 2003. The lay-out of saloon and aft ship is type C with an extended galley in stead of a quarter berth in the walk through. The fore ship is version A. The complete interior is heated and air conditioned
- The extended galley is fitted-out with two 50L fridges and a 50L freezer.
- Hot&Cold pressurised water system with Sea Cristal 27L/h watermaker and extra Seagull filter system
- Heads containing an electric Jabsco toilet in the aft head and a manual one in the fore head.
- Washer/dryer combination
Deck and Rigging
Mast head rigging with aluminium spars and two spinnaker booms.
2 mainsails (one is fully new) Fully battened with lazy jacks and stackpack (2004)with 3reefs
2x 150% genoa, Jib and stay jib, storm jib.
168 M2 genaker with chute.
All Lewmar winches: 2x65 STE electrics, 2x48 ST and 2x 48 ST on the mast.
- Ground tackle:
- Electric windlass with 25 kg anchor and 100 m chain
- Stern anchor 20 kg also electric with 60 chain
- Warps fenders
- Safety equipment:
- 6 pers life raft with stainless steel holder
- 2x horseshoe buoy with light
Complete 23024V system with Fisher Panda 6.5 kW generator, Shore power connection with Victron isolation transformer and 25 M lead. Mastervolt Inverter and charger 24 V, extra 12V charger for starter battery. 2x 24V 100A alternators with computerised charger controller and full navigation, deck and interior lightning.
Radar mast on aft deck with deck lights, raymarine 4kW-60 cm radome.
GPS and Navtex antenna and satellite receiver. Aft stay isolated for SSB antenna.
- Navigation electronics:
- Raytheon ST60 Log, Depth and wind in cockpit.
- ST 60 multi-repeater by Nav. table and in aft cabin.
- Furuno Naxtex NX300
- Inmarsat C terminal
- Radar +CPS plotter with auto seatalk system
- 2x Raymarine E120 GPS plotter screens
- Raymarine ST7000 autopilot with one display in the cockpit and one in the nav centre.
- VHF with DSC: 1x Shipmate RS 8300RS, 1x 8400RS
- SSB: Icom 710
- RR antenna Atlantic for VHF/TV
- LG LCD TV with DVD player
- Radio, Sony CD and MP3
- 2 speakers saloon
- 2 speakers cockpit
- The in 2003 new fitted Yanmar engine has a Max Prop with a spare fixed 3 bladed propeller.
- Aquadrive thrust bearing
- New Bow thruster Aug 2009
- Extra opening in guard rail to sb and port.
- 2x spray hood
- Cockpit tent.
- 2010 new dinghy with outboard hung in davits.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bluewater Algarve
55 Pilothouse Motor Yacht