2000 Island Packet 380
- View Full Specifications
!! CRACKING OFFER !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 120,500 Tax Paid (US$ 168,013)
!!! PRICE JUST REDUCED !!!
! HOLDING, WATER TANKS & HOLLY FLOOR ALREADY PROFFESSIONALLY CHANGED !
'C'est La Vie' is a cracking 2000 Island Packet 380 which is registered in the UK (SSR), has been dearly loved by her first & current owners since 2010 with many upgrades. She is only for sale due to lack of sufficient health for ocean going passages and so the owners have now reluctantly agreed to call it a day!
She comes with a sea going shoal keel, modified and shorter pulpit (for easy & better value berthing), and a comprehensive inventory. She is berthed in Sant Carles de la Ràpita (Which is a very well managed & equipped MDL Marina) which does has everything you will need to get started & get cruising quickly, just as the current owners have successfully been doing in the Holland (From Lelystad) canals, French Coast, Mediterranean, across Biscay and off course the Cornish coast given a lot of her upgrades were completed near Falmouth, UK.
We now off course now welcome all serious questions & viewing requests looking forwards.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
C'est La Vie
Designer: Robert K. Johnson
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 4.05 m
Maximum Draft: 1.40 m
Ballast: 4082 kgs
Headroom: 1.96 m
Dry Weight: 10400 kgs
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 4JH3BE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1727
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (640 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (320 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 (100 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
VHF - Raymarine
GPS - Raymarine GPS 125 with Seatalk HS Cable
Wind speed and direction
Radar - Raymarine Digital Radar
Plotter - Raymarine 90 W
VCR - AIS 500 Transceiver
Storm jib - Staysail - (Self Tacking)
Fully battened mainsail - X5 Battens..
Oven - Force 10 - x3 Burner
Electric head - Sanimarin 31 fresh water flush
Heating - Webasto
Manual bilge pump
Hot water - 240v & Engine
Electric bilge pump
Generator - Fisher Panda 4KVA - (Wisper Genarator)
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Cockpit shower - Cold Only.
Tender - Ribeye Aliminum floor + Johnson 3hp outboard
Outboard engine brackets
Gangway - Passorale & Ladder that goes on the pulpit.
Liferaft - X6 - Man (Self Righting)
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Bimini Top - New in 2016
OWNERS CRUISING HISTORY:
We have owned our beautiful Island Packet 380 since 2010 and have enjoyed every minute of sailing on her. We have owned many yachts before from a Maxi, Beneteau and a Malo to name a few and can honestly say this has been the most comfortable and enjoyable yacht we have owned. It is with great reluctance we are selling her but sadly we are no longer fit enough to sail her.
We collected her in Lelystadt in Holland and did the standing mast route from there to Vlissingen where we sailed along the French Coast and across to England and onto her home port in Mylor on the Fal Estuary in Cornwall, UK.
We have sailed her in most weathers and she has never let us down. In 2012 we decided that we would take her down to the Mediterranean crossing Biscay and on around through the straits of Gibralter and up to her present mooring in Carlos De Repita, Spain. A wonderful marina with easy links to the UK and a good starting point for those wanting to go further into the Mediterranean or those wishing to do the ARC.
She is equipped with both passarelle and bow steps ready for the bow or stern mooring. All the port holes and opening hatches having mosquito nets and we also have a washboard with metal mosquito mesh to keep airflow in warmer climates.
We understand the previous owners sailed the Baltic and Swedish Archipelago before relocating her the Mediterranean.
- The propeller is Stainless Steel & Bronze & feathered.
- Sea Water wash by the windlass and anchor.
- The anchor chain, is a suitable Stainless Steel 60m long.
MAJOR WORKS COMPLETED IN 2010:
- New Raymarine navigation system with repeater at helm.
- AIS Both send and receive.
- New interior lighting throughout.
- LED Tricolour at masthead.
- Electric freshwater flush WC (This eliminates smells from the heads).
- Airdeck bed slats front cabin.
- Icom VHF Radio with detachable repeater at helm.
- Clock & Barometer.
- Force 10 three burner cooker.
- All fuel lines and diesel tanks drained and cleaned.
Until our departure for the Mediterranean all the work that we required carrying out on the yacht was done by the teams at Mylor Yacht Harbour. In preparation for our trip to Spain we carried out the following:
1) All the sails were replaced with hydranet sails by Penrose sails Falmouth.
2) Propeller updated to a Brunton Feather stream fitted by Marine Track Mylor.
3) New Fischer Panda 4 KVA generator fitted by Marlay Marine.
4) Hull soda blasted to removed old anti-fouling, 3 coats of epoxy resin applied prior to copper coating.
5) We noticed that the water tank was leaking, on further investigation it became obvious that both the holding and water tanks were leaking and both would need replacing. This was done using TEK Tanks and the work was carried out by the Mylor Marine Team.
6) We decided at this point to have new teak and holly floors put in throughout. The TOTAL cost of this work was well in excess of £25,000 and we can now safely say this has indeed been completed by all those concerned with this common problem!
Since the boat has been in Sant Carles, Spain the boat has been professionally looked after by Asnau Marine Engineers and Chandlers having had the following completed:
1) All running rigging has been replace new in 2016.
2) Navigation lights changed to LED.
3) Altered the bowsprit to enable ease of exiting the boat on bows to moorings.
4) Safe installed in forward locker starboard.
5) Aquaseal fitted to the propeller shaft.
6) New bilge pump 2017.
7) New water pump 2017.
8) New engine battery 2017.
Every season she has been lifted and washed off, had the copper coat reactivated, anodes changed, engine serviced, hull, topsides are all polished. The Sails have now been removed during her 17-18 winter storage.
We hope this all helps and please feel free to ask Henry Mackenzie-Green all your other additional questions and we all will be delighted to help you looking forwards for our stunning yacht, which we have now sadly decided to sell.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.