RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorized A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- 100% hand laid high modulus fiberglass construction throughout with special gelcoats for durability. All gelcoats applied using premium high volume, low pressure application equipment for exceptional finish quality, reduced airborne emissions.
- Island Packet’s exclusive PolyClad® 2 hull bottom gelcoat system with 10 year limited warranty for osmotic blisters.
- Hull molded in one piece utilizing a proprietary pressure fed application system w/high modulus triaxial glass, unified w/an engineered interior grid structure and molded structural base unit.
- Deck laminate cored w/advanced PolyCore® - a proprietary microsphere & resin matrix with 10 year limited warranty for rot and delamination (an industry first).
- Exclusive Durashield? deck, hull topside and interior gelcoat system with superior gloss retention and resistance to fading and crazing.
- Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange w/bolts, lock nuts, & urethane adhesive sealant.
- Deck hardware thru-bolted w/aluminum backup plates.
- Two-tone deck - low-glare light ivory with integrally molded light tan slip resistant surface (premium coarse diamond pattern).
- Light ivory hull with matching co-extruded, hi-impact vinyl rubrail, s.s. striker, choice of boot stripe color (urethane finish).
- Teak cap rail w/stainless steel striker, teak cap on bowsprit.
- Contoured cockpit seats, coaming storage boxes and bins, seat hatches with push button latches, locks, and support struts, molded helm seat with teak top, cushion and backrest. Two stern rail seats
- Molded fiberglass sliding companionway hatch w/sea hood, latch inside, exterior hasp and lock
- Integral molded dodger mount on cabin top.
- Companionway drop boards of solid teak, center drop board fitted with fixed port with etched logo (safety glass), captive safety lock-in pin with holder, interior storage rack.
- All exterior teak treated with Sikkens Cetol® teak finish.
- Two 2" cockpit scuppers.
- Cockpit ice box - foam insulation, hinged lid.
- LPG deck storage bin with 10 Ib. aluminum propane tank (plus room for spare), drain overboard.
Keel & Rudder:
- Exclusive full foil keel for unrivalled combination of performance, safety, control and comfort.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 3JH 3BE 40hp diesel.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 860.
- Maintenance is carried out on a regular basis and any equipment with technical issues is replaced or serviced as soon as a problem is observed.
- Yanmar engine is serviced every year with an oil change every 50 hours or 6 months.
- Boat is lifted out every year for a hull clean and antifouling; new anodes for hull and bow thrusters fitted.
- New sea water/fresh water heat exchanger fitted in 2009.
- New Yanmar sea water pump fitted in 2010 with the old pump available as a spare (new bearings required).
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bruntons variable pitch 3 blade propeller.
- Shaft drive through conventional reduction gearbox.
- Spare 3 bladed prop.
- Side power bow thrusters with joystick control at helm.
- Leather covered wheel.
- Electrical change over switch to connect to the boats electrical 220v ring mains.
- 4 AGM x 100amp hour batteries with battery management system (2007) 3 domestic 1 engine.
- Digital battery monitoring system indicating charge rate and battery capacity.
- Shore power battery charger.
- 100amp Balmar alternator with smart regulator.
- 3.5Kw Fischer Panda standby generator in cockpit locker with control panel above galley area.
- Numerous Yanmar engine spares.
- Fisher panda engine spares.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water calorifier with electric immersion heater.
- Water filter on hand pump.
- Stern shower.
- 1 x manual bilge pump.
- 1 x electric bilge pump.
- Total capacity 40 gallons.
- Total capacity 80 gallons.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank total capacity 20 gallons.
- Differential GPS Receiver interlinked to all of the instrumentation and the radio.
- RS322 outlet for connection to a computer.
At Chart Table:
- DSC and VHF radio.
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi Repeater.
- Raymarine Pathfinder combined colour chart reader and radar screen.
At Wheel Pedestal:
- Raymarine Pathfinder combined black and white chart reader and radar screen.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot.
- Forward facing echo sounder.
- Joy stick control for bow thrusters.
In cockpit adjacent companionway:
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raymarine ST60 Echo Sounder.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed and Log.
- Raymarine ST60 Digital compass.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- 2 Ring has cooker with oven.
- Microwave oven.
- Top loading fridge with high power refrigeration with fan controlled evaporator.
- Marine WC basin and shower.
- Electric pump out for shower drain.
Heating & Ventilation:
- No heater installed. Previous owner ran generator for 3Kw electric fan heater.
- 11 opening ports.
- 5 deck hatches.
- 3 deck vents.
- 12v lighting throughout.
- Reading lights.
- Numerous manuals including:
- Yanmar service manual.
- Yanmar spare parts manual.
- Battery management system.
- Island packet original boat manuals including all equipment and wiring diagrams.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 berths in 2 cabins + 2 settee berths in saloon.
- Fully fitted carpets to saloon, forward and aft cabins.
- Courtesy/night lights with switch by companionway.
- All interior cushions of upholstery grade dual density foam covered in premium designer fabric.
- Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access from all sides.
- Storage rack for companionway drop boards.
- Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav station, w/draining grate in front of ladder.
- Teak grate lifts out for dust pan, dust pan lifts for bilge sump access with light.
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim - select grain with hand rubbed oil finish.
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors - deluxe trim; push button safety latches on locker doors.
- Molded fiberglass interior headliner with textured finish, teak trim.
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, forward & aft cabins - varnish finish.
- Cream leatherette cushion covers in main saloon. Forward and aft are premium beige colour fabric covers.
Forward cabin with privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double Pullman berth w/teak shelves outboard, stowage under. Dressing seat, cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over, bureau with shelf over. Two opening ports plus overhead hatch, deck vent, varnished teak & holly sole.
Forward Heads Compartment:
Forward head with shower (electric drain pump), teak trim, curtain on track, large vanity with polished stainless steel sink, teak shower seat, storage cabinets, opening port & an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder with cup, toilet paper holder, integral recessed lighting.
Main saloon with L-shaped pull-out double settee berth to starboard, single settee berth to port, teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee. Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (with bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4' wide varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails.
- Cream leather finish.
- U-shaped settee berth.
- Saloon table.
- Single settee berth opposite.
- Lee clothes.
Large Galley with u-shaped design and high pressure laminate surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges
Ice box - top loading, injected froth type urethane insulation throughout, lift-out shelf, electric drain pump, inside light with manual switch. Gimballed two burner LPG stove with oven - black finish stainless steel deluxe safety type with sealed burner top, lift off cover with storage rack below, stainless steel guard rail with harness hooks. Pot and pan locker under. Double stainless steel sink with deluxe polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump, retractable spray unit. Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder & soap rack. Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers. Large storage areas above & below counter, two large drawers beneath icebox, dry storage locker. Cockpit instrument access cabinet. Microwave oven - AC voltage.
Navigation station with table at aft end of port settee, nav light, generous nav/electronics cabinet with master A-C/D-C electrical panel plus room for owner installed equipment. Chart stowage drawer beneath starboard settee.
Aft cabin with privacy door to main cabin. Large athwartship double berth with teak shelf outboard, integral overhead reading lights, stowage lockers under. Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf over, bureau with shelf over, two opening ports plus overhead hatch, varnished teak & holly sole.
- Wheel pedestal and helm seat.
- Cockpit seating with lockers below.
- Gas locker with 2 x camping gas bottles.
- Seat cushions for helm and for rear seats.
- Foldaway table and drinks holder at wheel.
- Bathing ladder.
- Bathing platform shower.
- Folding passarelle for stern to mooring.
- Furling staysail cutter rig.
- Keel stepped silver anodised mast and boom.
- Harken foresail and staysail furling gear.
- Self tacking hoyt staysail boom.
- All Sail Controls and reefing lines led back to the cockpit.
- Lewmar 40 ST primary winches.
- Lewmar 30 ST control line winches in cockpit
- Lewmar halyard winches at mast.
- Fully battened mainsail with lazy jacks.
- Furling genoa.
- Furling Stay sail
- Cruising chute.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Spare mainsail halyard.
- 2 x Expanding drying out legs with fixed hull attachments to enable storage on dry land without the need for cradles.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Simpson Lawrence Electric anchor winch with plug in operating control and cable.
- Samson post on bowsprit.
- 45lb High capacity anchor with 60 meters of chain.
- 35lb CQR anchor with 50 meters of chain.
- 15lb Kedge anchor with 5 meters of chain and anchor plait rope.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- American Lippincotter rigid spray hood with rigid bimini together with a zipped infill panel to completely cover the cockpit.
- Sun awning to cover from rear of mast to over the bimini.
- Blue canvas hatch covers.
- Mosquito gauze covers for all opening hatch windows.
- Peek-a-boo privacy blinds for opening hatch windows.
Tender & Outboard:
- Separate negotiation as these were brand new in 2010, costing £1200.00, might be sold if deal is right.
- RORC specification liferaft 2001 in need of a service but never used.
- EPIRB fitted.
- Gas alarm onboard but not fitted.
- MOB sling and trailing line.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.
- 1 x Fire blanket.
The vessel has been set up and commissioned to sail anywhere with ease and is complete with all the goodies for a comfortable life on board.
The owner after a period of channel hoping and Solent sailing for two years has sailed the vessel cross channel from Chichester for a period of sailing in Brest and Brittany and then down to the La Rochelle area.
The vessel was moved to Golf Juan (adjacent to Cannes) in the South of France where she is permanently moored.
She has safely carried us through all kinds of weather conditions including a spell of 56 knot winds all without any problems with the vessel or with its equipment, only with the crew!!
Extensive cruising along the whole of the French Riviera, the Porquerelles, the calangs through to Marseille, the Italian Riviera, together with trips to Corsica and Sardinia.
The vessel is fully equipped for Mediterranean sailing with sun awnings high powered anchor and chain, bow thruster, and mooring equipment for stern to moorings, the normal in the Med.
Spares engine parts on board as supplies are both poorly available and expensive in France.
There is the possibility of the use of a mooring for 6 months in the South of France with the Sale of the vessel.