- View Full Specifications
New 160hp Yanmar
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000
Another DEEP discount. Super well equipped
Owner wants an offer!!
China Doll IV is the highly popular Hylas 54 raised salon featuring large salon windows for outstanding views. She is extremely light and airy, has a huge galley with excellent counter space, and is fully equipped for long distance cruising. Her electric winches and furling Genoa and staysail make her extremely easy to sail by one or two people.
China Doll IV, recently refit, features a new 160hp Yanmar engine and many other upgrades; see the list below for details. Due to the raised salon (RS) design, the primary tankage is all under the main cabin sole which creates a more comfortable seagoing motion and provides enormous, easily accessible storage areas, far more than would be found in a conventional center cockpit design.
If you are seeking a fast, able and very well made yacht with an impeccable pedigree China Doll IV may be your vessel.
Recent updates to this popular German Frers design include:
- New mast (Selden), boom and standing rigging 2015
- New main sail and new genoa 2015
- New Yanmar 4LHA 160hp and ZF 63A marine gear 2015
- Garmin chart plotter and radar 2014, WDS instruments 2015
- New teak on step transom and cockpit seats 2015
- Freshly painted deck and non-skid 2016
- New dodger, bimini and enclosure 2016
- New air conditioning units 2015
- Anti-fouling 2015
- Thruster motor 2015
- Solar panels 2015
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this listing.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
China Doll IV
Builder: Queen Long
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 54 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 9 in
LWL: 45 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 48200 lbs
Ballast: 20020 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 73 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Total Power: 160 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 4LHA-HTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 10
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 160 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (164 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (291 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Draft: 7' 2"
As with most Hylas 54’s, China Doll IV has a three stateroom, two head layout.
The two forward staterooms share the guest head, which is to starboard in the passageway that leads to the VIP stateroom. The owner's stateroom is aft and is accessed by walking through the long passageway galley on starboard.
The main salon is amidship with a C-shaped dinette on starboard and a settee on port. Aft of the salon settee and to port is the outboard facing navigation station. Across to starboard is the galley which is located in the walkthrough to the aft cabin.
Forward Stateroom and Head
The forward stateroom features a large centerline berth. There is ample storage including upper cabinets and bookcases lining both sides of the stateroom. On the port side is a dressing table. Both sides have very large hanging lockers which can also be shelved. Currently one is shelved and one is hanging. There is storage on both sides of the berth and large drawers at the foot of the berth. There is a lot of storage under the sole and under the berth as well. Overhead is a large hatch for ventilation. On the starboard side there is a private entrance to the forward head. This spacious head has a separate shower stall, large linen closet, mirrored cabinets above the sink and an electric head.
Second Guest Stateroom
Opposite the forward head to port is a second guest stateroom. Features include a double berth with cabinet storage above the berth to outboard and a hanging locker in the cabin forward and three banks of drawers.
The main salon is a light and airy raised salon designed for great visibility. The curved settee to starboard has storage beneath and behind the cushions and storage cabinets above which house a liquor locker. The curved port settee surrounds a custom teak table which converts into a cocktail table or a double berth. Again there is a lot of storage space beneath the settee and behind and above. The fully equipped wrap around navigation station is to port aft of the main salon. It has an upholstered captain style chair and two separate work areas. Larger (chart table) facing outboard and a separate computer table/desk facing aft.
The galley runs along the starboard side of the interior aft of the main salon. There is more than adequate work area, twin stainless steel sinks, stove, built in garbage lockers, fresh and seawater pumps, huge refrigerator/freezer and more. There is ample storage space in the galley with cupboards both below and above the countertops.
- Refrigerator/freezer, top and side opening
- Dual stainless steel sink
- Microwave mounted over stove
- Extra port opening into cockpit
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/ oven
- Corian countertops
- Nine bottle wine rack
Owner's Stateroom Aft
The owners stateroom is aft with a centerline queen size berth. Along the starboard side is a hanging/shelves locker, storage cabinets, dressing table and under the floor storage. Along the port side of the stateroom is a drawer unit, dressing table and cabinets. At the head of the bed is a bookcase and port lights. At the foot of the bed are four drawers. There is another enormous storage area beneath the berth. The ensuite head is port forward of the stateroom. Features include three cabinets with mirrored doors and a sink with storage beneath. There is a separate shower stall with teak floor and a very large storage cabinet. This cabinet could be plumbed and wired for a washer/dryer combo unit.
- Garmin Chart Plotter 2015
- Garmin instrument heads 2015
- Garmin radar scanner 2015
Rigging and Sails
- New mast, boom, standing/running rigging 2015
- New mainsail 2015
- New genoa 2015
- 2 #66 Lewmar electric primary winches
- Electric mainsheet winch
- Running backstays
- Staysail furler, model Furlex 300S
- Genoa furler, model Furlex 400S
- New teak on step transom and cockpit 2016
- New deck and nonskid paint 2016
- Aft stern rails with seats
- Teak caprail
- Teak rub rail
- Maxwell 3500 electric windlass
- 46lb Bruce anchor
- 65lb CQR plow
- 250' galvanized anchor chain
- Teak grab rails
- Dorades and covers
- Stainless steel arch
- 36" varnished teak steering wheel
- Teak cockpit table
- Teak grate on cockpit sole
- Deka batteries, two forward of salon under sole, one under stbd salon settee, one under forward berth
- Reverse cycle Cruise Aire AC, 3 units 16000 BTU each (one under dining settee, one under fwd berth, one under aft berth)
- 8kw Fisher Panda generator 2006
Fresh Water: 164
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- New Yanmar 160hp LHA-HTP engine and ZF 63A marine gear 2015
- Engine hours: 10
- Raycor filters, one for engine and one for gen
- Side Power SE100/185T bow thruster
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Air conditioning units replaced 2015
- 6 man Switlik MD2 liferaft, needs recertification
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.