- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Oxnard, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 120,000
The boat is out cruising. She can be viewed in Marina Mazatlan but will need to be arraigned with seller. Please allow time for this. Thank you.
Hull will be waxed and new bottom paint scheduled in October.
Everything you want in a center cockpit cruiser! This vessel was carefully designed using all of Hunters years of experience designing and building comfortable long-distance cruisers. She has two large double cabins with ensuite heads (the master stateroom is huge!), an elegant saloon filled with natural light and with excellent ventilation. On deck, she has a B&R rig with no backstay or shrouds, in mast roller furling main, dodger/bimini combo, cockpit cushions. Beautiful interior with leather cushions and a lot of teak.
Contact Brian Willhite 805 798 4253
Please contact at (805) 984-8550
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hunter design team
LOA: 43 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 19500 lbs
Ballast: 6700 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (145 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Total Power: 56
Best price on west coast. 2 cabin, center cockpit cruising boat. Master aft, w/walkaround centerline double. Storage and hanging lockers everywhere you look.
Master bath has a stand-up shower.
Guest berth is the pullman double forward of the salon. full size head also with a stand-up shower. Beautiful Oyster leather cushions in main salon. Innerspring mattress on master berth aft, and custom footboard & headboard.
Huge galley has built-in microwave, double stainless sinks, 3 burner propane stove with oven. Refrigerator, opening top and front loading too. Separate freezer. Again, lots of storage cabinetry.
- Raytheon 24 mile radar w/chartplotter and GPS Repeater at Nav station below.
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot
- ST-60 windmachine
- Kt, DS, VHF radio
- New stereo system with three independent volume controls and Ipod hookup
- 2000 Watt Xantrex Inverter/charger
- 110 VAC shore power system
- 12 VDC system
- Balmar high output alternator w/regulator
- 6 golf cart batteries in the house bank
- 1 12 volt starting battery
- Hot water heater
- Plumbed for air conditioning
- Vaccuflush heads
- Extra 12V outlet at helm
- Automatic solar panel hooked directly to engine start batteries
- Smoke detectors
Hard bottom dinghy with 5HP motor
- Full Batten North mainsail, on a Leisure Furl boom furling system with electric winch
- Furling jib
- North Code Zero assymetrical gennaker with furling sock, w/halyard and spinnaker cars
- Hood reacher cruising spiniker
- 2nd spare propane tank
- Fresh water anchor washdown system
- Dodger & Bimini; all deck hatches and windows sunbrella covered, too
- Stern pulpit seats with covers and backrests
- Lewmar windless anchor winch
- 44 lb. Bruce main anchor, w/50' chain & 250' line
- Separate stern anchor w/25' chain and 200' line
Mechanical & Engine Details
- 3 blade MaxProp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Peninsula Yacht Sales
Oxnard, CA, United States