Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 4
Through a polished stainless steel framed glass sliding door, the Salon displays high gloss African cherry wood with Carpinthian Elm trim accents and countertops. The starboard side houses a large curved, gathered leather upholstered sofa with wood and glass top coffee table and audio visual center in a remote controlled pop-up cabinet. A complete Surround System was installed. A smaller version of the leather sofa, entertainment center with pop-up hi-lo flat screen TV with Trac-Vision Sat Dome and receiver, bar, liquor cabinet and new refrigerator are along the port side. The large deckhouse windows and aft door allow for panoramic views from either side f the boat.
• Entertainment Center • (2) Sofas • Sony stereo system • Coffee table • AM/FM tuner • Carpeting • Samsung Flat-Screen TV • Draperies • Sony CD & DVD player • Refrigerator • (6) speakers Telephone/intercom systems
Forward and up one step and open to the Salon, the beautiful and sensibly laid out Galley is to port and has wrap-around granite countertops, twin Hideaway sinks, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Sub-Zero two drawer freezer unit. Mahogany floor to ceiling china cabinet with wine storage divides the Salon and the dining area opposite of Galley. The cooking appliance and sink basins are finished in black to complement the colors of the countertop and woodwork. The refrigerator is forward and built into and faced by the cabinetry. White marble tile floor and a vast amount of drawer and cabinet storage are included as well.
• Bosch dishwasher • GE burner ceramic stove • Sub-Zero refrigerator top • (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers, icemaker in freezer drawer • GE oven • GE Profile microwave • (2) Hideaway circular sinks with Grohe wand faucets • Garbage disposal
The focus of the starboard Dining Area is the mahogany and glass top table with four custom upholstered chairs. An electric elevating glass and dish storage breakfront is forward. Sony Bravia 32" TV.
The Lower Helm has a portside watertight door with access to side walk-around decks.
Electronic and Navigational Components are:
• Furuno 48 mile radar • Robertson AP20 autopilot • Icom M506 VHF • Hynautic wheel steering • Danforth compass • Instrument panel • Closed circuit TV monitor system to engine room and aft deck • Panasonic KX TA624 telephone system • KVH 252 Satellite phone system • KVH-TV3 Satellite TV system • Northstar 961XD GPS chart/plotter • Bennett trim tab indicators • Simrad digital depth sounder • Simrad wind, speed & direction • Raytheon 430 loud hailer • NAIAD stabilizers • Bow and stern thrusters • KVH Gyro Trac panel • Chart table • Caterpillar CAT Vision gauge package • Windshield wiper controls and defogging vents • Sirius Satellite box and antenna
Master Stateroom - Full Beam Amidships
No doubt the largest Master constructed on a 70' motoryacht, rivaling the amenities her larger contemporaries. Master cabin is full beam, i.e., 18'9" wide; easily accommodating a centerline king bed with drawers underneath, mirrored headboard, bordered by built-in night stands, and an overhead soffit with indirect accent lighting. Birdseye Maple finish frame the curved leather lounge and walk-in closet containing a washer and dryer are to starboard. The portside contains a built-in vanity/dressing table and hanging locker. A remarkable quantity of storage, drawers, and closet space exists. Safe in big closet. Washer & Dryer in large hanging locker.
Master Twin Heads - His & Hers
Aft of the bed to port and starboard are doors allowing entrance into the His and Her Heads. Mirrored images of Grohe fixtures, VacuFlush heads, marble countertops and matching marble floors with gold inlays joined by a tremendous shared glass centerline shower.
VIP Stateroom - Forward
A stairwell forward of the Lower Helm leads below to the VIP Cabin. This stateroom has a centerline queen berth surrounded by two night stands with storage beneath, beveled mirror headboard, sconce-type lighting fixtures, indirect lighting and a mirrored ceiling, settee, TV with built-in VCR, AM/FM, and CD?DVR player, large hanging locker, and ample drawer space. There is an overhead hatch with screen and two stainless oval portholes on either side providing natural lighting.
The en suite Head is spacious and highlights an oversized shower, VacuFlush toilet, Grohe fixtures, marble flooring with gold inlay trim, and a rich dark green marble countertop.
Double Guest Third Stateroom or Crew Quarters
Continuing aft from the Main Salon down an aft circular staircase is the entrance to the Engine Room and proceeding aft though the companionway is access to a starboard side Double Guest Stateroom. A large double bed with built-in night stand, high gloss Birdseye Maple finish, stereo system, TV, VCR, satellite receiver, locker and an abundance of stowage space are design features. Adjacent, to port, is the large Guest Head possessing an oversized shower stall, marble countertop, Grohe fixtures and VacuFlush toilet.
For those owners that require crew, your crew could not be happier. This is a very large spacious area that can be entered through a watertight door from the swim platform to keep the crew out of the owner's living area. It has it's own small but functional galley area with microwave, refrigerator, additional freezer, 2 burner hot plate and small oven with counter space. There is also a stacked washer/dryer in this area.
Entry via the large aft deck showcases a built-in forward facing lounge seat and varnished teak Hi-Low table which accommodates six. A Euro-transom platform, swim ladder with hide-away hatch, shower, and stern docking control station with thruster controls in a cabinet are practical highlights.
One of the best attributes of this Horizon is the Flybridge which can easily accommodate 12 or more passengers. A starboard side curved settee and tables seats a minimum of 6 with unobstructed views. To port is a refrigerator, grill, cooktop and sink-all housed in a beautiful fiberglass enclosure.
The forward Helm has built-on seating on both sides. A stainless steel Bimini top and radar arch frame the area. New Bimini & enclosure: 7-2012
Bridge Navigational Package:
• Robertson AP20 autopilot • Furuno 48-mile radar LCD remote • Northstar 961XD GPS chart plotter • Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio with ram mic • Bennett trim tab indicator • Nautical structures HMC1000 davit • Horn • Antenna • Chart table • Helm seat bench • Raymarine E130 plotter, depth sounder and compass • Simrad wind, speed & direction
• Simrad digital depth sounder • Danforth compass • VDO rudder position indicator • Instrument panel with CAT engine vision analog gauges and digital panels • Hynautic wheel steering • EPRIB • Distress kit • Coast Guard safety package • Life jackets
Full teak walk-around decks & platform 2" Stainless bow rail Stainless rub rail Maxwell 3500 hydraulic windlass Bow sunpad cushions Bow light Anchor hawse pipes Navigation lights Polished stainless window frames 250' anchor chain - New 2012 Boarding ladder All new canvas & cushions Boarding gate - New 2012
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
T/1400 hp 2000 Caterpillar 3412E Dual Racor fuel filtersw/pressure gauges American Bow Thruster hydraulic stern & bow thruster Fuel shut-off valves ZF gear box Hynautic engine controls Auto & manual bilge pumps Raw water sea strainers Fuel tanks with sight gauges Engine synchronizers gauges Oil transfer system Sea Recover 600 gpd CAT premium Engine Room gauge package Fireboy fire control system Emergency engine stops Niaid Stabilizers
(3) NEw 24-to-12 volt master converters and inverter
220/110 volt AC electrical system
12/24 volt DC electrical system
Electrical bonding system
Onan 27.5 kw generator - 2923hrs
Onan 13.5 kw generator - 896 hrs
Dockside electrical cable
Light usage and excellent maintenance
New canvas and cushions - 2012
Complete snow white paint job completed July 2012
Very spacious stateroom arrangement
110 volt underwater lights
Aft deck controls
Air handlers in Salon new in 2012
AC compressor in Salon new 2015
Horizon's trademark woodcrafted interior is a high gloss finish. The Main Deck and forward companionway was completed in Macore (African cherry wood) while the staterooms emphasize Birdseye Maple.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.