- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 235,000
Dionysus, a Frers designed Hallberg Rassy 39, is an exceptional example of this high quality blue water cruising sailboat.
The HR 39 is a nice size yacht; small enough to day sail yet large enough to circumnavigate. Storage is phenomenal and comfort is optimized through Hallberg Rassy's interior and exterior design.
Email us at email@example.com for more information about this listing.
Please contact Jordan Yachts at 954 522 8650
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Ellios, Sweden
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 40 ft 1 in
Beam: 13 ft 4 in
LWL: 36 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 1 in
Displacement: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 9300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: MD22P
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3400
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (119 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The center cockpit design contributes to a great floor plan below, adding separation for a large private aft cabin. Additionally there is a main saloon, galley, nav station, head and forward guest cabin. Finished with satin mahogany trim, soft blue-gray upholstery and white headliner. The combination of beauty and comfort with outstanding equipment and innovative yacht design is classic Hallberg Rassy.
- Hatches in forward cabin, head compartment, saloon and aft cabin.
- Eleven aluminum port holes.
- On either side of sliding hatch teak covered outer chart tables in high gloss varnish.
- All interior woodwork in satin mahogany finish. .
- Hand holds throughout.
- Portholes and hatches are fitted with curtains.
- Cupboard under companionway fitted with removable, slatted shelves for fresh food storage.
- Two berths with infill to convert to double, with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- A hatch and opening porthole.
- Headroom 1.87m (6’10").
The salon has an “L” shaped dinette to port and a straight settee to starboard. All settee backs are bottom-hinged and top latched, opening to reveal extra storage behind. The starboard settee has additional storage beneath the forward two seat cushions. Fuel and freshwater tanks are hidden beneath the portside settee seat cushions and under the cabin sole. There are cabinets to port and starboard, outboard of both settees, with the louvered door lockers flanking the bookshelves on either side. Forward next to the main bulkhead is a solid mahogany mast support for the deck stepped mast.
- Headroom in the main salon is 6’6”
- “L” shaped dinette to port
- Straight settee to starboard
- Teak drop leaf salon table comfortably seats six (6) adults
- Top opening bottle locker in salon table
- Abundant easily accessible storage in various cabinets, bookshelves, and compartments
- Aft cabin has two hanging lockers to port and a double berth to starboard.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Seat to port.
- Headroom in hatch area 1.84m (6’).
- U-shaped, sea-going galley with good headroom.
- Working surface in white laminate with fiddle rail.
- Opening port over stove.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Storage space for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- Waste bin beneath galley sink
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Force 10 Two burner gimballed propane stove with oven
- Stainless steel double sink with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Spectra MPC-3000 Watermaker
- Hot water heater
- Fresh / raw water foot pump
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Watertight shower stall, teak grating, wash basin and mirror.
- Mixer tap in wash basin is pulled out for shower use.
- Cupboard above and below washbasin.
- Ventilation through ventilator, opening porthole and hatch.
- Headroom 1.88m (6' 2").
- Shower water drained by electric pump directly overboard.
- Pump action sea toilet.
- Stainless steel holding tank
Heating and ventilation
- 4 hatches and 11 port holes of which 10 open.
- Removable companionway washboards.
- 4 Dorade air vents in the saloon and aft cabin.
- 2 automatic Electrolux ventilators on the foredeck and the heads compartment.
- Separate engine room ventilation which also includes an extractor electric fan.
- Webasto diesel air heater with outlets in saloon, forward cabin, heads compartment and aft cabin.
- The heating is installed in the engine room and is easily accessible for servicing.
- Bimini new 2014
- Dodger new 2015
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Lewmar 54 # primary winches
- Lewmar 30 # secondary winches
- Hard dodger with opening center window
- Large, deep locker to stbd
- Solimar pedestal
Deck and Hull
- Teak deck
- Bottom stripped to Gelcoat, primed and two coats of bottom paint 2014
- Anchors: 1 Delta, 1 CQR, 1 Bruce, 1 Fortress
- Forward and stern wash downs
- Outboard hoist and engine brackets
- Sugar scoop swim platform with swimming ladder
- Lewmar Vertical Electric windlass with up / down foot switches
- Granny bars around mast for support offshore
- Large lazarette locker aftmost
- Propane locker with 2 tanks stbd midships
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine radar
- Icom IC-M710 SSB with Pactor III modem and computer connections
- B&G network (Nav, Speed, Depth, Wind)
- Radar Detector
- Vesper Marine AIS WatchMate
- B&G autopilot, hydraulic ram new 2012
- DVD player, CD player
- VHF Standard Horizon Quest
- Sony cockpit speakers
- 2 separate color Raymarine chart plotters RL80C and RL70C, 2005, one in cockpit and one at nav station
Sails and Rigging
- Selden in mast roller furling, boom, Rodkicker vang
- Lewmar 40 # mast winches (2)
- Elvstrom mainsail, offshore weight, original, good condition
- 110 Jib, offshore weight, original, good condition
- 130 genoa 2007, good condition
- Furlex roller furler for headsail
- Storm jib 2005, like new, unused
- Genaker 2005 very good condition
- Spinnaker pole
- Standing rigging new 2010
- Running rigging: Halyards new 2010, Sheets new 2013 all very good condition
- Removable inner forestay
- Running backstays
- Adjustable insulated backstay
- House batteries, 600 AH, new 2017
- AIMS Power inverter / charger 2000W inverter/charger new 2015
- 2 130W solar panels with controller
- Air-X wind generator with aftermarket silent blades
- Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Spectra Catalina 300 water maker – needs recommissioning and probably main membrane
- HydroVane steering vane 2010
- AB 9 ft. aluminum hull RIB with 15 HP Mercury both 2011
- Engine hoist
- Flugg 6 man life raft – needs inspection
- Emergency bilge pump with cockpit alarm
- Costar monoxide detector
- Fireboy Xintex propane S-2A alarm
Dionysus's owner has enjoyed cruising and living aboard her each season from October to June, 2005 to 2013 in mostly tropical locations. Before that, she was based in Seattle.
Starting in Seattle, WA, in 2005, Dionysus has logged over 40,000 nautical miles; cruising down the West Coast of US, Mexico and Central America; through the Panama Canal; up the East Coast to Maine; back down the East Coast; Bahamas; all of the Eastern and Western Caribbean; across the Atlantic to Azores, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Canaries, and back to the Caribbean. From 2013 to 2014 she was berthed in a marina in Rio Dulce, Guatemala. She is now docked in south Florida.
Dionysus is extremely well set up for single or short-handed sailing with reefing easily done. For comfortable and secure passages offshore or across oceans and refined living in port or at anchor.
Draft 6' 1"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.