- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 205,000 Tax Paid (US$ 257,993)
LIV II is a stunning example of this very popular offshore cruising yacht. She has a comprehensive inventory including generator & watermaker (decommissioned) and is ready for long-distance comfortable cruising. The revised price reflects the cost of new standing rigging and a new suit of offshore cruising sails. Now lying in Hamble, please call the office on +44 (0) 2380 454000 to make arrangements to view.
Transworld Yachts are the Hallberg-Rassy dealer for the UK and Ireland specialising in new and used boat sales. We also manage refit and repair projects and carry a range of spare parts and yacht accessories. You can visit us at Hamble Point Marina which is situated at the mouth of the Hamble River, you can phone us on +44 (0) 2380 454000 or visit our website at: http://www.transworldyachts.co.uk/boats-for-sale/
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hallberg-Rassy Varvs AB
Designer: German Frers
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
LOA: 43 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 33 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 12500 kgs
Ballast: 4700 kgs
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1162
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (685 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (420 Liters)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Floor is in varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes. Saloon ceiling has paneling with mahogany stripes. Blue upholstery on all berths which rest on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to reduce condensation. The boat is carpeted throughout in blue, except directly in front of the galley, press studs avoid movement. All portholes and skylights are fitted with blue curtains. 12v and 230v sockets throughout the boat.
- SALOON: Lee cloths are fitted to both port and starboard settees. On the starboard side the settee backrest can be lifted to make wider sleeping berth. A lee cloth is also fitted to the backrest to make an additional berth. On port side the settee has a fixed backrest with opening sections for stowage. Between the settees is a dropleaf table with bottle stowage in centre section. Sony stereo radio/CD player with speakers in main saloon and in cockpit. Ship's clock and barometer. Safe for valuables. Headroom in saloon 2m.
- GALLEY: Working surface in white laminate with strong, all round fiddle rail. Insulated icebox with Isotherm 12v refrigeration unit. Deep, double sink. Nelson 2-burner gas cooker (new 2009) with grill and oven, gimballed with 2 x 6kg gas bottles. Safety switch on gas pipe. Crockery locker and cutlery drawer. Bread board. Stowage for saucepans and other kitchen utensils. Pressurised hot and cold water with manual foot pump as reserve.
- FORWARD HEADS COMPARTMENT: Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Watertight shower stall, teak grating, china wash basin and large mirror. Shower curtain. Mixer tap in washbasin is pulled out for shower use. Shower water drained overboard by electric waste pump. Pump action sea toilet. Stainless steel holding tank which can be emptied from deck. The MT watermaker is installed in cupboard above washbasin. Cupboard below washbasin. Ventilation through opening porthole and hatch. 12v socket. Headroom 1.92m.
- FORWARD CABIN: Two berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. Infill cushion. A hatch and opening porthole. Headroom 1.98m.
- CHART TABLE and WALKTHROUGH: A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table. Bookshelf above. Electric panel to the left of the navigator. 5 drawers and stowage slots. Sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walkthrough. Headroom in the walkthrough 1.68m. On portside there is a locker and freezer compartment.
- AFT CABIN: Aft cabin has two hanging lockers on portside and two comfortable berths, one 2m long x 1.2m wide and the other 2m long and 1.15m wide. Stowage room below and above. Seat between berths. Mirror. Headroom in hatch area 1.91m.
- AFT HEADS COMPARTMENT: As forward toilet, but with a separate shower with seat. Ventilation through an opening window. Stainless steel holding tank (can be emptied from deck). Headroom 1.84m.
Volvo Penta D2-75 75 HP 4-cylinder (new 2005). Approx. 1162 engine hours
Fischer Panda 4kva diesel generator mounted in engine room inside noise deadening cocoon
3-blade J-prop feathering propeller
Bowthruster with footswitches in cockpit
MT watermaker 135 litres/hour
- DIESEL: 420 Litres in stainless steel tank, below the floor in saloon with fuel gauge. The cruising range in calm waters is approx. 620 nautical miles.
- WATER: Water capacity is 685 litres in two tanks, the main tank under the floor holding 320 litres and the extra tank under the settee 365 litres. The reserve tank is piped to main tank and controlled by a stop valve. There is a water gauge for the main tank. 40 Litres hot water calorifier. There is a reserve foot pump in galley. Manual bilge pump as well as electrical emergency bilge pump.
- ELECTRICITY: Two separate 12v battery banks, one for engine start and one for domestic use on board. Charging of batteries is by 125A alternator from engine. Electrical panel with circuit breakers behind chart table corner. There is a volt, water and diesel meter. International navigation lights.
- Full 230v shore power system with changeover switch (shore/off/generator), ring main throughout the boat, immersion element in calorifier for hot water and Mastervolt battery charger.
Spars & Sails
Double spreader rig by Selden. Selden Furlinmast in-mast reefing and furling. Jib furling and reefing system by Selden Furlex. Selden rodkicker. Backstay tensioner. Removeable inner forestay with running backstays. Two Lewmar 40 CST selftailing winches on mast for main and jib halyards. Clutches and cleats on mast. Spinnaker pole with track, halyard and uphaul. Turnbuckles from Hasselfors, aluminium protection tubes from Selden, blocks and winches from Lewmar. Windex. Combined tricolour/anchor light at masthead.
Furling mainsail by Elvstrom (2000)
Furling working jib by Elvstrom (2000)
Furling genoa by Elvstrom (2005)
Gennaker 114 sqm (used three times)
Storm jib (unused)
Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and side trims in top quality teak laid in silicon rubber
Teak on coachroof
Teak seats on pushpit and teak hand rails full length of superstructure
Strong stem fitting with integral anchor roller holding 60lb CQR anchor and chain
Lewmar Ocean 1 electrical windlass, 1000W, with footswitches on foredeck
Stowage in chain locker for fenders
Cleats forward, aft and midships
Double guardwires with 4 supports, entry gates port and starboard
Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks
Granny bars at mast
Genoa and mainsheet tracks with blocks, footblocks for Genoa
Two electric selftailing genoa winches, Lewmar 58 CEST
Two selftailing mainsheet winches, Lewmar 40 CST
Runners, blocks and winches by Lewmar
Hatches in foredeck, toilet compartment, saloon and in aft cabin.
Portholes and hatches renewed 2015
Pulpit and pushpit in stainless steel
Gas locker on starboard side deck Further stowage in the lazarette on aft deck
Deck shower on aft deck
Fore to aft winter cover
On starboard side in cockpit there is a large sized, dry stowage locker with storage slots for wash boards
The cockpit floor is covered with a teak grating
Leather covered wheel steering with single engine control lever
Highly varnished folding teak cockpit table
Engine panel mounted in the Whitlock steering pedestal
Windscreen with opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit
High gloss varnished outer chart tables either side of main sliding hatch
Sea & Symphony speakers for ship's stereo
Cover for wheel/compass
Cockpit cushions (2014)
Larger sprayhood and complete cockpit enclosure with standing headroom supported by stainless steel frame (2006)
Epoxy osmosis treatment on hull (2013)
Overall winter cover (2013)
Suunto steering compass mounted on binnacle
Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot with control mounted on steering pedestal
Raytheon ST60 multi-function instrument mounted on steering pedestal
Raytheon ST60 speed, depth and wind instruments mounted over companionway
Raymarine C80 radar/plotter with scanner on mast (2005)
Raytheon ST60 multi-function instrument at chart table
ICS Nav4 Navtex Plus at chart table
Shipmate RS8300 VHF with speakers at chart table and in cockpit
Firdell Blipper radar reflector mounted on mast
Harness points in cockpit
Fittings for jackstays on deck
Ocean Safety 6-person liferaft in cannister mounted in s/s cradle under boom (new 2015)
Fire extinguishers in main saloon, fore and aft cabins
Jonbuoy (new 2013)
Transworld Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Transworld Yachts Sailing Ltd
Unknown, Antigua & Barbuda
43 Mk II
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Hamble, United Kingdom
HAMBLE, United Kingdom
Hamble, United Kingdom
Gosport, United Kingdom